Common misspellings for immunity:
immendiate, amennity, immiently, commuinty, cummunity, communiity, comuunity, communitty, idenity, immidiete, comunity, immenit, ammount, coommunity, imminet, ommunity, imunnity, hummanity, idinity, cumunity, immuno, imment, coummunity, immediant, immidiat, aminity, idemnity, coummuinty, immetiate, comminuity, immeminet, immenditly, communitey, immuned, immenate, zumanity, anominity, immuntity, ammont, communuity, communitiy, aminita, amouint, cominity, imunites, cammunity, emmenate, amentiy, ammentie, comuntiy, immenat, commuinity, commnuity, immuity, feminity, communnity, imunity, cmmunity, iginuity, comunitty, amunaty, oppunity, amunity, cimmunity, immunised, acommunity, emnity, annunity, immediante, communtiy, immeadit, ammunity, coumunity, immedite, amounty, communioty, imensity, communiyty, emenity, immunties, imunise, ocmmunity, omunity, wwmmunitiww, ammenitiy, oppurnuity, comunitiy, cumminity, ccommunity, amiguity, commounity, humunity, immeninet, immediet, oppurnity, imminemt, ammenity, commuunity, communiuty, communirty, immeadite, comounity, ammuniton, immunte, emunity, immenant, sommunity, comuniti, communituy, idenitiy, ciommunity, himanity, immedianty, immuntiy, munity, immuninty, imminate, comunaty, cummuinty, communiety, immunit, ommunicate, feminitiy, immunites, immedit, comunite, commiunity, comunnity, immunty, immdiete, immient, ammunitiion, coomunity, amounbt, comuinity, immuinty, commuynity, coummuntiy, immediety, immunue, ammunt, immun, immently, amenitiy, cumnity, immenint, immdeiaty, communnitty, commiuntiy, amemnity, ammounium, ammoount, camunity, cuminity, cummunitor, eemnity, ilumanoty, imminetly, immuin, immunine, immunne, immunotherpay, ummunity, jmmunity, kmmunity, 9mmunity, 8mmunity, inmunity, ikmunity, ijmunity, imnunity, imkunity, imjunity, immynity, immhnity, immjnity, imminity, imm8nity, imm7nity, immubity, immumity, immujity, immuhity, immunuty, immunjty, immunkty, immunoty, immun9ty, immun8ty, immuniry, immunify, immunigy, immuniyy, immuni6y, immuni5y, immunitt, immunitg, immunith, immunitu, immunit7, immunit6, uimmunity, iummunity, jimmunity, ijmmunity, kimmunity, ikmmunity, oimmunity, iommunity, 9immunity, i9mmunity, 8immunity, i8mmunity, inmmunity, imnmunity, imkmunity, imjmunity, immnunity, immkunity, immjunity, immyunity, immuynity, immhunity, immuhnity, immujnity, immiunity, immuinity, imm8unity, immu8nity, imm7unity, immu7nity, immubnity, immunbity, immumnity, immunmity, immunjity, immunhity, immunuity, immuniuty, immunijty, immunkity, immunikty, immunoity, immunioty, immun9ity, immuni9ty, immun8ity, immuni8ty, immunirty, immunitry, immunifty, immunitfy, immunigty, immunitgy, immuniyty, immunityy, immuni6ty, immunit6y, immuni5ty, immunit5y, immunitty, immunityt, immunityg, immunithy, immunityh, immunituy, immunityu, immunit7y, immunity7, immunity6, mmunity, immnity, immuniy, mimunity, immunity, imumnity, immnuity, immuniyt, iimmunity, immmunity, immuunity, immunnity, immuniity, ymmunity, mmmunity, hmmunity, i-munity, iemunity, iimunity, iomunity, ilmunity, im-unity, imeunity, imiunity, imounity, imlunity, imm5nity, immqnity, immwnity, immtnity, immu.ity, immufity, immulity, immuoity, immunyty, immunaty, immunmty, immunhty, immuni4y, immunidy, immunipy, immunivy, immuniuy, immunit9, immuniti, immunitq, immunitx, ayemmunayety, eyemmuneyety, immuknity, i mmunity, im munity, imm unity, immu nity, immun ity, immuni ty, immunit y.
Definition of immunity:
- an act exempting someone; " he was granted immunity from prosecution"
- The state of being insusceptible to poison, the contagion of disease, etc.
- Freedom from any duty, office, or tax; freedom from natural or usual duty, etc.; special privilege; usually in plural; the state of freedom from any particular disease because of protection against it.
- Freedom from any obligation or duty: privilege.
- Exemption; privilege.
- Freedom; exemption; security.
- An organism's resistance, natural or acquired, to the onset of pathological conditions from infection, natural or artificial, by any of the micro- organisms.
- Freedom or exemption from any charge, duty, obligation, office, tax, imposition, penalty, or service; a particular privilege; as, the immunities of the free cities of Germany; the immunities of the clergy.
- Freedom; exemption; as, immunity from error.
- Nonsusceptibility to the invasive or pathogenic effects of foreign microorganisms or to the toxic effect of antigenic substances.
- A state, natural or acquired, in which the body is resistant to disease.
- Free from possible infection.
Usage examples for immunity
Yet Cowper seems not to have been so unhappy there as at the private school; he speaks of himself as having excelled at cricket and football; and excellence in cricket and football at a public school generally carries with it, besides health and enjoyment, not merely immunity from bullying, but high social consideration. Cowper by Goldwin Smith