Common misspellings for least:
leasat, leass, leahs, lleast, laast, lastr, flast, leastr, lacaster, pleasd, releast, alleast, leaise, pleaset, laset, lowesst, deast, last, lasat, leasse, lisard, least3, leasyt, lpart, liist, leisten, lasdt, eeast, sleat, reast, lasst, leasor, meast, lasyt, paest, lawsult, teast, leasr, flest, pleast, lazty, leasy, oulest, llist, latist, dlast, laelty, laterst, tewst1, laslt, aleast, queast, keast, ilost, easty, leopart, earlieast, eaist, lkast, letout, leasve, dollarsto, lettet, leask, weast, leasd, lasty, loost, lesast, seast, laslty, leasth, lostt, latst, laste, lavista, oleast, loust, ceast, laert, tewst, loest, lkeast, labatt, leasrt, leazy, tleast, mylast, tlast, leat, lostr, lasth, elast, pleasat, neulasta, liste, leanght, leadsto, listt, latast, leanota, theast, loact, elcit, alast, lastle, nalayst, lwasuit, leest, alest, easyt, loasd, lesbo, loset, leght, jeleust, ltest, listo, slast, lefist, leaste, leeast, laetst, llast, lagerst, pleaste, dleast, leaase, olest, lossto, llost, ljust, lawsuti, leset, erliast, lwoest, listy, realst, oeast, leate, lemit, plest, lateest, leasst, liest, leanit, elist, leasdt, leasds, east, 8last, leasted, laeft, jeast, plast, nesaty, lsast, eaast, lasrt, leaset, latset, geast, elost, tesat, llysf, lista, lastl, leanto, liease, lasta, bleast, lesft, sealt, leastt, loast, leart, lweast, neast, earliast, laqst, deiast, arleast, leadt, litst, leas, lastig, klast, leasty, laegest, lwast, letest, elecet, ceaste, toleast, heast, leaast, lastt, lesat, lealet, thelast, larst, largst, rlast, loatest, leatest, lwest, laest, lowset, lestor, lestat, liast, leaft, losty, lesst, lmust, leats, losst, loste, leavet, loist, ladst, lisst, loweest, taest, listi, lewast, lowst, letace, lateist, leasder, lisit, liost, last10, gueast, lessed, liust, aleerst, elisit, illuastaor, leartes, lazte, lateast, llatest, lawsiut, lawsut, lawsute, leease, leasin, leaat, leaveto, legisitor, leister, rlist, losdt, lovst, lyrisit, telsta, laska cod, laaska cod, lcahest, lacahest, lcedo, lacedo, lcidae, lacidae, lcott, lacott, lecost, laecost, lgid, lagid, lgoid, lagoid, light, laight, liquot, laiquot, lkahest, lakahest, lkyd, lakyd, ll get out, lal get out, lleged, laleged, lley cat, laley cat, peast, ldast, lrast, l4ast, l3ast, lezst, lewst, leqst, leazt, leaxt, leaet, leawt, leas6, leas5, lpeast, loeast, lseast, ldeast, ledast, lreast, lerast, l4east, le4ast, l3east, le3ast, lezast, leazst, leawst, leqast, leaqst, leaszt, leaxst, leasxt, leadst, leaest, leaswt, leasft, leastf, leasgt, leastg, leas6t, least6, leas5t, least5, luast, lmast, lgast, lecst, lea3t, leact, leaqt, leasv, l east, le ast, lea st, leas t.
Definition of least:
- See Lest, conj.
- used to form the superlative; " The garter snake is the least dangerous snake"
- In the smallest or lowest degree; in a degree below all others; as, to reward those who least deserve it.
- In the lowest or smallest degree.
- In the smallest or lowest degree.
- Superl. In the lowest or smallest degree.
- In the smallest or lowest degree; in a degree below all others. At least, at the lowest degree.
- Smallest, either in size or degree; shortest; lowest; most unimportant; as, the least insect; the least mercy; the least space.
- Superlative of little; smallest in degree, size, etc.
- ( serves as superl. of LITTLE), Little beyond all others: smallest.
- In the smallest degree.
- Superl. Smallest in size, value, etc.
- Superl. of Little; smallest; little beyond others.
- Superlative of little; little beyond all others.