Common misspellings for favor:
faivor, lavor, befaor, favour, failior, fevor, ovvur, falvor, froor, havor, faviorte, falvour, flaviu, faiver, faher, favourd, pavor, fhave, favoir, leavor, faviort, affor, favoirt, favouerd, fawour, forver, fecver, febver, frevor, favoutie, floavor, wavior, furvor, facve, faver, favre, favourte, feaver, faour, feever, dayfor, feveer, favirte, favorie, faovr, pavour, flavour, famour, fovour, fivver, flaovor, ovor, faviote, favoit, fevar, favorte, favouirte, forevor, favoirtie, vavor, faviot, favitor, fllavor, favortie, famou, favore, fooor, favert, foever, favote, favourtie, failor, rfever, flovour, floavour, avoer, favure, fearof, fevour, facor, favours, favort, favoite, favcy, avove, futor, feavor, fvor, fovor, fabour, fabor, favoire, fwvga, fator, faved, faviourte, faviourt, favior, favoor, favord, favouit, favoirte, fevver, femor, favot, flaivor, flovor, faor, fefore, larvor, favro, faviors, favo, farve, evor, favarte, fawer, faviour, frver, havvoc, farvor, waivor, favioute, favotie, ferver, afever, favory, flavaor, faiover, payfor, favoure, favourie, bahvior, fewof, fofore, afove, favourt, favioite, faverte, neavour, furver, harvor, tvor, favorcer, fover, favoate, havefour, favoute, fervour, mafor, tevor, favouire, favous, flaver, bevor, faviout, hvor, favoe, favouate, favout, fkoor, fcor, ffor, fgor, fkor, fpor, fomor, ivor, fafair, ffaire, fafaire, ffray, fafray, faire, faro, fabar, fare, farrie, farrier, farrio, farye, favaria, fayberry, fear, fear away, feauvoir, feaver away, feeper, feery, fehavior, fehaviour, feria, feroe, ferra, ferry, feware, fewray, fihar, davor, gavor, tavor, ravor, fzvor, fsvor, fwvor, fqvor, fagor, fafor, favir, favkr, favlr, favpr, fav0r, fav9r, favod, favof, favo5, favo4, dfavor, fdavor, cfavor, fcavor, vfavor, fvavor, gfavor, fgavor, tfavor, ftavor, rfavor, fravor, fzavor, fazvor, fsavor, fasvor, fwavor, fawvor, fqavor, faqvor, favcor, fabvor, favbor, fagvor, favgor, fafvor, favfor, favkor, favokr, favlor, favolr, favpor, favopr, fav0or, favo0r, fav9or, favo9r, favoer, favodr, favofr, favorf, favotr, favo5r, favor5, favo4r, favor4, favr, afvor, fvaor, ffavor, faavor, favvor, favorr, favor, navor, bavor, fivor, fcvor, fa6or, faror, fawor, favgr, favmr, favnr, favo2, favob, favoz, favov, favop, favos, favoar, f avor, fa vor, fav or, favo r.
Definition of favor:
- Bias; partiality; lenity; prejudice. See CHALLENGE.Favorabilia in lege sunt fiscus, dos, vita, libertas. Jenk. Cent. 94. Things favorablyconsidered in law are the treasury, dower, life, liberty.Favorabiliores rei, potius quam ac- tores, habentur. The condition of the defendantmust be favored, rather than that of the plaintiff. In other words, mclior est conditiodefendentis. Dig. 50, 17, 125; Broom, Max. 715.Favorabiliores sunt executiones aliis proccssibus quibuscunque. Co. Litt. 289.Executions are preferred to all other processes whatever.Favores ampliandi sunt; odia restrin- genda. Jenk. Cent. ISO. Favors are to beenlarged; things hateful restrained.
- A letter or epistle; -- so called in civility or compliment; as, your favor of yesterday is received.
- To regard with good will; befriend; resemble in features; spare. Also, favour.
- To regard with good will; to be on the side of; to treat indulgently; to afford advantage to.
- To be well disposed to; treat with indulgence; afford advantage to.
- To treat with favor; befriend; promote.
- To look like.
- treat gently or carefully
- consider as the favorite; " The local team was favored"
- souvenir consisting of a small gift given to a guest at a party
- a feeling of favorable regard
- promote over another; " he favors his second daughter"
- Kind regard; propitious aspect; countenance; friendly disposition; kindness; good will.
- The act of countenancing, or the condition of being countenanced, or regarded propitiously; support; promotion; befriending.
- A kind act or office; kindness done or granted; benevolence shown by word or deed; an act of grace or good will, as distinct from justice or remuneration.
- Mildness or mitigation of punishment; lenity.
- The object of regard; person or thing favored.
- A gift or represent; something bestowed as an evidence of good will; a token of love; a knot of ribbons; something worn as a token of affection; as, a marriage favor is a bunch or knot of white ribbons or white flowers worn at a wedding.
- Appearance; look; countenance; face.
- Partiality; bias.
- Love locks.
- To regard with kindness; to support; to aid, or to have the disposition to aid, or to wish success to; to be propitious to; to countenance; to treat with consideration or tenderness; to show partiality or unfair bias towards.
- To afford advantages for success to; to facilitate; as, a weak place favored the entrance of the enemy.
- A letter or epistle; - so called in civility or compliment; as, your favor of yesterday is received.
- Kindness; support; patronage; good will; partiality; a love token.
- A regarding kindly; countenance; good- will; a kind deed; an act of grace or lenity; a knot of white ribbons worn at a wedding.
- Kind regard; good will; act of kindness.
- Kind feeling; a kind and helpful act; a token; a letter.
- Aspect; looks; beauty.