Common misspellings for irritation:
fruitition, orinitation, irrtation, aggitation, iretation, irratation, afrimation, irragtion, chritsian, irratiting, orantation, appretation, orrantation, ariticial, irrigtion, irration, irritaing, authortatian, irriatating, initution, irradation, accreditiation, irrgation, irretating, irridation, irregation, acreditation, immatation, irritan, irratating, routation, furitation, irritiating, adgitation, iradiation, arbirtation, irritaiting, arbritation, iratation, erridication, irritantial, abritration, irrition, orietation, initation, irriateion, orrientation, irragation, irraitating, orintation, irriation, irriatation, irritatin, abreatation, irigation, immitation, viisitation, irratatrion, irritaion, irrtating, irratittion, ratation, ifromation, irretation, orinatation, visiitation, ivitation, irrection, orenitation, irratiating, arbritration, arrestion, fruitation, rebritution, erritation, imitaition, orentiation, irrotating, varitation, irritateing, iritations, roatation, erritating, erratication, irritiation, irradication, irritationg, orietnation, irriataion, iragation, hidratation, irriagation, allitartion, irratatting, narratation, rottation, oreitation, oirnetation, iterpretation, irratations, reitition, operatation, oriemtation, eritation, irratition, iritation, amoritazion, apprietation, appritation, arbitartion, iniatation, irriagtion, irritatiing, irriration, erritations, urritation, jrritation, krritation, orritation, 9rritation, 8rritation, ieritation, idritation, ifritation, itritation, i5ritation, i4ritation, ireitation, irditation, irfitation, irtitation, ir5itation, ir4itation, irrutation, irrjtation, irrktation, irrotation, irr9tation, irr8tation, irri6ation, irri5ation, irritztion, irritstion, irritwtion, irritqtion, irritarion, irritafion, irritagion, irritayion, irrita6ion, irrita5ion, irritatuon, irritatjon, irritatkon, irritatoon, irritat9on, irritat8on, irritatiin, irritatikn, irritatiln, irritatipn, irritati0n, irritati9n, irritatiob, irritatiom, irritatioj, irritatioh, uirritation, iurritation, jirritation, ijrritation, kirritation, ikrritation, oirritation, iorritation, 9irritation, i9rritation, 8irritation, i8rritation, ierritation, ireritation, idrritation, irdritation, ifrritation, irfritation, itrritation, irtritation, i5rritation, ir5ritation, i4rritation, ir4ritation, irreitation, irrditation, irrfitation, irrtitation, irr5itation, irr4itation, irruitation, irriutation, irrjitation, irrijtation, irrkitation, irriktation, irroitation, irriotation, irr9itation, irri9tation, irr8itation, irri8tation, irrirtation, irritration, irriftation, irritfation, irriytation, irrityation, irri6tation, irrit6ation, irri5tation, irrit5ation, irritzation, irritaztion, irritsation, irritastion, irritwation, irritawtion, irritqation, irritaqtion, irritartion, irritatrion, irritaftion, irritatfion, irritagtion, irritatgion, irritaytion, irritatyion, irrita6tion, irritat6ion, irrita5tion, irritat5ion, irritatuion, irritatiuon, irritatjion, irritatijon, irritatkion, irritatikon, irritatoion, irritatioon, irritat9ion, irritati9on, irritat8ion, irritati8on, irritatiion, irritatioin, irritatiokn, irritatilon, irritatioln, irritatipon, irritatiopn, irritati0on, irritatio0n, irritatio9n, irritatiobn, irritationb, irritatiomn, irritationm, irritatiojn, irritationj, irritatiohn, irritationh, rritation, irrittion, irritaton, irritatio, riritation, irirtation, irrtiation, irriattion, irrittaion, irritaiton, irritatoin, iirritation, irrritation, irriitation, irrittation, irritaation, irritattion, irritationn, yrritation, arritation, mrritation, hrritation, i2ritation, ibritation, izritation, ivritation, ipritation, isritation, ir2itation, irbitation, irzitation, irvitation, irpitation, irsitation, irrytation, irrmtation, irrhtation, irri4ation, irripation, irriuation, irritition, irritetion, irritction, irrita4ion, irritadion, irritapion, irritavion, irritauion, irritatyon, irritataon, irritatmon, irritathon, irritatimn, irritatinn, irritatiof, irritatiol, irritatioo, ayerrayetatayeon, eyerreyetateyeon, i rritation, ir ritation, irr itation, irri tation, irrit ation, irrita tion, irritat ion, irritati on, irritatio n.
Definition of irritation:
- the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed
- an uncomfortable feeling in some part of the body
- the neural or electrical arousal of an organ or muscle or gland
- The act of exciting, or the condition of being excited to action, by stimulation; -- as, the condition of an organ of sense, when its nerve is affected by some external body; esp., the act of exciting muscle fibers to contraction, by artificial stimulation; as, the irritation of a motor nerve by electricity; also, the condition of a muscle and nerve, under such stimulation.
- A condition of morbid excitability or oversensitiveness of an organ or part of the body; a state in which the application of ordinary stimuli produces pain or excessive or vitiated action.
- The act of exasperating; the state of being provoked or vexed; exasperation; vexation; heat and redness caused in an organ, etc.
- 1. Extreme reaction of the tissues to an insult or injury, incipient inflammation. 2. The normal response of nerve or muscle to a stimulus. 3. The provocation of a normal or exaggerated reaction in the tissues by the application of a stimulus.
- Morbid excitement; condition produced by an irritant.
- Act of irritating or exciting: excitement: ( med.) a vitiated state of sensation or action.
- The act of irritating; the state of being irritated; excitement; excitement of anger or passion; excitement of muscular action by stimuli operating on the nervous system; a vitiated and abnormal state of sensation or action.
- The act of exciting heat or redness in the skin; the heat so produced; excitement of anger or passion; provocation; anger.