Common misspellings for lawful:
lawerly, woaful, awlfull, halpful, awfull, cafuly, carfeul, lawfull, halpfull, helfull, affule, claifly, heloful, aful, awlful, laruel, flavorfull, awfual, arwful, awfal, allfull, harful, flafel, palyful, peaeful, afful, lwvwlw, logfile, awfule, luisvul, alfull, fearlful, helful, awwful, plaful, playfuil, halfful, lanfill, plyful, lifel, fulful, waful, powful, laufg, alful, aawful, laufh, ladfill, alwful, falafal, felafel, lawfirm, carfule, playfule, fullful, flaverful, falafl, lawfuul, layful, lavbour, caeful, lfall, auful, lawfuly, feaful, playfl, owful, caful, flavoful, auwful, lanfall, lefal, lahaul, payful, oulful, ulawful, kawful, pawful, oawful, lzwful, lswful, lwwful, lqwful, laaful, lasful, laeful, la3ful, la2ful, lawdul, lawcul, lawvul, lawgul, lawtul, lawrul, lawfyl, lawfhl, lawfjl, lawfil, lawf8l, lawf7l, lawfuk, lawfup, lawfuo, klawful, lkawful, plawful, lpawful, olawful, loawful, lzawful, lazwful, lsawful, laswful, lwawful, lawwful, lqawful, laqwful, lawqful, laawful, lawaful, lawsful, laewful, laweful, la3wful, law3ful, la2wful, law2ful, lawdful, lawfdul, lawcful, lawfcul, lawvful, lawfvul, lawgful, lawfgul, lawtful, lawftul, lawrful, lawfrul, lawfyul, lawfuyl, lawfhul, lawfuhl, lawfjul, lawfujl, lawfiul, lawfuil, lawf8ul, lawfu8l, lawf7ul, lawfu7l, lawfukl, lawfulk, lawfupl, lawfulp, lawfuol, lawfulo, lwful, lawul, lawfl, lawfu, lwaful, lafwul, lawufl, lawflu, llawful, lawfful, lawful, dawful, hawful, nawful, mawful, liwful, lewful, lcwful, la7ful, lagful, lauful, lavful, lawnul, lawbul, lawf5l, lawfel, lawfql, lawfwl, lawftl, lawfud, lawfuh, lawfun, lawfum, l awful, la wful, law ful, lawf ul, lawfu l.
Definition of lawful:
- according to custom or rule or natural law
- conformable to or allowed by law; " lawful methods of dissent"
- having a legally established claim; " the legitimate heir"; " the true and lawful king"
- Constituted or authorized by law; rightful; as, the lawful owner of lands.
- According to established rule or custom; just; as, lawful acts; rightful; as, lawful ownership of property.
- According to law: legal: constituted by law: rightful.
- According to law; rightful; permitted by law.
- Permitted by law; right; just.
- Conformable to law; allowed by law; constituted by law; rightful.
- Conformable to law; allowed by law; legal.