Common misspellings for glue:
gulet, giclee, aloue, calue, gule, juley, glyco, galroe, falue, velue, gloww, glute, glucoe, blue6, legle, wgile, egle, golie, galoure, july11, goupe, ginue, july2006, culer, glur, golle, galre, clurte, july5, gluf, july2008, glose, gloor, gurle, gurue, july27, diagloue, kalie, bklue, glne, glwo, guled, gouze, vulue, gloe, glu, blue, goole, galieo, glueed, plue, uguly, july1, july2009, gelus, glote, glud, gleem, qlubb, glowy, girle, galour, gluide, glup, qeue, luei, gillie, golve, glub, glome, july4, qlue, glumy, gaue, gvie, aclue, reglur, july15, golee, kylee, gloooo, glvoe, gluity, gelouse, vlue, grue, julei, july14, 30jul, culure, jluy, colgue, gue, glair, glumb, gellie, july18, galey, vaklue, getle, glaay, july1998, july6, uglie, clube, july30, gulley, lue, july2, glear, garle, vcalue, glmi, khloe, vagluey, gulde, gluose, july31, glueon, cluely, glue'd, golieth, reglue, glace, galze, cluj, alue, ghillie, equle, cleae, golbe, cluel, galleo, goyle, gl100, glw, gluc, glug, goulie, golieith, guezz, july12, klohe, kylie, leue, gthe, ylue, gkue, gpue, goue, glye, glhe, glje, gl8e, gl7e, gluw, glu4, glu3, vglue, gvlue, hglue, ghlue, yglue, gylue, tglue, gtlue, gklue, glkue, gplue, glpue, golue, gloue, glyue, gluye, glhue, gluhe, gljue, gluje, gliue, gluie, gl8ue, glu8e, gl7ue, glu7e, gluwe, gluew, gluse, glued, glure, gluer, glu4e, glue4, glu3e, glue3, lgue, gglue, gllue, gluue, gluee, wlue, olue, gdue, gnue, gmue, gl5e, glqe, glte, gluu, glum, g lue, gl ue, glu e.
Definition of glue:
- To stick; adhere.
- To unite or join with glue.
- To join with glue:- pr. p. gluing; pa. p. glued.
- To cement with glue.
- join or attach with or as if with glue; " paste the sign ont the wall"; " cut and paste the sentence in the text"
- be fixed as if by glue; " His eyes were glued on her"
- To join or unite by means of glue; to stick or hold fast; to join.
- To join with glue or a viscous substance; to cause to stick or hold fast, as if with glue; to fix or fasten.
- A sticky substance made by boiling to a jelly the skins, hoofs, etc., of animals.
- A sticky substance obtained by boiling to a jelly the skins, hoofs, etc., of animals.
- Animal jelly used as a cement.
- An adhesive preparation derived from animal substances, as hoofs.
- A viscid substance, extracted from the skins, hides, hoofs, & c., of animals, boiled to a jelly, and used as a cement by carpenters, bookbinders, & c.
- A tenacious jelly made from the parings of the skins, & c., of animals, and used as a cement.
Usage examples for glue
Yet some of our people, who had been reduced to eat this glue, assured me that when fresh made it had a very good taste, seasoned with meat. Narrative of a Voyage to the Northwest Coast of America in the years 1811, 1812, 1813, and 1814 or the First American Settlement on the Pacific by Gabriel Franchere
I attempted to descend, and walk close to the water's edge; but there was no path; and the smell of glue, hanging to dry, an extensive manufactory of which is carried on close to the beach, I found extremely disagreeable. Letters written during a short residence in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark by Mary Wollstonecraft