Common misspellings for goal:
youall, gobal, golld, jounal, mogual, goul, geneal, roal, laocl, gaol, legial, giorl, goil, golaith, vokal, gosl, gloww, taoal, roual, gmail, goall, wlal, loacl, socal, goany, ligal, hoal, gial, quale, golie, gigal, quali, gasoil, digial, goald, goulf, joal, golle, lcoal, goally, goais, goold, wohl, quala, loocal, goalf, foacl, quial, gimli, gloor, gurle, galor, genal, gormae, you'all, caorl, glail, goaway, goodl, goel, eqeal, goalt, gorls, garli, grairl, goalss, loacal, mughal, tocall, godl, gual, goole, greal, fgeel, gol, koehlr, coual, guall, toaly, coalc, goliah, egual, goaliw, voal, gowl, legeal, vogal, loccal, gornala, legual, goasl, goble, toal, glowy, woal, roayl, loual, gooals, giral, koral, goaled, oakly, kcal, lokal, goaals, oal, ugaly, soicail, eqal, gereal, loal, lcaol, goku, goa, pegola, coxial, gollow, sioal, yokal, noyl, coarl, gooal, gollly, glorly, gunal, ical, joval, comal, lcal, wqual, golee, goboal, lockal, cossal, nigal, mogal, goaly, goabal, iigal, llocal, majal, gmal, socail, goal, goeal, coall, goial, gyale, grale, ghasly, gofl, gobally, glair, norcal, gool, moal, eagal, logal, gioal, goas, galey, lgeal, quarl, gobel, glaay, mikal, soal, galch, qoal, zoul, goalls, groul, magial, goaline, goan, focual, golal, garle, wual, dougal, geral, goosle, dgital, boal, egeal, genual, koal, voical, goakl, kemal, gairl, geeral, codial, goilath, ginal, gola, kowala, guac, gorl, googal, cosial, locoal, sighal, guol, goali, gloal, aigal, coually, goach, coaxal, goyle, geal, geald, girbial, gl100, goya, cgoal, g0al, goulie, gaosl, gopel, joomla, coala, sigual, coial, socla, vagial, kyoul, goadin g, yoal, gkal, gpal, g9al, gozl, goql, goak, goap, goao, vgoal, gvoal, bgoal, gboal, hgoal, ghoal, ygoal, gyoal, tgoal, gtoal, gkoal, gokal, gpoal, g0oal, go0al, g9oal, go9al, gozal, goazl, gosal, gowal, goawl, goqal, goaql, goalk, goapl, goalp, goaol, goalo, ogal, ggoal, goaal, ooal, eoal, gocl, goah, g oal, go al, goa l.
Definition of goal:
- A time-bound expectation expressed in one or more objectives that is measurable and has a definitive end-result.
- the place designated as the end ( as of a race or journey); " a crowd assembled at the finish"; " he was nearly exhuasted as their destination came into view"
- a successful attempt at scoring; " the winning goal came with less than a minute left to play"
- game equipment consisting of the place toward which players of a game try to advance a ball or puck in order to score points
- The mark set to bound a race, and to or around which the constestants run, or from which they start to return to it again; the place at which a race or a journey is to end.
- The final purpose or aim; the end to which a design tends, or which a person aims to reach or attain.
- A base, station, or bound used in various games; in football, a line between two posts across which the ball must pass in order to score; also, the act of kicking the ball over the line between the goal posts.
- The winning post at a race or at football; the end aimed at; the final purpose; the desire or ambition.
- A mark set up to bound a race: the winning- post; also the starting- post: the two upright posts between which the ball is kicked in the game of football: the act of driving the ball through between the posts: an end or aim.
- Post marking the turning point or end of a race; end; aim.
- A point aimed at; limit; winning point of a game.
- The winning- post at football or on a racecourse; final purpose or aim.