Common misspellings for lactation:
locashon, locatyion, loacation, locatation, loaction, qoutation, locattion, lkettin, flactuation, locasion, solictation, locatrion, laction, locxation, lcoation, locaiton, vegatation, actision, legistasion, fluctation, loocation, locateion, lactaion, locatedin, localtion, legistation, locatiion, locatiuon, locatioin, tactition, locatioon, locatuion, limtation, locaation, locastion, loccation, solicatation, locatoion, puctuation, pnctuation, glaciation, quatation, begetation, liquadation, locaction, legstation, lcation, loctation, sictuation, location1, geaduation, lacreation, calcutainon, litagotion, lacation, lactations, leviatation, loctaion, multacation, vactation, vactination, slectection, lication, locatition, locaition, locaiotn, xpectation, dectetion, calcutation, loctations, limatation, levetation, liquatation, actvation, locashion, reloctation, locataion, agetation, locatedon, catution, gaduation, locartion, largekitchen, solictiation, ledastation, lmitation, electition, levatation, lidquidation, liquadtion, ligitation, locati0on, reflectation, vacatation, pactation, oactation, lzctation, lsctation, lwctation, lqctation, laxtation, lavtation, laftation, ladtation, lacfation, lacgation, lacyation, lac6ation, lac5ation, lactztion, lactstion, lactwtion, lactqtion, lactarion, lactafion, lactagion, lactayion, lacta6ion, lacta5ion, lactatuon, lactatjon, lactatkon, lactatoon, lactat9on, lactat8on, lactatiin, lactatikn, lactatiln, lactatipn, lactati0n, lactati9n, lactatiob, lactatiom, lactatioj, lactatioh, klactation, lkactation, plactation, lpactation, olactation, loactation, lzactation, lazctation, lsactation, lasctation, lwactation, lawctation, lqactation, laqctation, laxctation, lacxtation, lavctation, lacvtation, lafctation, lacftation, ladctation, lacdtation, lacrtation, lactration, lactfation, lacgtation, lactgation, lacytation, lactyation, lac6tation, lact6ation, lac5tation, lact5ation, lactzation, lactaztion, lactsation, lactastion, lactwation, lactawtion, lactqation, lactaqtion, lactartion, lactatrion, lactaftion, lactatfion, lactagtion, lactatgion, lactaytion, lactatyion, lacta6tion, lactat6ion, lacta5tion, lactat5ion, lactatuion, lactatiuon, lactatjion, lactatijon, lactatkion, lactatikon, lactatoion, lactatioon, lactat9ion, lactati9on, lactat8ion, lactati8on, lactatiion, lactatioin, lactatiokn, lactatilon, lactatioln, lactatipon, lactatiopn, lactati0on, lactatio0n, lactatio9n, lactatiobn, lactationb, lactatiomn, lactationm, lactatiojn, lactationj, lactatiohn, lactationh, lctation, latation, lacttion, lactaton, lactatio, alctation, lcatation, latcation, lacattion, lacttaion, lactaiton, lactatoin, llactation, laactation, lacctation, lacttation, lactaation, lactattion, lactationn, lactation, lectation, lcctation, lastation, laktation, lagtation, laatation, labtation, lac4ation, lacdation, lacpation, lacvation, lacuation, lactition, lactetion, lactction, lacta4ion, lactadion, lactapion, lactavion, lactauion, lactatyon, lactataon, lactatmon, lactathon, lactatimn, lactatinn, lactatiof, lactatiol, lactatioo, lactatayeon, lactateyeon, l actation, la ctation, lac tation, lact ation, lacta tion, lactat ion, lactati on, lactatio n.
Definition of lactation:
- the period following birth during which milk is secreted; " lactation normally continues until weaning"
- feeding an infant by giving suck at the breast
- the production and secretion of milk by the mammary glands
- A giving suck; the secretion and yielding of milk by the mammary gland.
- The production of milk from the body; the act or period of suckling.
- 1. The production of milk. 2. The period following childbirth during which milk is formed in the breasts.
- Pertaining to secretion of milk, or period during which an infant nurses.
- The act of giving milk: the period of suckling.
- The act or period of suckling.
- The act of giving suck; the time of suckling; the secreting of milk.
- The time of suckling; the act of giving milk.
- Secretion of milk in the mammary glands.
- [ Latin] Secretion of milk in mammary glands; period during which milk is secreted.