Common misspellings for lake:
lakh, larke, lllok, largee, lauf, leager, alarge, likew, leaqve, lieka, 1lakh, lookk, lakew, loikje, lke, lcker, lkely, laquer, largwe, llarge, leake, llike, lkije, makw, larfe, pake, leagie, lmae, laek, lioak, laege, larhe, likeli, jake, wlalk, lugagge, liuke, lardge, lak, lyk, lucku, elike, lake, lrage, licke, ldike, dilike, plkay, larrge, luckey, leaque, larege, leiky, lkae, jakie, plage, luker, looki, lmake, laber, likw, leadge, leakey, lauqh, makea, wlaker, loker, lasck, leauge, wlaks, lilke, makae, lukc, makke, 1large, liket, lwfe, xlarge, alage, elake, cloke, likie, wakey, wlker, lkeep, llook, vllage, wlohe, alkie, lakeycia, takke, flage, loke, lokesh, looka, kakie, lekage, lyke, tlike, knalage, gake, likeier, largey, liker, velage, lauage, luke, plcae, laks, lukey, likey, likelu, malaki, leage, tkae, make, lagre, lrarge, lakey, lokve, take, knolage, lkarge, loack, lkike, olike, lepage, ltake, luague, luike, lifke, plaec, lackof, litke, lske, vakue, aliike, ckae, cacke, liketo, likei, likehow, likea, takea, likte, lakter, dake, aloke, lakke, laked, lkr, loarge, clike, akie, lukely, like, cloake, lkke, likeme, ttake, valage, lackie, lawer, luvky, laerge, likeyour, llfe, likwe, lmk, lakc, lasik, li9ke, lakers, leagel, leiko, likeyou, likein, likfe, laage, late, lkj, lakview, lugage, lurke, laghe, alke, mlike, leawe, lowkey, lanke, likeyl, licky, flakey, nalage, laegue, lakeshow, laarge, laque, lacqer, larfge, lage, mkae, leuage, larket, leike, lwke, lighe, taake, likre, looke, takw, likley, likeb, ulike, lareg, leakge, lacker, lijie, lucke, legaue, likse, nlike, likje, leke, leeky, lugauge, ilike, laike, likee, wake, cakey, likele, lieage, malke, lacky, laged, lioke, layie, lookey, looku, alik3e, locae, likme, leackege, lkiek, thake, kake, largge, learge, facke, jakiie, slike, loike, 2take, wlaked, ake, likke, mayke, liekyl, likem, latge, lacuer, looky, lafe, wlakin, lookde, nake, lane, likeyly, laqure, liaic, lace, yake, leageu, salke, takee, jkae, kahki, lkie, lcak, likel, luckee, looko, larer, li8ke, leakig, lakoff, lae, lcuky, lukemea, likek, linke, like'd, plaqe, leaig, dolike, lafge, likeky, laef, klike, youlike, ylike, laguge, leakin, laye, leakege, lijke, liike, likehe, lekey, lakre, littke, lague, likde, dlarge, lare, luggafe, wakw, thelake, lvoe, large3, lase, labe, taike, likemy, lsoe, mmake, makew, leaue, nolage, loket, leabe, larken, lakd, mawke, lekha, llke, laka, alker, melike, wkae, lieky, likle, akey, dlike, takae, lartge, likean, lilkey, slaker, lauge, maake, liske, wlook, laguh, louage, leack, lekige, limke, waka, takew, lagone, calage, luagge, llack, tliek, laugue, fakey, lookie, likeit, larghe, clake, larea, malak, blake, lacak, lacke, laquor, lagua, laier, lakee, lakle, lakeview, lawe, lkaw, lawmake, leakeg, lket, lkife, dliek, lekely, likeiy, lcate, locke, logagge, paki, lsee, wlakway, wpke, laas, laska, laaska, laca, lcaeus, lacaeus, lcaic, lacaic, lcea, lacea, lces, laces, lehouse, laehouse, lexia, laexia, lexic, laexic, laga, lgae, lagae, laias, llege, lalege, llelic, lalelic, llhallows, lalhallows, lliaceae, laliaceae, laiu s, oake, lzke, lqke, laje, lakw, lak4, lak3, klake, lkake, plake, lpake, olake, loake, lzake, lazke, lsake, laske, lwake, lawke, lqake, laqke, lajke, lakje, lamke, lakme, lalke, laoke, lakoe, lakie, lakwe, lakse, lakes, lakde, lak4e, lake4, lak3e, lake3, llake, laake, lcke, laku, lakm, lakg, l ake, la ke, lak e.
Definition of lake:
- A large body of water, contained iu a depression of the earth's surface, and supplied from the drainage of a more or less extended area. Webster. See Jones v. Lee, 77 Mich. 35, 43 N. W. 855; Ne-pee-nauk Club v. Wilson, 96 Wis. 290, 71 N. W. 601. The fact that there is a current from a higher to a lower level does not make that a river which would otherwise be a lake; and the fact that a river swells out into broad, pond-like sheets, with a current, does not make that a lake which would otherwise be a river. State v. Gilmanton, 14 N. H. 477.
- To play; to sport.
- a purplish red pigment prepared from lac or cochineal
- any of numerous bright translucent organic pigments
- A pigment formed by combining some coloring matter, usually by precipitation, with a metallic oxide or earth, esp. with aluminium hydrate; as, madder lake; Florentine lake; yellow lake, etc.
- A kind of fine white linen, formerly in use.
- A large body of water contained in a depression of the earth's surface, and supplied from the drainage of a more or less extended area.
- A large body of water surrounded by land; a purplish- red coloring matter.
- 1. A small collection of fluid lacus. 2. A pigment made by combining an animal or vegetable coloring matter with a metallic oxide. 3. To cause blood- serum to assume a clear red color as a result of hemolysis.
- A color like lac, generally of a deep red.
- A large body of water within land.
- An inland body of water.
- A deep - red pigment.
- An extensive collection of water, surrounded by land. Lake dwellings, dwellings of prehistoric times built on piles in lakes.
- A pigment, generally of a deep red colour, consisting of aluminous earth, with an animal or vegetable colouring.
- A body of water surrounded by land.
- A name applied to all those red colours which consist of a vegetable dye, combined by precipitation with a white earthy basis, which is usually alumina.