Common misspellings for influence:
influancing, invluences, infulances, infuluences, influnance, influzena, infludence, influneces, influecnce, infleance, infuelnced, influnse, influnza, enfluences, influeincing, influncened, enfluence, linfluence, infolines, influence'd, infulance, unfluenced, infloence, inflounce, inflence, enfluenced, influnce, infuenza, enfluenza, influnecing, influience, infulencing, infuense, inffluences, inblance, ifluenza, inluence, inferance, incfluences, influnence, insulence, influenve, i9nfluence, infilince, influnces, influned, iinfluence, influece, incluence, influances, infleuences, influeneced, influenece, influrance, inflenece, infulince, inflencing, influencs, onfidence, infuence, influenceial, infulenced, onlince, influnced, infuluencial, influce, influenes, influrence, influcencing, infunace, influnace, infulincing, influncing, imfluence, infulence, nfluence, inbalence, influeance, influencce, influenceof, iinfluenced, influene, infulcenced, influensed, infleunce, influcenced, influencal, infleuncing, infleunces, infleuence, enflunce, infleuncer, influenncing, influencess, influenct, innfluence, infulanced, influende, infulences, influince, influcene, influrneces, invluence, influeza, influwanced, inlfluence, influenca, infloince, intellence, infuluence, influnenced, infleunced, influnceing, infernece, infuance, influsence, influienced, unfluencing, influencial, influnec, abivelence, iflunce, influecnes, influwance, influenciual, influenence, influance, afluence, influencied, einfluence, infrence, influanced, ifluence, ifulance, influlance, influeces, inflluence, influnsed, influeners, influenial, inlfuence, infulecence, influenses, influcence, influens, influening, influened, inflluenced, influecne, influencel, infulense, infulace, inflouence, infleucnes, incfluence, influenace, influen, influces, influenec, influenceing, inflluences, influeneces, invluce, ownerfinance, influenceal, unfluence, inffluenced, influensing, influcnce, influnences, influecing, anbulance, influinces, inflenced, influencec, influense, imfluenced, inflience, abivilence, inflences, influneced, infance, infancey, influenze, influincing, inffluence, influnece, influrnce, influenc, influencd, influinse, influencies, infuluenced, influcenes, influinced, onvenience, invoicnience, inbfle3nece, influcen, influenceor, influency, influice, infludenced, influenceced, influencedby, influenenced, influiences, influnaces, influenicial, influneza, involvency, onffense, inflowin g, jnfluence, knfluence, 9nfluence, 8nfluence, ibfluence, ijfluence, ihfluence, indluence, ingluence, intluence, inrluence, infkuence, infpuence, infouence, inflyence, inflhence, infljence, infl8ence, infl7ence, influwnce, influsnce, infludnce, influ4nce, influ3nce, influebce, influemce, influejce, influehce, influenxe, influenfe, influencw, influencr, influenc4, influenc3, uinfluence, iunfluence, jinfluence, ijnfluence, kinfluence, iknfluence, oinfluence, ionfluence, 9influence, 8influence, i8nfluence, ibnfluence, inbfluence, imnfluence, inmfluence, injfluence, ihnfluence, inhfluence, indfluence, infdluence, infcluence, invfluence, infvluence, ingfluence, infgluence, intfluence, inftluence, inrfluence, infrluence, infkluence, inflkuence, infpluence, inflpuence, infoluence, inflyuence, influyence, inflhuence, influhence, infljuence, influjence, infliuence, infl8uence, influ8ence, infl7uence, influ7ence, influwence, influewnce, influesnce, influednce, influernce, influ4ence, influe4nce, influ3ence, influe3nce, influebnce, influenbce, influemnce, influenmce, influejnce, influenjce, influehnce, influenhce, influenxce, influencxe, influenvce, influencve, influenfce, influencfe, influendce, influencde, influencwe, influencew, influencse, influences, influenced, influencre, influencer, influenc4e, influence4, influenc3e, influence3, nifluence, ifnluence, influuence, influeence, influennce, influencee, influence, ynfluence, mnfluence, hnfluence, i.fluence, ilfluence, iofluence, innluence, inbluence, infduence, infhuence, infnuence, infmuence, infl5ence, infleence, inflqence, inflwence, infltence, influunce, influmnce, influgnce, influe.ce, influefce, influelce, influeoce, influenke, influenge, influenae, influenbe, influencu, influencm, influencg, ayenfluence, eyenfluence, inflewnce, i nfluence, in fluence, inf luence, infl uence, influ ence, influe nce, influen ce, influenc e.
Definition of influence:
- To control or move by power, physical or moral; to affect by gentle action; to exert an influence upon; to modify, bias, or sway; to move; to persuade; to induce.
- To have unseen power over, physically or mentally; to change.
- To affect: to move: to direct.
- To affect; move; direct.
- To act upon, as by mental power or unseen agency; affect; move.
- To move or affect by moral force; to lead or direct; to move by physical power.
- a power to affect persons or events especially power based on prestige etc; " used her parents' influence to get the job"
- a cognitive factor that tends to have an effect on what you do; " her wishes had a great influence on his thinking"
- the effect of one thing ( or person) on another; " the influence of mechanical action"
- A flowing in or upon; influx.
- Hence, in general, the bringing about of an effect, phusical or moral, by a gradual process; controlling power quietly exerted; agency, force, or tendency of any kind which the sun exerts on animal and vegetable life; the influence of education on the mind; the influence, according to astrologers, of the stars over affairs.
- Power or authority arising from elevated station, excelence of character or intellect, wealth, etc.; reputation; acknowledged ascendency; as, he is a man of influence in the community.
- Energy or power tending to produce effects by indirect or invisible means; as, a great leader must have real influence over men; power arising from wealth or station; as, through the influence of the politician he obtained the position; that which exerts power over someone or something.
- Power exerted on men or things: power in operation: authority.
- Operating power; authority.
- The gradual or unseen operation of some cause; ability to sway the will of another.
- Power which affects men or things, whether physically, morally, or spiritually; sway; authority.
- Authority; sway; power of directing or modifying, seen or felt by its effects.