Common misspellings for J:
13k, h20, 14k, k12, w, 20k, z100, dj, 7k, x4, jd, x2, k2, jk, x26, cj, 20x40, 5k, ghj, g9, x19, kkkkkkkk, je, jf, 48h, q2, x8, 35w, 25k, jh, 8x10, 24x7, jsu, y, aj, iuj, x10, 24x, 9h, ju, j, 155k, 1099c, 240v, 6x, 10h, 10x12, jv, 500kw, 1k, mj, l, 5x, 2x, wj, 8h, 15h, js, 10g, 12h, bj, 20h, 50k, l8, 80k, 75k, 13x, 3g, jj, g8, 417k, 22k, x12, pj, f, jt, 2q12, 15k, z, kj, 3k, 1h, 18k, k, 11x, 3x3, x50, jr, nj, h, f2, 5h, 16h, oj, 200x, 30h, w3, 41k, lj, x40, 1jf, 12v, x18, c, u16, ji, 17h, 250g, 110g, g3, 100k, 11h, jm, 9x12, u2, x52, q1, 20x, 30jul, g20, x14, 60k, 40x, x20, 3x, 12x20, 450k, 300k, 10k, w12418842, 30k, 10x10, hj, 200k, 1x, g1, 401k, w2010, jp, jb, 24h, w2, 4h, g2, k1, 90k, 70k, 500k, jz, 24k, 501c3, 10x, 2k, l2, 600v, 30x, u, 110v, 50g, ij, fj, 23h, x151, 40k, l0, 08h00, 18h, z394, 19h, 2l, 27z, 29h, 3v, 4g, 2h, 3h, 10x3, 10x4, 10x5, 2x2, 2x4, 4x, 8x8, x024047, x11, x16, v1, 65k, 6h, g, q, c1880, jyp, 0f, f30, aji, g27, 2g, g0, h2, ja, f5, jn, ej, jx, sj, tj, jo, jy, jc, 4k, k4, 0k, 0z, q3, q4, q24, f4, yje, 4u, u0, v3, v8, 2x6, 3x5, 4x4, 9x9, x1, x145, x198, x3, x60, x7, z3.
Definition of J:
- is the tenth letter of the English alphabet. It is a later variant form of the Roman letter I, used to express a consonantal sound, that is, originally, the sound of English y in yet.
- Tenth letter of the alphabet.
- Is a consonant, and has uniformly the sound of the softened g, as in genuine.
- J is the tenth letter of the English alphabet. It is a later variant form of the Roman letter I, used to express a consonantal sound, that is, originally, the sound of English y in yet. The forms J and I have, until a recent time, been classed together, and they have been used interchangeably.
- a unit of electrical energy equal to the work done when a current of one ampere passes through a resistance of one ohm for one second
- The tenth letter in the English alphabet.