Common misspellings for Homologue:
gomologue, bomologue, nomologue, jomologue, uomologue, yomologue, himologue, hkmologue, hlmologue, hpmologue, h0mologue, h9mologue, honologue, hokologue, hojologue, homilogue, homklogue, homllogue, homplogue, hom0logue, hom9logue, homokogue, homopogue, homooogue, homoligue, homolkgue, homollgue, homolpgue, homol0gue, homol9gue, homolofue, homolovue, homolobue, homolohue, homoloyue, homolotue, homologye, homologhe, homologje, homolog8e, homolog7e, homologuw, homologud, homologur, homologu4, homologu3, ghomologue, hgomologue, bhomologue, hbomologue, nhomologue, hnomologue, jhomologue, hjomologue, uhomologue, huomologue, yhomologue, hyomologue, hiomologue, hoimologue, hkomologue, hokmologue, hlomologue, holmologue, hpomologue, hopmologue, h0omologue, ho0mologue, h9omologue, ho9mologue, honmologue, homnologue, homkologue, hojmologue, homjologue, homiologue, homoilogue, homoklogue, homlologue, homollogue, hompologue, homoplogue, hom0ologue, homo0logue, hom9ologue, homo9logue, homolkogue, homolpogue, homoologue, homoloogue, homoliogue, homoloigue, homolokgue, homololgue, homolopgue, homol0ogue, homolo0gue, homol9ogue, homolo9gue, homolofgue, homologfue, homolovgue, homologvue, homolobgue, homologbue, homolohgue, homologhue, homoloygue, homologyue, homolotgue, homologtue, homologuye, homologuhe, homologjue, homologuje, homologiue, homologuie, homolog8ue, homologu8e, homolog7ue, homologu7e, homologuwe, homologuew, homologues, homologude, homologued, homologure, homologuer, homologu4e, homologue4, homologu3e, homologue3, omologue, hmologue, hoologue, homlogue, homoogue, homolgue, homoloue, homologe, ohmologue, hmoologue, hoomlogue, homloogue, homoolgue, homolgoue, homolouge, homologeu, hhomologue, hoomologue, hommologue, homologgue, homologuue, homologuee, homologue, xomologue, lomologue, iomologue, Hgmologue, Hmmologue, Hnmologue, Ho-ologue, Hoeologue, Hoiologue, Hooologue, Holologue, Homglogue, Hommlogue, Homnlogue, Homodogue, Homohogue, Homonogue, Homomogue, Homolggue, Homolmgue, Homolngue, Homolowue, Homolooue, Homolocue, Homoloeue, Homolog5e, Homologee, Homologqe, Homologwe, Homologuu, Homologum, Homologua, Homologug, hoemologue, homolowgue, h omologue, ho mologue, hom ologue, homo logue, homol ogue, homolo gue, homolog ue, homologu e.
Definition of Homologue:
- 1. Any part or organ of similar structure or composition to another one. 2. Any part or organ of one animal which corresponds in some way to one of another; thus the wing of a bird is the homologue of the arm of a man.
- Applied to corresponding organs of animals.
- That which is homologous to something else, as the same organ in different animals under its various forms and functions.
- Correspondence or equivalence of certain organs; the same part or organ in so far as regards its anatomical relation, although differing in form and functions, as the arms in man, the wings in birds, and the pectoral fins in fishes.
- One of a series of structures similar in structure and origin.
- [ Greek] One of a series of structures similar in structure and origin; a homologous agent.