Common misspellings for here:
wgere, yeare, vere, herit, hee, heve, diaherrea, hiire, hersery, heeer, hurah, theyr're, thhru, cere, hosre, heese, dihorea, verie, ehere, horra, herbey, henrey, wewre, iery, theare, herei, herero, heary, aere, tthere, hnry, ahero, weherre, henrry, thhere, heache, hatre, were12, awhere, sowhere, veere, herfe, heores, ywere, thiere, herea, hnery, herbew, hwne, iwhere, shere, hoverer, hsare, wehre, theire, lwhere, lehrer, therei, herbery, harge, hert, heshey, how're, heero, hree, fhree, hrere, theyre, horri, hthe, howerer, hugrey, heresay, heri, hardere, therie, heared, 19there, henery, hebrow, wqhere, theree, gere, jere, herem, heric, wheare, herer, hese, hopre, harrme, tere, hrry, herecy, thearea, here, therer, hppe, here's', heaer, hereare, were, wherea, phero, howvere, cerre, hre, herwe, herivour, hece, dihorrea, haire, tehre, herte, heaqr, there'a, ceare, hennry, herr, bere, diaherra, therea, heired, heeren, heigge, therey, highre, heram, heorot, hagery, hearet, 4where, houre, eere, here'e, hthere, heele, hearyou, hearf, herw, hearig, hereis, aywhere, pere, heari, heme, horome, rhere, heroe, heheh, rhree, there'e, hereas, hwere, herew, hever, harrie, dhare, hearh, heravy, chere, hierarhy, tyhere, whichwhere, heare, heer, heavry, herway, herre, heareby, yere, hereshey, wjhere, hevey, whaere, ythere, hhere, ahhere, hunrey, horro, dhierehea, yhere, hcare, howereve, swhere, veare, herse, ewhere, herry, nowehere, herpe, verey, hilery, wehere, herne, rwhere, thaere, hiered, nywhere, herm, dhiorrea, here're, he've, phere, nere, havre, hoewer, herat, herp, nowhare, heriate, whwre, lhere, diheria, diahhrea, heairy, wheree, were150, wrere, haruhi, harro, hurrey, hure, howere, herose, thewre, haprer, hreard, herto, whe're, horor, herees, heroc, heroed, qere, hercer, hewbrew, hyrule, hvae, wherre, hey're, heike, soewhere, hvery, hebe, yjere, hereo, weree, hearo, herebye, herart, heree, fere, tahere, heory, sheare, hernea, heref, were158, shaere, htree, heeey, hera, rere, 1there, haret, havrey, whewre, newre, herll, huray, hehe, therier, vhere, nowheere, wahere, howre, heire, herbrew, here3, herbie, hearr, wwere, heuy, hereee, ahere, horrer, herat282, tehere, horrie, hirig, wherer, harey, wqere, herad, wjere, nowwhere, wherew, wherr, wsere, cheere, hore, cerea, diaherea, howare, he'she, ther'e, whhere, diharea, wthere, htere, hjear, herro, werei, phare, hegher, headre, hoory, herber, wnere, wer'e, herbe, whree, dihareea, haror, heret, hwre, ehre, hurra, dere, twhere, behore, wheere, hewre, viere, ohare, hered, herl, zereo, whera, whoere, herel, hire, herae, knre, sahere, hetro, heeeeee, wwhere, the're, horce, hedrow, hehehe, hebrw, hevery, nowhwere, huury, hteri, heyer, havery, hete, heywire, heleo, haveee, feree, herar, hured, 2011here, horer, hoeric, hery, heasr, werew, ghere, hosery, thhree, hereeeee, hearde, heeve, hhosre, herneia, hoorer, herh, hirie, yery, herelf, nerer, herioc, peree, myhare, ihere, hern, hjere, herror, heral, meere, awhare, heere, wherei, hege, peire, highrer, herapy, e're, ahare, hrrd, fihure, cerrer, wrhee, herly, heren, hiroki, hhear, hefer, werea, ere o, berey, berue, heee, hermer, heark, hebrew, he4r, herf, hher, hjer, herep, there, herbu, herow, heyy, hierarki, heirerchy, hegh, hijra, hoeray, hermy, o'hare, phrae, hshe, herthe, yhrew, thehere, ttere, the'yre, they''re, theyr'e, theyy're, tyhree, we''re, were3, 3where, hura, haura, heir, heirway, heiry, hare, harrier, harrio, harrow, harye, hayer, hear, hear away, hearer, heery, heria, herra, heware, hewray, hihar, hihari, hirr, hoer, hoer war, hohr, horrower, howery, hrahui, hraw, hray, herdsma n, uere, hdre, hrre, h4re, h3re, he5e, he4e, her4, her3, hgere, bhere, hbere, nhere, hnere, jhere, uhere, huere, hyere, hsere, hesre, hdere, hedre, h4ere, he4re, h3ere, he3re, hefre, hetre, he5re, her5e, her4e, heres, here4, her3e, lere, hmre, hgre, he2e, hepe, heru, h ere, he re, her e.
Definition of here:
- In this place; in the place where the speaker is; -- opposed to there.
- Of them; their.
- In this place or state.
- See Her, their.
- Her; hers. See Her.
- queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology; sister and wife of Zeus remembered for her jealously of the many mortal women Zeus fell in love with; identified with Roman Juno
- at this time; now; " we'll adjourn here for lunch and discuss the remaining issues this afternoon"
- in or at this place; where the speaker or writer is; " I work here"; " turn here"; " radio waves received here on Earth"
- to this place ( especially toward the speaker); " come here, please"
- in this circumstance or respect or on this point or detail; " what do we have here?"; " here I must disagree"
- In the present life or state.
- To or into this place; hither. [ Colloq.] See Thither.
- At this point of time, or of an argument; now.
- In this place; in the place where the speaker is; - opposed to there.
- In this place: in the present life or state.
- In, at, or to this place, time, or stage of proceedings; in the present life.
- In this place; hither; in the present life or state. Neither here nor there, neither in one place nor in another; hearing neither on this nor that; of no consequence. Here and there, in one place and another; in a dispersed manner. Hereabout, about this place. Hereafter, in time to come. Hereat, at this & c., Hereby, by this. Herein, in this. Hereinto, into this. Hereof, of this. Hereon, on this. Hereout, out of this place. Hereunto, to this. Hereupon, upon this, & c.
- In this place; in the present state or life; here and there, in a dispersed manner; thinly; neither here nor there, neither in this place nor in that; of no importance; here or here’ s, a word used as an introduction to the drinking of a health, and to call attention to the fact that such is about to be done, as well as to the person who is about to do it, as here's to you- that is, " it is to you," or " it is in your honour"; a word used in calling to, or making an offer, as " here's my hand," " come here," " here goes".
- being here now; " is everyone here?"; " present company excepted"
Usage examples for here
" Simion Petrovitch Kollomietzev is here. Virgin Soil by Ivan S. Turgenev