Common misspellings for flying:
lyeing, filiing, flyin, delyaing, liying, fryin, oulying, willying, fllying, flwoing, foloving, flyinh, fyling, flasing, firmlyin, falring, fying, feelsing, flaging, floping, fiying, followying, fliying, flyying, familyin, floging, flosing, layign, llying, fliyng, fliping, flyinf, flling, muflyire, flaping, floaing, fleaing, faleing, laughlying, flyig, fileing, lfying, fleing, alying, falsiying, delying, flooing, foloing, floing, flufing, ploying, flyiing, fluding, flynny, flyng, olaying, lyinh, faloing, valuying, fliging, flirtying, fullfying, flouing, flusing, fliding, floding, flaling, lieying, flynig, flahing, nofitying, flayling, lyiing, lowlying, flyimg, flaing, fleine, finilzying, flezing, flewing, flwing, flyign, slying, leying, dlying, vlying, glying, tlying, rlying, fkying, fpying, foying, flging, flhing, fl7ing, fl6ing, flyung, flyjng, flykng, flyong, fly9ng, fly8ng, flyibg, flyijg, flyihg, flyinv, flyinb, flyiny, flyint, dflying, fdlying, cflying, fclying, vflying, fvlying, gflying, fglying, tflying, ftlying, rflying, frlying, fklying, flkying, fplying, flpying, folying, fltying, flgying, flyging, flhying, flyhing, flyuing, fl7ying, fly7ing, fl6ying, fly6ing, flyiung, flyjing, flyijng, flyking, flyikng, flyoing, flyiong, fly9ing, flyi9ng, fly8ing, flyi8ng, flyibng, flyinbg, flyimng, flyinmg, flyinjg, flyihng, flyinhg, flyinfg, flyingf, flyinvg, flyingv, flyingb, flyingh, flyinyg, flyingy, flyintg, flyingt, fflying, flyinng, flyingg, flying, nlying, fhying, fnying, fmying, flqing, flxing, flyyng, flyang, flymng, flyhng, flyi.g, flyifg, flyilg, flyiog, flyinw, flyino, flyinc, flyine, flyayeng, flyeyeng, f lying, fl ying, fly ing, flyi ng, flyin g.
Definition of flying:
- Moving in the air with, or as with, wings; moving lightly or rapidly; intended for rapid movement.
- Adapted for flight; floating; waving; brief, or hurried; as, he paid a flying visit.
- Act of moving in the air.
- Floating; waving; light, and suited for prompt and rapid motion.
- moving swiftly; " fast- flying planes"; " played the difficult passage with flying fingers"
- capable of or engaged in flight; " the bat is a flying animal"
- done swiftly in or as if in the air; used e. g. of a racing start in which runners are already in motion as they cross the starting line; " a flying start"; " crossed the goal line with a flying leap"
- designed for swift movement or action; " a flying police squad is trained for quick action anywhere in the city"