Common misspellings for gaze:
tazer, jayce, magize, gassey, gade, cahce, gauzed, legaize, gazel, jasey, gizel, gaz, gavie, grce, gave, cazed, azue, kacie, gaher, gane, gause, fgace, gazell, gcse, dayzee, taze, garae, grazy, guaze, guice, gazbo, carzy, gazza, goais, gazabo, geeze, gasebo, siaze, teaze, gasve, gyser, naze, gake, gize, gouze, gezzer, gazzett, gabe, jaser, becauze, mazey, gazibo, jeeze, gazzel, nazi, guza, garce, geazer, seaze, eguaza, gaces, nazie, glazy, quazi, gazzed, gazeebo, gavce, gazue, gase, gaspe, gae, kacey, eazeir, geave, gazeboo, gozier, gazzete, game, case4, gavew, gizzel, jacuzze, kazien, gacier, gamse, gasey, ggave, gaue, tazzer, gvie, gace, baze, gaye, gare, gazzabo, garcie, gease, gauzey, qazed, gsme, quize, ozze, geeece, mazie, ghaza, caza, gaise, jozef, eaze, geece, orgaize, graize, jerze, gizer, graoe, gasme, gate, magaize, gaza, ouze, cozey, guize, kaizer, gazzebo, ghave, garbaze, magazie, grazi, gauzes, jacizi, gaize, gazzibo, phaze, glace, galze, gaxebo, jacie, geizer, gathe, gaxze, gazatte, zize, cacer, crze, ggame, gsame, cazebo, gazebbo, gezebo, geezz, gezz, ganne, guezz, orgize, pazer, gthe, haze, yaze, gzze, gsze, gwze, gqze, gazw, gaz4, gaz3, vgaze, gvaze, bgaze, gbaze, hgaze, ghaze, ygaze, gyaze, tgaze, gtaze, gzaze, gazze, gsaze, gasze, gwaze, gqaze, gazxe, gazse, gazae, gazwe, gazew, gazes, gazde, gazre, gazer, gaz4e, gaze4, gaz3e, gaze3, gze, gzae, ggaze, gazee, waze, oaze, geze, gcze, gazu, gazm, g aze, ga ze, gaz e.
Definition of gaze:
- To view with attention; to gaze on .
- To fixx the eyes in a steady and earnest look; to look with eagerness or curiosity, as in admiration, astonishment, or with studious attention.
- To look steadily: followed by at, on, or upon.
- To view with fixed attention.
- To fix the eyes on steadily and earnestly; to look with eagerness and curiosity: to stare.
- a long fixed look; " he fixed his paternal gaze on me"
- A fixed look; a look of eagerness, wonder, or admiration; a continued look of attention.
- The object gazed on.
- A fixed look.
- A fixed look: a look of prolonged attention: the object gazed at.
- A continued or intense look.
- A fixed look; a look of eagerness, wonder, or admiration; the object gazed at. At gaze, arrested in stupid wonderment; full- faced.
- Intent regard; fixed look.