Common misspellings for future:
furnature, fiduiary, firnuture, feautur, furue, toture, futre, fututr, filure, furtue, faluire, feeature, liture, featurea, feautured, furtermore, futres, efuture, fourture, furnuture, futurn, fatuge, efature, furtures, furnituire, frutre, duture, furnaiture, poture, faeture, futrue, leture, leuture, furtiture, funtiure, falure, dulture, fetures, futuere, gutare, feuture, futture, futiure, factury, farcture, featurre, murture, fortry, festure, fiugure, foutune, furterh, foutr, futune, febuauary, furniutre, geture, feachure, fiture, fautures, furturee, fatcory, furore, feture, featore, futuure, cuture, afetre, furture, futue, guture, fueture, furtre, freature, furiture, fewature, nauture, figutre, fuure, futer, feaure, fortunre, featiure, fututre, feedthrough, forturn, furteher, futur, foture, ferniture, piture, afeature, futere, foure, futrere, futhre, ferature, fotune, furntire, furtune, beture, funriture, frature, firniture, furhtmore, fapturbo, afuture, futured, thefuture, furutre, futurs, futurely, fugure, softwre, featre, fututure, failture, futureshop, fearure, fatuige, febuaury, fastre, fiquare, fucture, funiture, ature, faituge, muture, futuar, fatured, furnitre, toutrue, fuchure, furntiure, turture, futrther, futires, futuire, furute, furature, furniure, fuiture, furnoture, furtehr, fatory, furnitiure, vouture, fgure, funurture, featuere, fututer, faulure, furntiture, autre, fuetur, fruture, funature, fearture, futcure, futuer, futerre, furnitaure, fatures, fourtue, futehr, feasture, futage, feautre, fuinture, federer, fruter, favure, futaure, footcare, futrher, fuigure, fulture, furnture, furtinure, furnatiure, furniturre, aftre, furtner, mauture, ficture, fiducary, fxture, furtjer, forturne, furntuire, nuturer, autore, touture, feruture, futor, featurer, futive, furtrade, fifure, pature, futour, furthr, filture, featrue, femure, fotrune, furtiure, featurte, fouture, feutured, futurer, eature, fasture, favourtire, fetured, futare, fetaure, liature, frutrher, nuture, fauture, fiurniture, fiuture, fourtuate, curture, fateuge, furthre, furneture, foutrth, furtgher, furniature, fetur, futrure, fefore, fuuture, futhure, etrue, furniiture, figture, surture, fisure, futyre, viture, pirture, feutuer, fature, futreu, vurture, futhmore, furtuer, furthure, futhurmore, fituge, forture, fatuege, fuutre, ffuture, fitures, fewere, tutore, furuter, futurre, fegure, furtur, fuetrh, futute, fitire, featture, fiquire, fatrher, fuetuer, fture, futeur, futuers, featrure, facture, fatigure, furnitire, futues, futurue, footwhare, futore, putre, fiqure, tuture, fuature, fewture, funtire, feauture, featuree, furthrer, furure, futtre, matuure, feliure, veture, uture, foturne, fourniture, featire, firure, furtrher, futhere, ruture, fofore, futiures, furthmore, furnutere, foutry, futuree, furnerture, deture, fatihue, fatque, fatjer, futire, futurama, furtyher, futaur, fgiure, fucure, foturate, fathre, fourour, furturn, futurte, funture, nuature, fiure, furntitre, favitore, futeure, futar, fihure, futerh, phitrum, feateure, fecture, funirture, feayure, feechure, fidutiary, fogure, fitzory, futhrer, furthetr, futeher, futurther, fhuture, frture, fuatre, furtuur, furuture, fuuutures, neuture, nutrue, turtoure, futtock shrou d, vuture, fyture, fhture, fjture, f8ture, f7ture, fufure, fuyure, fu6ure, fu5ure, futjre, fut8re, fut7re, futuee, futude, futufe, futu5e, futu4e, futurw, futurd, futurr, futur4, futur3, dfuture, fduture, cfuture, fcuture, vfuture, fvuture, gfuture, fguture, tfuture, ftuture, rfuture, fyuture, fuyture, fuhture, fjuture, fujture, f8uture, fu8ture, f7uture, fu7ture, fufture, futfure, fugture, futgure, futyure, fu6ture, fut6ure, fu5ture, fut5ure, futuyre, futuhre, futjure, futujre, fut8ure, futu8re, fut7ure, futu7re, futudre, futurde, futufre, futurfe, futu5re, futur5e, futu4re, futur4e, futurwe, futurew, futurse, futures, future4, futur3e, future3, ufture, ftuure, future, buture, f5ture, fqture, fwture, ftture, fu4ure, fudure, fupure, fuvure, fuuure, fut5re, futqre, futwre, futu2e, futube, futuze, futuve, futupe, futuse, futuru, futurm, futura, futurg, f uture, fu ture, fut ure, futu re, futur e.
Definition of future:
- An EXCHANGETRADED DERIVATIVE contract that permits the purchaser to buy, and the seller to sell, an ASSET at a predetermined future price and delivery date. Standardized futures contracts are available on assets/securities from the FIXED INCOME, EQUITY, FOREIGN EXCHANGE, and commodity markets, and can be settled in cash or physical ( depending on contract specifications). Contracts are secured by INITIAL MARGIN and are MARKEDTOMARKET on a daily basis by the CLEARINGHOUSE; VARIATION MARGINS are posted to cover daily market movement. See also FUTURES OPTION, FUTURES CALL, FUTURES PUT.
- The possibilities of the future; -- used especially of prospective success or advancement; as, he had great future before him.
- That is to be or come hereafter; that will exist at any time after the present; as, the next moment is future, to the present.
- bulk commodities bought or sold at an agreed price for delivery at a specified future date
- a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the future
- the time yet to come
- Time yet to come; tense in grammar denoting time yet to come.
- Time to come.
- The time yet to come; that which is to be; prospect; outlook.
- Time to come; a tense in grammar.
- yet to be or coming; " some future historian will evaluate him"
- effective in or looking toward the future; " he was preparing for future employment opportunities"
- coming at a subsequent time or stage; " the future president entered college at the age of 16"; " awaiting future actions on the bill"; " later developments"; " without ulterior argument"
- a verb tense or other formation referring to events or states that have not yet happened; " future auxiliary"
- Time to come; time subsequent to the present ( as, the future shall be as the present); collectively, events that are to happen in time to come.
- A future tense.
- The possibilities of the future; - used especially of prospective success or advancement; as, he had great future before him.
- The prediction or projection of the nature of future problems or existing conditions based upon the extrapolation or interpretation of existing scientific data or by the application of scientific methodology.
- That will be hereafter.
- About to be: that is to come: ( gram.) expressing what will be.
- That is to be or happen.
- That will be hereafter; pertaining to time to come.
- That is to come.
- That is to come; that which is to exist.