Common misspellings for hat:
hitty, hwta, han't, harty, hap, haeart, dwhat, heaat, hatai, what, tthat, heatm, heate, kat, het, hak, soewhat, humit, happt, hahah, haj, whart, hattia, har, whaty, haita, yaght, hafto, thwt, aht, phat, htat, whwhat, hertwo, hiati, lwhat, hatity, thtt, seewhat, twhat, yat, hatre, hahhah, tahati, heahh, dat, hadit, haiir, haite, hai, haity, wwhat, hitgh, dhard, hav, heatl, thaat, thaht, hst, shat, haitat, that'a, hottub, hiegt, heatd, himto, huirt, wihit, that't, heatup, that12, hteir, haitia, ythat, hight, whayt, haitie, has, youhate, thate, shhet, thiat, htto, whatt, hhat, haveit, hac, hayti, 13that, thht, haev, aat, howit, he3art, hae, thawte, wthat, mwhat, han, haor, thato, dhort, thuat, ahout, shatt, howto, yhard, wahat, lat, hitec, haha1, hwart, heator, haha, hawia, herte, 11that, thhat, haight, that, gat, ehat, thait, hiatel, hhair, hati, whatw, huter, hardd, hatie, hatii, wgat, vhat, chaty, tyhat, hiert, has't, haveat, yhat, ewhat, whta, haot, hadw, haritt, iwhat, swhat, wehat, 15ht, haicut, heatrow, hotub, hetz, ahade, haz, hait, thaght, wghat, theat, bahut, forwhat, wchat, 21at, hirto, wjhat, hadt, thart, haior, hcart, htae, himat, hrt, hatin, haitti, rhat, hatit, huate, harth, halty, cohart, jehad, htt, hartd, ahat, wyhat, shawt, heavt, hast, havet, thata, shhot, wehad, herat, tyhaty, haert, hotair, wohat, hatee, healt, qhite, hahn, happty, havi, humot, hadto, awhat, hatd, havto, havt, heatig, hau, hartfor, ihat, wqhat, that6, haate, yaht, wbat, heaart, hjet, hauty, hal, that5, wjat, hadthe, heead, thatw, houtr, heaad, herto, tahat, ehate, 2010http, thyt, hadda, hreat, hairtype, hvae, towhat, thatour, yhay, herart, 3that, hdurt, heaert, hagat, iwhout, mewhat, hehad, thaut, haret, heatt, thawt, lighht, havit, whatto, hault, thaty, mahatta, tchat, whhat, hhate, hotte, haveto, haf, htttp, heaty, whata, thati, hartio, herat282, haurt, hatiti, earht, shate, wat, hairt, haied, 1what, had1, nat, hatti, heatr, vwhat, thator, hatt, qwhat, thatt, ghoat, haty, hyat, heqad, what't, had't, t5hat, earhat, 1at, haitii, fhat, hatr, hpoto, dowhat, nheart, chat, hant, hurte, watw, hta, hourt, haent, hatte, haitan, huant, bwhat, hatta, wyat, hthat, hetic, youhad, hualt, ohoto, heeart, hardthe, htta, hitel, nwhat, whawt, haird, 0that, 2010at, thaiti, qhat, hotty, habet, heght, uwhat, bharti, heeat, hjeart, 31at, hate, nhard, thoat, chate, tha6t, havw, harlut, haught, 2011at, yhot, yahat, headto, hwat, ahort, 3what, havta, shta, haead, t6hat, happyt, fwhat, ehart, hardi, ahaid, hardto, phate, hao, whaat, whoat, hamet, whaht, eheart, tehat, haet, sowhat, hleat, ihate, he't, happit, havi2, hapit, gwhat, helaty, haeat, ehite, thayt, jat, 15tht, 4ht, 5ht, ha11o, bat, iat, khat, eaat, hget, ha21, ha35, hab, haa, had10, hadf, hahad, hjad, hair'd, hairty, haiti, 1has, hacet, hatde, hau'te, houte, have't, haen't, hatwai, hiawia, headt, hear6t, hekate, haow, haq, hhttp, hwt, kohut, rihht, hatori, tha't, tthatt, hatethe, uat, mhat, wnhat, eihout, hyatt, huehuete, hauehuete, had hat, haddie, haeda, haht, hata, hated, hath, hathe, hatoidei, hattue, hatty, haud, hawd, hawdy, he due, he with it, headed, heady, heady-eyed, heat, heat out, heatitude, heaut, heauty, hedded, hede, hedew, hedewed, hzt, hqt, ha6, ha5, nhat, jhat, hjat, uhat, huat, hzat, hsat, hawt, hqat, haqt, hayt, ha6t, hat6, hat5, ht, haat, hct, ha4, h at, ha t.
Definition of hat:
- Chald. karb'ela, ( Daniel 3:21 ), properly mantle or pallium. The Revised Version renders it " tunic."
- put on or wear a hat; " He was unsuitably hatted"
- an informal term for a person's role; " he took off his politician's hat and talked frankly"
- furnish with a hat
- sing. pres. of Hote to be called. Cf.
- A covering for the head; esp., one with a crown and brim, made of various materials, and worn by men or women for protecting the head from the sun or weather, or for ornament.
- A cap or hat worn by officers or enlisted men when full- dress uniform, or dress uniform, is not worn.
- A cap or worn by officers or enlisted men when full- dress uniform, or dress uniform, is not worn.
- A covering for the head, with a crown and brim.
- A covering for the head: the dignity of a cardinal, so named from his red hat.
- A covering for the head; figuratively, the dignity of a cardinal in the R. Cath. Ch.