Common misspellings for inactive:
inniciative, inshitive, initave, indetify, inactiv, iniviative, nagativ, inesiative, intertview, inconv, inefective, incative, inititvie, imagative, negactive, inqusitive, nactive, ineractive, insertive, inuitive, injuctive, intuitve, acttive, innishitive, activy, inquizetive, actyiv, inconve, innactive, inovative, inivotive, inititive, inicitive, inititve, ective, unattactive, ineciative, ojective, inivitive, attarctive, intuituive, nagative, indictive, initiatiative, intiative, aactive, invative, unaffective, inacitve, iniciative, remainactive, innvative, inisuative, inteactive, inavateive, inative, attactive, innicative, inneciative, iniative, inective, inavative, intiutive, inichative, neqitive, intitave, undcover, inquizative, enishative, inoovative, inactivety, initutive, innative, arractive, enovative, andgive, innotive, innefective, asctive, inacted, inactivte, itneractive, incntive, incitive, nagetive, insiative, inctive, indicactive, anegative, intutive, inatiative, actiive, inerructive, inacordane, onjective, iniatative, inquistive, unafective, inniative, inisatve, aniciative, inititave, intiaitive, incnetive, capactive, actiuve, iniotive, inqustive, inertivew, intuative, anactive, ingterview, innivative, inisitive, anishitive, nigative, actvie, inatitive, afactive, inaccute, innocative, egative, inishitive, attactvie, imagitive, intgerview, invoative, intitve, innovitive, inovativ, inaccurte, innective, inafective, enivative, inacting, anisative, inecitive, inovitive, effactive, intuitave, innisative, activa, actve, innovtive, inisative, intuiative, innishative, nigitive, uncorpaortive, inquestive, andcover, inciteve, inactivy, inishtive, initaive, initaitive, sencative, inopertive, inatative, innoative, engative, enititive, nagtive, unnoctice, iniaitive, inishative, ineffetive, unactive, nagitive, iniatitive, inktimi, acktive, idicative, aktive, interctive, incusive, intive, incetive, acvtive, intative, inotive, inactivty, intitive, arrractive, imagentive, incluive, inivative, inactived, inerrogative, acctive, inciative, obective, inactvie, innivotive, initive, iniiative, inutitive, activ, intuive, enishitive, activie, inactives, incudig, innvoative, unactrative, inicatives, iactive, ineffictive, enisitive, iinactive, incolve, inqusitvie, intitaive, inaitive, inteivew, inicative, inaffective, actove, affactive, inacticive, inactve, incertive, insetive, innicitive, inictae, iniatief, initativw, intoative, innovattive, inviative, insightive, inrterview, unnative, scienctif, inactivatio n, jnactive, knactive, onactive, 9nactive, 8nactive, ibactive, imactive, ijactive, ihactive, inzctive, insctive, inwctive, inqctive, inaxtive, inavtive, inaftive, inadtive, inacrive, inacfive, inacgive, inacyive, inac6ive, inac5ive, inactuve, inactjve, inactkve, inactove, inact9ve, inact8ve, inactice, inactibe, inactige, inactife, inactivw, inactivs, inactivd, inactivr, inactiv4, inactiv3, uinactive, iunactive, jinactive, ijnactive, kinactive, iknactive, oinactive, ionactive, 9inactive, i9nactive, 8inactive, i8nactive, ibnactive, inbactive, imnactive, inmactive, injactive, ihnactive, inhactive, inzactive, inazctive, insactive, inasctive, inwactive, inawctive, inqactive, inaqctive, inaxctive, inacxtive, inavctive, inacvtive, inafctive, inacftive, inadctive, inacdtive, inacrtive, inactrive, inactfive, inacgtive, inactgive, inacytive, inactyive, inac6tive, inact6ive, inac5tive, inact5ive, inactuive, inactiuve, inactjive, inactijve, inactkive, inactikve, inactoive, inactiove, inact9ive, inacti9ve, inact8ive, inacti8ve, inacticve, inactivce, inactibve, inactivbe, inactigve, inactivge, inactifve, inactivfe, inactivwe, inactivew, inactivse, inactivde, inactivre, inactiver, inactiv4e, inactive4, inactiv3e, inactive3, inacive, inactie, niactive, ianctive, inatcive, inactiev, inaactive, inacctive, inacttive, inactiive, inactivve, inactivee, inactive, ynactive, mnactive, hnactive, i.active, ifactive, ilactive, ioactive, inictive, incctive, inastive, inaktive, inagtive, inaative, inabtive, inac4ive, inacdive, inacpive, inacvive, inacuive, inactyve, inactave, inactmve, inacthve, inacti6e, inactire, inactite, inactiwe, inactivu, inactivm, inactiva, inactivg, ayenactayeve, eyenacteyeve, i nactive, in active, ina ctive, inac tive, inact ive, inacti ve, inactiv e.
Definition of inactive:
- not participating in a chemical reaction; " desired amounts of inactive chlorine"
- not active physically or mentally; " illness forced him to live an inactive life"; " dreamy and inactive by nature"
- not engaged in full- time work; " inactive reserve" ( military) ; " an inactive member of the department"
- lacking activity; lying idle or unused; " an inactive mine"; " inactive accounts"; " inactive machinery"
- not active or exerting influence
- not engaged in military action
- not engaged in full- time work; " inactive reserve" ; " an inactive member of the department"
- not progressing or increasing; or progressing slowly
- Not active; having no power to move; that does not or can not produce results; inert; as, matter is, of itself, inactive.
- Not disposed to action or effort; not diligent or industrious; not busy; idle; as, an inactive officer.
- Not active; inert; esp., not exhibiting any action or activity on polarized light; optically neutral; -- said of isomeric forms of certain substances, in distinction from other forms which are optically active; as, racemic acid is an inactive tartaric acid.
- Having no power to move; not inclined to move; sluggish; idle.
- Having no power to move: idle: lazy: ( chem.) not showing any action.
- Not active; indolent; inert.
- Not active; inert; indisposed to action or effort; indolent; not acting or operating.
- Not active; dull; slothful; idle.
Usage examples for inactive
He inquired of Esteban as to what he could possibly do, not to remain inactive, but his brother always answered with his kindly expression: " Take care of yourself, only take care of yourself; you have no other duty but to look after your own health, I am here to do all the rest." The Shadow of the Cathedral by Vicente Blasco Ibañez