Common misspellings for handy:
han't, hadn'y, handul, hnady, handes, humanty, hapend, husand, candey, hyundia, hyundi, arhonda, henly, hjand, hnry, hehind, hanbd, harldy, ahnd, hady, hapand, chnada, ahndy, handds, hsnd, hnads, hadyn, andy, manday, handup, landy, heandy, huband, hannh, hsan't, husnadb, hunny, verhanda, ghand, hernado, hadno, hadnot, herhand, hindpaw, handal, kandy, heand, honday, hoaned, hadnt, tohand, hande, haand, huyndai, handl, hadw, hornd, hardday, danday, andu, anday, thand, harnds, quandy, bihaind, himand, handit, kenady, handi, rnady, nehind, thander, ghandi, handto, hanmd, hyndai, hundry, hummanty, handome, hanan, janurday, hnard, shandy, hany, happnd, handwash, handert, handoff, hindo, hunidity, hoddy, heany, hinid, chand, hadnet, handon, handm, hundu, handley, hndy, hanlde, hayday, hauned, hanrd, handt, handly, shanadoa, hanny, chandu, handad, hannity, handely, heands, fhand, hadnt't, hinda, hanvt, humindy, chande, januday, haddnt, gandi, gahndi, handotu, himanity, haloday, hained, hunldey, tandy, hapond, herand, hanau, hardey, haent, handdy, huant, hanve, handa, rhand, thunda, hunanity, jhand, highand, hyound, havind, hopand, nhard, hannd, cyndy, hunity, huned, honydew, shand, henny, hanney, hauntly, hinde, hendry, hanad, harnd, hannds, handg, ahand, haned, chanda, lohand, harnony, havnet, handin, handun, hadn'd, hender, bhandari, hundai, hanry, handd, hhand, zandi, hecianda, hahad, had'nt, haddn't, hadn'tt, hand't, haind, handboo, handook, hadny, hanaha, hanou, harned, haen't, havne't, hindg, hinty, honad, hsuand, hsunad, mandy, uandy, yandy, hzndy, hsndy, hwndy, hqndy, habdy, hamdy, hajdy, hahdy, hansy, hanxy, hanfy, handh, handu, hand7, hand6, ghandy, hgandy, nhandy, hnandy, jhandy, hjandy, uhandy, huandy, yhandy, hyandy, hzandy, hazndy, hsandy, hasndy, hwandy, hawndy, hqandy, haqndy, habndy, hanbdy, hamndy, hanmdy, hajndy, hanjdy, hahndy, hanhdy, hansdy, handsy, hanxdy, handxy, hancdy, handcy, hanfdy, handfy, hanrdy, handry, hanedy, handey, handty, handyt, handgy, handyg, handhy, handyh, handuy, handyu, hand7y, handy7, hand6y, handy6, hanyd, hhandy, haandy, hanndy, handyy, iandy, hindy, hendy, hcndy, ha.dy, hafdy, haody, hanly, hand9, h andy, ha ndy, han dy, hand y.
Definition of handy:
- Easily managed; obedient to the helm; -- said of a vessel.
- Performed by the hand.
- Skillful in using the hand; dexterous; ready; adroit.
- Ready to the hand; near; also, suited to the use of the hand; convenient; valuable for reference or use; as, my tools are handy; a handy volume.
- Easily managed; obedient to the helm; - said of a vessel.
- United States blues musician who transcribed and published traditional blues music ( 1873- 1958)
- easy to reach; " found a handy spot for the can opener"
- Dexterous; skilful; convenient; close beside; manageable.
- Dexterous: ready to the hand: convenient: near.
- Dexterous; convenient.
- Ready at hand; near by; convenient.
- Skilful with the hands.
- Dexterous; skilful; ready to hand; near; convenient.
- Ready; able to use the hands with ease and skill; dexterous; convenient.