Common misspellings for legal:
biligual, eillegal, legallyl, logiucal, leavl, leagon, laocl, leagally, lemail, legin, lacally, leaval, eligile, legial, legel, ilegal, leglal, lkely, legaize, egale, leathl, lgal, legelly, illeagal, eagl, leagely, bugal, lebl, clercail, leagcy, loacl, illegual, digal, legan, lillegal, leagth, ligal, luckaly, pergla, lyal, legle, fergal, legaly, lagal, lecel, digial, illeagl, ligtly, colegial, iligle, lcoal, illigial, leagily, illegel, yourlocal, levekl, lega, loocal, aloegel, knoligel, illigeal, lecical, lengual, leevl, leagley, pergala, seagal, ellegal, leagal, legalzie, leaglly, elgal, lekage, legable, largly, eqeal, lenghly, locaal, lookl, willcall, ilegall, leggally, egal, loacal, legibale, mughal, ileagal, largel, leage, illgel, leagle, lagally, ligally, legaling, reagl, leagaly, lagely, ileagel, illeagel, logfile, fgeel, seagul, begal, illegla, longhaul, flagyl, lcall, lodgical, elligal, iilegal, egual, leval, alergil, locail, legeal, legitly, vogal, loccal, liekly, letal, lyical, largeyl, leggaly, legual, legth, leagl, ilgaly, locla, illigal, lkevel, loual, elegally, whylcoal, losal, leagalzie, legely, ileegal, collegal, logiocal, legl, leal, illegeal, leagel, ledgiable, ilegial, lokal, ilagal, legeble, iligal, ligual, iegal, eligle, eqal, lefally, lcaol, lclear, likeyl, leagule, legaley, jaleel, leglly, aledgely, pegola, ileagl, ligaly, legtal, leagully, lical, lacal, ledgibly, ilegaly, bilagual, langual, leigal, levol, ledgeable, illgale, llegally, legil, legaliy, legalis, lebal, lovcal, legale, legsa, legaue, iligale, lcal, illgal, illigel, bluegil, ligical, leveal, lyoal, legiable, legakl, lockal, ldeal, nigal, mogal, legauge, ligthly, illegial, illagel, iigal, illegail, llocal, legeacy, legallly, legagy, clerkial, locval, liekyl, logcal, vehcal, laegely, rlocal, leagacy, illiagl, ileagally, likeyly, leaguly, illgeal, ileagly, iollegal, eagal, legually, llegal, logal, illagly, alegal, leighan, ledal, legisl, laregely, illlegal, lgeal, liegal, legasy, legay, larngeal, likaly, legar, levoxyl, legall, legace, lolcal, illgaly, iligally, legas, lfall, illgell, iligaly, lokaly, ligle, leagu, logcial, leagual, laregly, leagzlie, legeally, lekha, thegirl, layal, lgirl, glogal, scegual, sigal, logial, illagle, egeal, illagal, larygeal, illiegal, eligal, legsl, liekely, legellay, leatel, ileagaly, illiagal, beagal, legalally, leguae, locoal, lebel, elegal, legualy, bilugual, leagly, sighal, legially, ileagle, illegl, illeigal, aigal, clercal, flagerl, flugel, allegal, ilegel, illgle, kegel, leagua, lefal, legalllly, legiolatio, lahaul, lekely, likelyl, linqual, luteal, l0cal, locala, lagan, lowal, ltcol, segali, zieglar, kegal, pegal, oegal, lwgal, lsgal, ldgal, lrgal, l4gal, l3gal, lehal, leyal, legzl, legwl, legql, legak, legap, legao, klegal, lkegal, plegal, lpegal, olegal, loegal, lwegal, lewgal, lsegal, lesgal, ldegal, ledgal, lregal, lergal, l4egal, le4gal, l3egal, le3gal, lefgal, legfal, levgal, legval, lebgal, legbal, lehgal, leghal, leygal, legyal, letgal, legzal, legazl, legsal, legasl, legwal, legawl, legqal, legaql, legalk, legapl, legalp, legaol, legalo, legla, leegal, leggal, legaal, legal, negal, megal, lugal, lmgal, lggal, leoal, legcl, legad, legah, legam, l egal, le gal, leg al, lega l.
Definition of legal:
- relating to or characteristic of the profession of law; " the legal profession"
- ( sports) allowed by official rules; " a legal pass receiver"
- established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules
- having legal efficacy or force; " a sound title to the property"
- of or relating to jurisprudence; " legal loophole"
- allowed by official rules; " a legal pass receiver"
- Created by, permitted by, in conformity with, or relating to, law; as, a legal obligation; a legal standard or test; a legal procedure; a legal claim; a legal trade; anything is legal which the laws do not forbid.
- According to the law of works, as distinguished from free grace; or resting on works for salvation.
- According to the old or Mosaic dispensation; in accordance with the law of Moses.
- Governed by the rules of law as distinguished from the rules of equity; as, legal estate; legal assets.
- Pertaining to law; permitted or authorized by law; legal tender, currency or coin which a government has declared shall be received in payment of debts.
- Pertaining to or according to law: lawful: created by law.
- According to law.
- Pertaining to or according to law; lawful.
- Pertaining to or according to law; lawful; created by law; according to the law of works. Legal tender, payment in the authorised currency of the country, either in gold or banknotes.
- According to law, or in conformity with it; created by law.