Common misspellings for intrinsic:
intrincacy, intinsic, interenship, intrinsicalyl, intronuce, intrinsicly, intrinsict, intrancing, intrinisic, intrenship, intrensic, intrisic, intrinstic, intriniscally, intrinsils, entrinsic, untrasonic, intrinsicially, intrsic, instrinic, animatronics, sanfransico, instrinsic, intrinsictly, intrisnic, intrensically, intrinsique, intrisinc, intrinsiclly, intrincsically, anamatronic, intresic, intrinisc, untrinsic, jntrinsic, kntrinsic, ontrinsic, 9ntrinsic, 8ntrinsic, ibtrinsic, imtrinsic, ijtrinsic, ihtrinsic, inrrinsic, infrinsic, ingrinsic, inyrinsic, in6rinsic, in5rinsic, inteinsic, intdinsic, intfinsic, inttinsic, int5insic, int4insic, intrunsic, intrjnsic, intrknsic, intronsic, intr9nsic, intr8nsic, intribsic, intrimsic, intrijsic, intrihsic, intrinaic, intrinzic, intrinxic, intrindic, intrineic, intrinwic, intrinsuc, intrinsjc, intrinskc, intrinsoc, intrins9c, intrins8c, intrinsix, intrinsiv, intrinsif, intrinsid, uintrinsic, iuntrinsic, jintrinsic, ijntrinsic, kintrinsic, ikntrinsic, ointrinsic, iontrinsic, 9intrinsic, i9ntrinsic, 8intrinsic, i8ntrinsic, ibntrinsic, inbtrinsic, imntrinsic, inmtrinsic, injtrinsic, ihntrinsic, inhtrinsic, inrtrinsic, intrrinsic, inftrinsic, intfrinsic, ingtrinsic, intgrinsic, inytrinsic, intyrinsic, in6trinsic, int6rinsic, in5trinsic, int5rinsic, interinsic, intreinsic, intdrinsic, intrdinsic, intrfinsic, inttrinsic, intrtinsic, intr5insic, int4rinsic, intr4insic, intruinsic, intriunsic, intrjinsic, intrijnsic, intrkinsic, intriknsic, introinsic, intrionsic, intr9insic, intri9nsic, intr8insic, intri8nsic, intribnsic, intrinbsic, intrimnsic, intrinmsic, intrinjsic, intrihnsic, intrinhsic, intrinasic, intrinsaic, intrinzsic, intrinszic, intrinxsic, intrinsxic, intrindsic, intrinsdic, intrinesic, intrinseic, intrinwsic, intrinswic, intrinsuic, intrinsiuc, intrinsjic, intrinsijc, intrinskic, intrinsikc, intrinsoic, intrinsioc, intrins9ic, intrinsi9c, intrins8ic, intrinsi8c, intrinsixc, intrinsicx, intrinsivc, intrinsicv, intrinsifc, intrinsicf, intrinsidc, intrinsicd, ntrinsic, itrinsic, inrinsic, intrnsic, intrinic, intrinsc, intrinsi, nitrinsic, itnrinsic, inrtinsic, intirnsic, intrnisic, intrinsci, iintrinsic, inntrinsic, intriinsic, intrinnsic, intrinssic, intrinsiic, intrinsicc, intrinsic, yntrinsic, antrinsic, mntrinsic, hntrinsic, i.trinsic, iftrinsic, iltrinsic, iotrinsic, in4rinsic, indrinsic, inprinsic, invrinsic, inurinsic, int2insic, intbinsic, intzinsic, intvinsic, intpinsic, intsinsic, intrynsic, intransic, intrmnsic, intrhnsic, intri.sic, intrifsic, intrilsic, intriosic, intrin3ic, intrincic, intrinqic, intrinric, intrinsyc, intrinsac, intrinsmc, intrinshc, intrinsis, intrinsik, intrinsig, intrinsia, intrinsib, ayentrayensayec, eyentreyenseyec, inntrinnsic, intrinsick, i ntrinsic, in trinsic, int rinsic, intr insic, intri nsic, intrin sic, intrins ic, intrinsi c.
Definition of intrinsic:
- Inward; internal; hence, true; genuine; real; essential; inherent; not merely apparent or accidental; -- opposed to extrinsic; as, the intrinsic value of gold or silver; the intrinsic merit of an action; the intrinsic worth or goodness of a person.
- Included wholly within an organ or limb, as certain groups of muscles; -- opposed to extrinsic.
- A genuine quality.
- situated within or belonging solely to the organ or body part on which it acts; " intrinsic muscles"
- Inward; internal; hence, true; genuine; real; essential; inherent; not merely apparent or accidental; - opposed to extrinsic; as, the intrinsic value of gold or silver; the intrinsic merit of an action; the intrinsic worth or goodness of a person.
- Included wholly within an organ or limb, as certain groups of muscles; - opposed to extrinsic.
- Pertaining to the very nature of a thing; real.
- Inherent; belonging entirely to a part, noting those muscles of the extremities whose origin and insertion are both in the same limb, distinguished from the extrinsic muscles which have their origin in some part of the trunk outside of the pelvic or shoulder girdle; noting also the ciliary muscle, as distinguished from the recti and other orbital muscles which are on the eyeball.
- Pertaining to internal matter.
- Inward; genuine; inherent.
- Inward; inherent; genuine; real.
- True; genuine; real; inherent; not merely apparent or accidental.
- Inner muscles of tongue; opp. extrinsic.
- [ Latin] Appl. inner muscles, as of tongue, of syrinx, etc.; appl. brightness sensation due to differential retinal response to different wave-lengths. Opp. extrinsic.