Common misspellings for HIT:
hitty, hwta, cit, herit, hiest, dwhat, heaat, hatai, heatm, hybid, het, wihite, humit, happt, hi, hitts, hieght, haita, thwt, whwhat, hertwo, tiwht, hiati, highty, lwhat, himout, hatity, thtt, oit, twhat, awhite, qit, hadit, giwht, haiir, haite, hilite, iht, haity, wwhat, uit, hitgh, hidie, thit, hst, hihg, haitat, hiigh, rit, hottub, hiegt, himto, huirt, hewwit, rhite, wihit, i't, hitech, hiy, 7it, shit, behid, hteir, hsit, haitia, hight, heigt, haitie, hic, hirt, shhet, thiat, htto, mohito, hig, hiogh, haveit, humity, hayti, tehir, jit, phito, thht, howit, mwhat, dit, tahitti, hith, dhort, ahout, howto, wahat, hoigh, uiet, 32bit, hitec, hir, hawia, herte, thhat, haight, hisoty, hitesh, hik, thait, higt, hiatel, chity, shti, hhair, ciyt, huter, hatie, hatii, hist, tyhat, thirt, hiert, hesita, ewhat, haritt, iwhat, swhat, 15ht, hitory, haicut, hotub, hetz, hait, hin, swhite, bahut, hirto, wjhat, hiur, yhig, hitas, hiku, haior, himat, hrt, haitti, hatit, huate, hgih, hint, qiut, hiter, htt, wyhat, hih, hiton, heiio, hii, photi, whitw, vit, shhot, qiet, hotair, wohat, hatee, highth, hited, qhite, hidig, mit, hifa, humot, hadto, awhat, hita, havto, thity, wqhat, hesit, haate, ait, hjet, hauty, birht, 10it, xit, houtr, herto, tahat, 2010http, hitthe, hosit, thyt, git, hairtype, vhit, hihgh, oiht, hdurt, wwhich, hitlar, hewit, hagat, shuit, heatt, havit, hio, ahit, higg, iit, hitle, hidra, riyt, hite, hiu, hhate, hotte, htttp, hti, haurt, hatiti, hairt, haied, eiht, hatti, vwhat, hior, qwhat, hyat, had't, ahiti, dgit, mhight, haitii, hpoto, eiwht, hurte, hija, hourt, haitan, bwhat, hatta, himt, hia, hthat, hetic, eit, ohoto, hil, htta, thiet, highrt, hitel, nwhat, wtiht, haird, higy, thaiti, 64bit, hotty, heght, hittne, uwhat, heeat, hylite, hobit, hidout, yhot, yahat, 5it, 3hird, htier, hitus, hiya, hiotel, ahort, hhigh, hdi5k, havta, hebit, hitsoy, hihi, fwhat, ahaid, hsirt, tehat, he't, happit, hightop, hapit, gwhat, sheit, whiout, haeat, ehite, theit, 15tht, 4ht, 5ht, hget, hair'd, hairty, haiti, hau'te, houte, hiawia, hiehgt, h'i, hiw, hightr, hi'm, hiim, himw, hiom, hium, hoim, hinty, hif, hiz, heit, hitt, hitlor, hiot, hoit, hiow, hoiw, hhttp, hwt, hifu, 0it, 1it, 4it, ioit, it5, hiwi, his, huio, oiut, kohut, rihht, hift, shite, hcih, wnhat, whhite, diwht, siwht, hyatt, yhoiu, huehuete, hauehuete, had hat, haddie, haeda, haht, hata, hated, hath, hathe, hatoidei, hattue, hatty, haud, hawd, hawdy, he due, he with it, headed, heady, heady-eyed, heat, heat out, heatitude, heaut, heauty, hedded, hede, hedew, hedewed, hi9t, h8it, hi8t, hi6t, hit6, hi5t, hit5, hhit, heyet, h it.
Definition of HIT:
- To take up, or replace by a piece belonging to the opposing player; -- said of a single unprotected piece on a point.
- To meet or come in contact; to strike; to clash; -- followed by against or on.
- To meet or reach what was aimed at or desired; to succeed, -- often with implied chance, or luck.
- A striking of the ball; as, a safe hit; a foul hit; -- sometimes used specifically for a base hit.
- Every time a server send a file it records a hit. The hits in a period of time used to measure traffic. Each element corresponds to a file so multiple hits will be recorded for every download. Refer to page view.
- To strike; to come in contact; to succeed; to suit.
- To reach or attain exactly; to meet according to the occasion; to perform successfully; to attain to; to accord with; to be conformable to; to suit.
- To guess; to light upon or discover.
- To take up, or replace by a piece belonging to the opposing player; - said of a single unprotected piece on a point.
- To strike; give a blow to; touch ( the mark); attain to; sult.
- To light on that which is aimed at: to touch or strike: to reach: to suit.
- To strike; suit.
- To strike; get or catch cleverly.
- To meet or come in contact; to strike; to clash; - followed by against or on.
- To meet or reach what was aimed at or desired; to succeed, - often with implied chance, or luck.
- To clash or collide; succeed.
- To come in contact: to chance luckily: to succeed:- pr. p. hitting; pa. t. and pa. p. hit.
- To strike together; clash; also, to attain one's aim; happen; conform; suit.
- To strike, touch, or attain to, specially what is aimed at; to suit.
- To touch or strike with or without force; to touch, as a mark; to succeed; to chance luckily; to light on.
- A striking against; the collision of one body against another; the stroke that touches anything.
- A stroke of success in an enterprise, as by a fortunate chance; as, he made a hit.
- A peculiarly apt expression or turn of thought; a phrase which hits the mark; as, a happy hit.
- A game won at backgammon after the adversary has removed some of his men. It counts less than a gammon.
- A stroke or blow; a lucky event; appropriate remark.
- A lighting upon: a lucky chance: a stroke: a happy turn of thought or expression.
- A blow; chance; happy turn.
- A stroke; blow; a repartee; stroke of luck.
- A stroke; a chance; a lucky chance; a happy remark. To hit off, to strike out; to represent or describe exactly. To hit on, to light on; to come to or fall on by chance.
- A stroke; a chance; a lucky chance; a happy conception.
- having become very popular or acclaimed; - said of entertainment performances; as, a hit record, a hit movie.