Common misspellings for french:
frnch, frenc, treanch, fench, reanch, grench, frenf, frewsh, fanch, chrunch, frenck, forence, frrench, frnce, frenz, fernicher, frenhc, frech, friench, franch, fahrenehit, freance, ehrenreich, frienship, ffrench, frnech, forlunch, wrentch, foreach, krunch, breanch, forenic, frtench, frsesh, firebush, frence, frensh, frinch, freanch, frresh, fireinf, fremonth, drentch, freach, frecnh, franchie, frenid, forengn, frienf, freash, frendch, frencg, fernch, frensy, frenic, fronth, ronchy, forience, wriench, frenzi, frency, foreng, brench, frendh, freench, freinship, freuency, frenily, friendshio, fressh, fransio, freesh, foruche, frenship, frenchs, frenticher, freinf, frenach, fickensher, trentch, rench, flench, frenso, french, farenheith, frenis, frenchg, fresch, frenshner, friendshi, furnercher, grinch, rantch, werench, wrinch, vrench, feench, fdench, ffench, ftench, f5ench, f4ench, frwnch, frsnch, frdnch, frrnch, fr4nch, fr3nch, frebch, fremch, frejch, frehch, frenxh, frenvh, frenfh, frencb, frencn, frencj, frencu, cfrench, fcrench, vfrench, fvrench, gfrench, fgrench, tfrench, ftrench, rfrench, ferench, frdench, frfench, f5rench, fr5ench, f4rench, fr4ench, frwench, frewnch, frsench, fresnch, frednch, frernch, fre4nch, fr3ench, fre3nch, frebnch, frenbch, fremnch, frenmch, frejnch, frenjch, frehnch, frenhch, frenxch, frencxh, frenvch, frencvh, frenfch, frencfh, frencdh, frencgh, frencbh, frenchb, frencnh, frenchn, frencjh, frenchj, frencuh, frenchu, frencyh, frenchy, frenh, rfench, frennch, frencch, frenchh, nrench, f2ench, fbench, fzench, fvench, fpench, fsench, frmnch, frgnch, fre.ch, frefch, frelch, freoch, frenkh, frengh, frenah, frenbh, frencx, frencl, frenci, f rench, fr ench, fre nch, fren ch, frenc h.
Definition of french:
- Of or pertaining to France or its inhabitants.
- United States sculptor who created the seated marble figure of Abraham Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D. C. ( 1850- 1931)
- the Romance language spoken in France and in countries colonized by France
- the people of France
- The language spoken in France.
- Collectively, the people of France.
- The people of France; the language of France.
- The people or language of France.
- The language or people of France.
- The language spoken by the inhabitants of France.
- The language of France: French chalk, a variety of talc used for marking: French horn, a wind musical instrument; French polish, a furniture varnish.
- Belonging to France or its people.
- Pertaining to France.
- Pertaining to France or its inhabitants.
- Pert. to France.