Common misspellings for idea:
idia, issa, idee, idear, ideak, idias, onieda, dea, idit, vidieo, ideat, iddued, idealy, cideo, useda, adeau, ndia, idesa, idel, inder, idhao, eiter, idead, videi, adema, qeida, idewa, oiued, ithat, ideho, iwoa, oedema, adeiu, imder, iten, iteach, isea, edmea, ideaor, idai, ordear, ideia, fider, iget, ihva, iteam, widee, kidey, vdeo, idears, rideau, idae, idsh, idean, ivdeo, ideass, mdeia, iea, ideam, itieary, kde, ide, iadea, isee, idiat, adeal, ida, vidoeo, edeavor, idaes, idiea, itmay, dieat, odean, videa, iwhat, idoes, adea, vitea, diea, theidea, idiear, idoho, ediie, ideea, idely, mdia, updae, ordee, ided, bdea589e, qadea, ideaa, iheard, idid, idial, irder, ideai, adead, ideias, avideo, idex, idian, indeia, ocea, idho, imet, iater, audeo, iidea, iedas, indee, ideah, adeu, inidia, sideo, idieas, ihear, idela, ideed, idease, adeath, iddea, idera, ideit, ideale, idioacy, ideall, ider, ideo, edeal, diead, iteas, ideoogy, adhear, videao, imdia, idop, eritea, oideas, ieda, aldeay, icetea, indea, aheda, ideallly, noidea, idele, adela, idiho, isde, ideel, ideot, idao, aider, adeas, jiddia, uidea, itema, ideeas, ovideo, ibew, idearb, edea, oirder, adrea, ddear, ikea, idote, itsa, idra, iread, idue, ideaas, idil, idio, sdee, edeam, edelay, adear, ideaof, midea, eideas, wdear, adayy, qaeda, adha, imee, india, diear, i'de, i'ved, icea, aidea, i9deal, iodeal, udead, iudeas, iorder, indeah, indei, iawa, ivee, midew, ndew, edessa, ttea, bideo, udea, jdea, kdea, odea, 9dea, 8dea, ixea, ifea, id4a, id3a, idez, idew, ideq, iudea, jidea, ijdea, kidea, ikdea, oidea, iodea, 9idea, i9dea, 8idea, i8dea, isdea, idsea, ixdea, idxea, icdea, idcea, ifdea, idfea, idrea, iedea, idwea, ideda, id4ea, ide4a, id3ea, ide3a, ideza, ideaz, ideas, ideaw, ideqa, ideaq, ydea, mdea, hdea, itea, ilea, idua, idma, idga, idei, idec, ayedea, eyedea, i dea, id ea, ide a.
Definition of idea:
- an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth; " an estimate of what it would cost"; " a rough idea how long it would take"
- ( music) melodic subject of a musical composition; " the theme is announced in the first measures"; " the accompanist picked up the idea and elaborated it"
- a personal view; " he has an idea that we don't like him"
- your intention; what you intend to do; " he had in mind to see his old teacher"; " the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; " it was not a good idea"; " the thought never entered my mind"
- The transcript, image, or picture of a visible object, that is formed by the mind; also, a similar image of any object whatever, whether sensible or spiritual.
- A general notion, or a conception formed by generalization.
- Hence: Any object apprehended, conceived, or thought of, by the mind; a notion, conception, or thought; the real object that is conceived or thought of.
- A belief, option, or doctrine; a characteristic or controlling principle; as, an essential idea; the idea of development.
- A plan or purpose of action; intention; design.
- A rational conception; the complete conception of an object when thought of in all its essential elements or constituents; the necessary metaphysical or constituent attributes and relations, when conceived in the abstract.
- A fiction object or picture created by the imagination; the same when proposed as a pattern to be copied, or a standard to be reached; one of the archetypes or patterns of created things, conceived by the Platonists to have excited objectively from eternity in the mind of the Deity.
- A mental image or picture; a conception of what ought to be; an abstract principle; opinion; belief; plan; a general notion; an impression.
- Thought; image in the mind; mind- picture.
- An image of a thing formed by the mind: a notion: thought: opinion.
- mental image; notion; opinion.
- A mental image; conception; notion; plan; supposition; impression.
- An image or a conception of a thing in the mind; a notion; a thought; an impression; an opinion.
- A notion; that which is seen or conceived by the mind.