Common misspellings for healthy:
heathily, helther, haelthier, helthier, helath, heathly, halth, healthny, healtchare, heatlthy, helthy, ahealth, nealth, helathy, healthyer, healthe, healthcre, whealthy, healthjier, healither, healtha, healthwise, healthm, hleathy, healythy, nonhealth, thealthy, himsealth, tewlth, healty, healthacre, wealthiy, fealthy, early19th, helph, haealth, halethy, hearthy, healtch, heallth, helth, ghealth, helthe, heaalthy, healthu, welthey, heaalth, healthyl, healthty, healthly, healthir, healh, qalthough, healthym, healthfair, haleth, wealthhy, healthcareer, helthyer, wealthy6, healthlier, healthing, walthy, haelthy, healhty, helpthe, healthcae, whealth, healthes, healhy, halty, healthaly, heakth, qualithy, healther, heathy, healtyh, healt, hhealth, hallbath, uhealthy, dealth, healtthier, havethe, healtyhy, healthl, healthi, heatthy, hearlth, helthing, wealthey, htealth, welthy, fhilthy, healthc, healthcar, healthmate, heealth, heally, helathcare, healtheir, heatlth, helty, halthy, ehalth, ahealthy, medhealth, dhealth, wellthey, heakthy, ehalthy, healthercare, helthey, heatlhy, harleythere, rhlthm, welathy, ofhealth, healtly, hellthy, haelth, helathier, healthyly, heaolth, healtheier, healyh, healthuy, healkth, helthcare, heullaluha, healthey, ehealth, lhealth, ealth, dealthy, healtherier, healtth, healthyier, heallthy, healithy, yourhealth, shealth, heslthy, heathlyer, hleath, waelthy, thilthy, felthy, whelth, healily, helpthem, heailther, healthys, halthey, helaty, health''s, halthcare, hearlthy, heaklth, healthare, valthob, healrth, healthj, heralth, hralth, healthcheck, healthacare, healithier, ealthy, healththy, healy, helahty, highligth, hollyfeather, sealth, gealthy, bealthy, nealthy, jealthy, uealthy, yealthy, hwalthy, hsalthy, hdalthy, hralthy, h4althy, h3althy, hezlthy, hewlthy, heqlthy, heapthy, heaothy, healrhy, healfhy, healghy, healyhy, heal6hy, heal5hy, healtgy, healtby, healtny, healtjy, healtuy, healtyy, healtht, health7, health6, ghealthy, hgealthy, bhealthy, hbealthy, nhealthy, hnealthy, jhealthy, hjealthy, huealthy, yhealthy, hyealthy, hwealthy, hewalthy, hsealthy, hesalthy, hdealthy, hedalthy, hrealthy, heralthy, h4ealthy, he4althy, h3ealthy, he3althy, hezalthy, heazlthy, heaslthy, heawlthy, heqalthy, heaqlthy, heaklthy, healkthy, heaplthy, healpthy, heaolthy, healothy, healrthy, healtrhy, healfthy, healtfhy, healgthy, healtghy, heal6thy, healt6hy, heal5thy, healt5hy, healthgy, healtbhy, healthby, healtnhy, healtjhy, healthjy, healtuhy, healthyy, healthyt, healthyg, healthhy, healthyh, healthyu, health7y, healthy7, health6y, healthy6, hhealthy, heealthy, healtthy, xealthy, lealthy, iealthy, hualthy, hmalthy, haalthy, hgalthy, heilthy, heelthy, heclthy, headthy, heahthy, heanthy, heamthy, heal4hy, healdhy, healphy, healvhy, healuhy, healtxy, healtiy, health9, healthq, healthx, he'llthy, h ealthy, he althy, hea lthy, heal thy, healt hy, health y.
Definition of healthy:
- Free from disease or bodily ailment, or any state of the system peculiarlysusceptible or liable to disease or bodily ailment. Bell v. Jeffreys, 35 N. C. 350.
- Being in a state of health; enjoying health; hale; sound; free from disease; as, a healthy chid; a healthy plant.
- Evincing health; as, a healthy pulse; a healthy complexion.
- Conducive to health; wholesome; salubrious; salutary; as, a healthy exercise; a healthy climate.
- financially secure and functioning well; " a healthy economy"
- having or indicating good health in body or mind; free from infirmity or disease; " a rosy healthy baby"; " staying fit and healthy"
- exercising or showing good judgment; " healthy scepticism"; " a healthy fear of rattlesnakes"; " the healthy attitude of French laws"; " healthy relations between labor and management"; " an intelligent solution"; " a sound approach to the problem";" sound advice"; " no reasonable explanation for his decision"
- In a sound or wholesome condition; enjoying or contributing to bodily welfare.
- Well, in a state of normal functioning, free from disease.
- In a state of good health: conducive to health: sound: vigorous.
- In a state of health; sound; wholesome.
- In a sound state; conducive to health.
- In a sound state of body; salubrious; enjoying health; vigorous.