Common misspellings for H:
7g76h8yh8, ch, 16tth, hw, 90th, h20, ph, hb, w, hi, 25th, nh, z100, 10th, 20l, 7k, 18th, 40th, x4, x2, eh6, k2, x26, 7th, 240hour, 55th, 20x40, tth, 17th, haiir, 5k, 20hour, 112th, ghj, g9, th, x19, hiigh, 20th, hx, gh, 48h, 15th, q2, 23th, x8, 35w, jh, hiogh, 8x10, 24x7, y, fgh, 35th, 8hr, wh, x10, q24h, 24x, 9h, j, 27th, 240v, 29th, 6x, 19th, 49th, 10h, hk, hoigh, 09th, hy, haha1, 10x12, 44th, yh, 1k, l, yaho0, 5x, 2x, 8h, 15h, 24hour, 10g, 12h, 20h, 15ht, l8, 1000th, 65th, tehyw, 13x, 3g, g8, haior, x12, f, 31th, 5th, 201l, hn, 2q12, z, 24th, 3k, eh, 1h, heiio, k, 11x, 3x3, 14th, 12gh, x50, 3hour, 1hour, 11th, h, hm, 1th, hv, f2, 5h, 16h, 4th, 26th, 200x, 30h, 37th, hs, w3, ih, hd, 6th, 39th, th66, 21sh, hc, x40, 12v, hihgh, x18, 9th, 6hr, 97th, 1hr, th4, u16, 24hr, sh, 17h, 250g, lh, 110g, 50th, 12th, g3, hc550, 75th, 11h, bh, 9x12, hh, 21th, u2, x52, q1, haooy, 20x, g20, x14, h1b, 40x, x20, 8th, 135th, 3x, 12x20, 2hour, 56th, w12418842, 3th, hu, 22th, 10x10, hj, 30th, heeeeee, l105, 1x, g1, w2010, 30l, 24h, w2, 4h, 38th, g2, k1, yahho, yhh, 70th, 13th, 99th, 120005th, 000hz, 10x, 7hour, 2k, 47th, l2, h2o, 600v, 30x, 0th, u, 110v, 20hz, h'd, hl, 50g, hwf, 23h, x151, mh, 2th, l0, 139th, 400th, 25'th, 16th, 08h00, 08th, 18h, z394, 19'th, 19h, 100th, 54th, 2l, 20'th, 24he, 28th, 27z, 29h, 3v, 4g, 2h, 3h, 4ht, 10x3, 10x4, 10x5, 2x2, 2x4, 4x, 8x8, x024047, x11, x16, 5ht, v1, 6h, 9ih, g, q, ha11o, hf, ehh, 1hr1, 0f, f30, fh, g27, hq, 2g, g0, h2, ha21, ha35, 1he, h2h, he, heyyy, heyyyy, h'i, h0w, 2hr, 7hr, 3hr, f5, 4k, k4, 45th, 48th, 0k, 0z, 9ph, ph12, q3, q4, q24, f4, th3, th5, 4u, u0, v3, v8, wh0, 2x6, 3x5, 4x4, 9x9, x1, x145, x198, x3, x60, x7, yhoiu, yhu, z3.
Definition of H:
- ( thermodynamics) a thermodynamic quantity equal to the internal energy of a system plus the product of its volume and pressure; " enthalpy is the amount of energy in a system capable of doing mechanical work"
- the 8th letter of the Roman alphabet
- the eighth letter of the English alphabet, is classed among the consonants, and is formed with the mouth organs in the same position as that of the succeeding vowel.
- The seventh degree in the diatonic scale, being used by the Germans for B natural. See B.
- Abbreviation for hyperopia or hyperopic; horizontal. Symbol for hydrogen. Abbreviation for Holzknecht unit.
- Abbreviation for hydrogen ion.
- Eighth letter of the alphabet.
- Is the eighth letter of the alphabet, and pronounced with an expiration of breath, which, preceding a vowel, is perceptible by the car at a considerable distance, as in harm, hear, heat. The h is sometimes mute, as in honour, honest; also when united with a g, as in right, fight, brought. As a numeral in Latin it denotes 200, and, with a dash over it, 200, 000.
- the eighth letter of the English alphabet, is classed among the consonants, and is formed with the mouth organs in the same position as that of the succeeding vowel. It is used with certain consonants to form digraphs representing sounds which are not found in the alphabet, as sh, th, /, as in shall, thing, / ine for zh see / 274; also, to modify the sounds of some other letters, as when placed after c and p, with the former of which it represents a compound sound like that of tsh, as in charm written also tch as in catch, with the latter, the sound of f, as in phase, phantom. In some words, mostly derived or introduced from foreign languages, h following c and g indicates that those consonants have the hard sound before e, i, and y, as in chemistry, chiromancy, chyle, Ghent, Ghibelline, etc.; in some others, ch has the sound of sh, as in chicane. See Guide to Pronunciation, // 153, 179, 181-3, 237-8.
- This letter, as an abbreviation, stands for Henry ( a king of that name) in tbe citationof English statutes. In the Year Books, it is used as an abbreviation for Hilary term.In tax assessments and other such official records, " h" may be used as an abbreviationfor " house," and the courts will so understand it. Alden v. Newark, 36 N. J. Law, 288;Parker v. Elizabeth, 39 N. J. Law, 693.H. A. An abbreviation for hoc anno, this year, in this year.H. B. An abbreviation for house bill, f. e., a bill in the house of representatives, asdistinguished from a senate bill.H. C. An abbreviation for house of commons, or for habeas corpus.H. L. An abbreviation for house of lords.H. R. An abbreviation for house of representatives.H. T. An abbreviation for hoc titulo, this title, under this title; used in references to books.H. V. An abbreviation for hoc verbo or hac voce, this word, under this word; used inreferences to dictionaries and other works alphabetically arranged.
- the constant of proportionality relating the energy of a photon to its frequency; approximately 6. 626 x 10- 34 joule- second
- The eighth letter in the English alphabet.
Usage examples for H
1872. Gelzer, H. Armenia. Armenian Legends and Festivals by Louis A. Boettiger