Common misspellings for forward:
forvard, foroward, forwarrd, fortward, forwad, torward, forwred, foward, forwand, dorward, forwar, fowarded, forweard, forwered, forard, fordward, faword, forwoard, forwrade, forwardt, foeward, fowards, faward, forrward, forwart, forwward, forwars, forwarad, fiorward, forwed, forwarsd, foreward, farward, forword, forwadr, forwark, foword, orward, dforward, forwaard, foraward, forwrard, forwarde, forwardd, forwoad, fowrad, formward, forwared, frorward, fowared, firward, faorward, farword, forware, forwasrd, fowward, forwatd, forwarfd, forwaed, forwerd, forwrad, fowerd, foreard, fprward, frward, foprward, forwardto, forawrd, fowrard, ofrward, foirward, forfard, gorward, forwqard, forwrd, foorward, fosrward, fowardd, froward.
Definition of forward:
- To advance; to help onward; to accelerate; to send forward; to transmit.
- To help onward; to promote; to quicken or hasten; to transmit.
- Toward what is before or in front; onward; progressively; toward the fore- part; a word of command given when troops are to resume their march after a temporary interruption.
- Near or at the fore- part; in advance of something else; ready; too ready; ardent; bold; presumptuous; advanced for the season; not behindhand.
- In advance of something else; early in season; too ready; quick; hasty; presumptuous or immodest.