Common misspellings for gamma:
kamar, garmmar, camar, cammo, yakama, jameca, gama, gammit, kimmy, germay, gammill, femma, gimmack, hammar, geema, jimma, gramma, germa, jamcia, gummie, camerma, gormay, geame, carma, gamon, gremmar, gormae, gametta, gamora, cmame, gramme, godam, takoma, gammar, gahram, camodia, egame, agaim, acomma, campa, yammah, cammera, ganme, gourma, camae, kiimmy, gamee, jamaat, carmar, grmmar, camea, kagame, gamig, gaame, cammra, gamil, gamme, gammet, grahma, camear, gimour, gummi, gaimg, gameof, grama, kagome, gummey, gammat, gammut, jasam, gamem, gammer, gourmay, umma, gasme, mammia, gaveme, gameday, gimmie, gammot, wammy, gemma, gamorah, grarmmar, gamage, coama, gimme, camme, garman, jemma, jammy, bamm, calma, cummual, ggame, hgame, gemms, germad, grahmar, pajamma, famma, vamma, bamma, hamma, yamma, tamma, gzmma, gsmma, gwmma, gqmma, ganma, gakma, gajma, gamna, gamka, gamja, gammz, gamms, gammw, gammq, fgamma, gfamma, vgamma, gvamma, bgamma, gbamma, hgamma, ghamma, ygamma, gyamma, tgamma, gtamma, gzamma, gazmma, gsamma, gasmma, gwamma, gawmma, gqamma, gaqmma, ganmma, gamnma, gakmma, gamkma, gajmma, gamjma, gammna, gammka, gammja, gammza, gammaz, gammsa, gammas, gammwa, gammaw, gammqa, gammaq, gmma, agmma, gmama, gamma, gamam, ggamma, gaamma, gammma, gammaa, wamma, oamma, camma, eamma, gimma, gcmma, ga-ma, gaema, gaima, gaoma, galma, gam-a, gamea, gamoa, gamla, gammi, gammc, g amma, ga mma, gam ma, gamm a.
Definition of gamma:
- Rate of option delta changes to the price change of an underlying asset. Positive gamma means the trading position has positive convexity. Positive convexity means an increase in the value of the investor's position higher than predicted by the delta, due to an underlying asset's price change, be it up or down,
- Portuguese navigator who led an expedition around the Cape of Good Hope in 1497; he sighted and named Natal on Christmas Day before crossing the Indian Ocean ( 1469- 1524)
- a unit of magnetic field strength equal to one- hundred- thousandth of an oersted
- The third letter (, = Eng. G) of the Greek alphabet.
- An instrument for eauterizing a hernia, so called from its resemblance to the Greek gamma; gamut.
Usage examples for gamma
This was Kappa Alpha Theta, which came in 1879 but fell by the wayside six years later and was not revived until 1893. The second arrival on the scene, Gamma Phi Beta, came in 1882, followed by Delta Gamma in 1885, and Collegiate Sorosis in 1886. The first professional fraternity to be established was Phi Delta Phi, a law fraternity, which organized its parent chapter in the University in 1869. It was not until 1882 that the medical fraternity, Nu Sigma Nu, and the dental fraternity, Delta Sigma Delta, established their Alpha chapters at Michigan. The University of Michigan by Wilfred Shaw