Common misspellings for going:
gaing, goiving, joung, gowing, guinie, guinue, gioving, gowin, againg, gointg, goig, gorwn, hoing, ceioing, geting, goind, loging, ueing, foiegn, gondi, goding, gooing, grouing, goung, gogin, soing, poing, goinq, giwing, koing, gaang, joting, djing, coting, kjoin, goibng, cuaing, doiing, coxing, gving, goinmg, youing, goingl, goint, agoina, goany, eoungh, gonna, joing, toking, gaoing, gofing, groing, guinne, ginue, cuing, joigned, goand, konini, gaini, cozing, joning, gorng, goingto, knoing, soking, goiin, uging, ooing, keeoing, goinf, loing, gopne, joging, gtoing, gouing, gaine, joinig, goijng, gping, geine, gaiing, gething, coo'ing, noing, gouding, kowing, govinor, quing, scoing, glaing, gobin, giong, youinger, goijg, goeing, gfoing, gooding, voing, goingo, gonig, gpoing, gining, oging, joion, gainnig, agueing, guing, agoin, gione, joiing, moing, goine, giogn, goi9ng, jjoin, gicing, goning, ghone, aguing, guiney, woking, giging, caing, agiing, koint, gringe, giding, gainng, goimng, gwoing, ginie, goibg, joine, agaoin, urgeing, doi8ng, gingam, aughing, gunie, gomne, gioing, guinny, foing, gon't, goting, guding, gviing, oing, joihn, goinon, gocking, kiing, ogign, gorne, joingin, cmoing, gacing, zoing, joina, noking, goiong, gainign, guini, goinbg, goingon, gojng, goeng, gaoin, fgoing, goering, gooving, foging, ghosn, goign, goiing, ghoing, goinig, geling, ccoming, yoing, ging, ginga, edgeing, gorwing, egoing, lgoin, goming, goikng, ougoing, goin, goinfg, koinia, gling, goekn, gowng, goong, agoing, guiny, guine, go9ing, getign, gointo, got'n, bbq'ing, guina, joiin, gunia, joinng, ooking, gaion, joinee, goingg, gaiin, goihng, goiung, goimg, geing, goping, goingh, geving, goinh, igoing, gottne, dgoing, gring, goving, gorgeing, goingf, jouin, gouping, geona, goigng, goinjg, goona, woing, doging, goina, jioing, goingi, guinee, gourn, goling, boing, geoing, giene, ajoing, gesin, gonnna, coine, geming, tging, goffing, groaing, gonne, toing, ecoing, ogoing, goingin, joiny, lloing, goinna, queing, gioant, goernor, groeing, goingt, joiun, goone, gingiva, gasoine, goingn, moeing, coing, goonight, gaain, gegin, cking, goinng, ginfo, kolinga, gaina, nowgoing, nogin, foking, ginei, ganing, gotin, gdoing, gainig, jooin, goging, cuingom, gmaing, coying, eccoing, gesing, goesin, qoing, thging, goaning, giing, gouwn, gloing, ngoing, sgoing, cooeing, johgn, agging, couin, geniu, ageing, coings, doi9ng, geyying, guinn, glouing, g0ing, ggoing, ginig, gojne, goanna, gonney, kving, king770, qoting, gogo l, gking, g9ing, gokng, go9ng, go8ng, goihg, goinv, goinb, goiny, vgoing, gvoing, bgoing, gboing, hgoing, ygoing, gyoing, tgoing, gkoing, goking, g0oing, go0ing, g9oing, gojing, go8ing, goi8ng, goinhg, goinvg, goingv, goingb, goinyg, goingy, gong, going, eoing, gging, gning, goyng, goang, gomng, gohng, goi.g, goifg, goilg, goiog, goinw, goino, goinc, goayeng, goeyeng, g oing, go ing, goi ng, goin g.
Definition of going:
- In various compound phrases ( as those which follow) this term implieseither motion, progress, active operation, or present and continuous validity and efficacy.
- That goes; in existence; available for present use or enjoyment; current; obtainable; also, moving; working; in operation; departing; as, he is of the brightest men going; going prices or rate.
- Of or pert. to a going business or concern; as, the going value of a company.
- Carrying on its ordinary business; conducting business, or carried on, with an indefinite prospect of continuance; - chiefly used in the phrases a going business, concern, etc.
- The act of moving in any manner; traveling; as, the going is bad.
- Pregnancy; gestation; childbearing.
- Course of life; behavior; doings; ways.
- Departure, motion, etc.; state of roads.
- The act of moving: departure: ( B.) course of life, behavior.
- The act of moving or walking; departure; pregnancy; procedure; course of life; behaviour. Going forth, outlet; border. Going out, end; journeying or departing.
- in full operation; " a going concern"
- Moving: travelling; walking; rolling; sailing; about, as, I was going to say, & c.