Common misspellings for locate:
flucate, loclity, loyaity, locve, lecter, lacaster, cholocate, locatig, doctoe, lowcated, loicated, loocate, locatedd, luckt, locaye, relocte, morgate, blocade, locatede, cocatoo, calucate, ocate, locatd, allowcate, locaiton, liquiate, goliate, relcoate, lancater, locateed, locaated, lacated, locted, locktight, laocated, locaterd, languate, lcater, liocate, locatin, qoate, allcoate, lucative, veloctiy, relocat, looket, locaetd, coalate, loctae, lacth, locat, locak, locatet, loacated, lechate, locaton, lected, lockhard, tolocate, locatedi, lectur, locateion, delocate, lucurtive, loctaed, lcated, loylaty, lcoset, locaeted, loccated, loalty, locatio, lougage, loacted, locle, flucuate, loorat, locate4d, loocated, lockeed, logitude, locatee, llocate, loact, locvate, dleicate, lgbtq, llocated, logit, liquade, colate, laate, noicte, loyatie, lcoated, locatad, loate, locaed, lucazade, lookat, lacoste, cholcoate, locatted, logartihm, allacate, allocat, locte, locateda, lockset, loctate, lcoate, alicate, loated, locole, loaged, lokated, qouate, locatead, lowfat, lubercate, lokota, locae, localed, lockett, lovato, socata, lecteur, liqht, locare, locatate, facate, lookde, labcoat, locayted, lockt, loguage, locaded, locatec, locared, locaited, lucket, loyaty, locaiotn, lickity, locatl, lacto, elicate, locataed, liocated, lecute, luctur, delcate, lacate, loket, locatied, solicate, icate, reloacte, locateing, locwe, alocate, loste, socate, loacte, loacate, locataead, loyitey, louage, loggage, eouecte, locar, lkater, allicate, reloacate, cholcate, loactaed, lacotse, llate, licoice, locauzed, lcate, lfocate, locarted, loctade, locanto, logagge, roicate, vocate, kocate, pocate, oocate, lkcate, llcate, lpcate, l0cate, l9cate, loxate, lodate, loczte, locste, locwte, locqte, locafe, locage, loca6e, loca5e, locatw, locats, locatr, locat4, locat3, klocate, lkocate, plocate, lpocate, olocate, loicate, lokcate, lolcate, lopcate, l0ocate, lo0cate, l9ocate, lo9cate, loxcate, locxate, lovcate, lofcate, locfate, lodcate, locdate, loczate, locazte, locsate, locaste, locwate, locawte, locqate, locaqte, locarte, locatre, locafte, locatfe, locagte, locatge, locayte, locatye, loca6te, locat6e, loca5te, locat5e, locatwe, locatew, locatse, locates, locatde, locater, locat4e, locate4, locat3e, locate3, olcate, locaet, loccate, locaate, locatte, docate, hocate, nocate, mocate, lgcate, lmcate, lncate, losate, lokate, loaate, locite, locete, loccte, loca4e, locave, locaue, locatu, locatm, locatg, loceight, lowcate, l ocate, lo cate, loc ate, loca te, locat e.
Definition of locate:
- To ascertain and fix the position of something, the place of which was be- fore uncertain or not manifest; as to locate the calls in a deed. To decide upon the place or direction to be occupied by something not yet in being; as to locate a road.
- To place; to set in a particular spot or position.
- To designate the site or place of; to define the limits of; as, to locate a public building; to locate a mining claim; to locate ( the land granted by) a land warrant.
- To place in a particular spot; mark out and determine the position of.
- To place: to set in a particular position: to designate the place of.
- To place; as sign the place of.
- To place in a particular spot; localize.
- To place one's self; to take up one's residence; to settle.
- Colloquially, to settle.
- take up residence and become established; " The immigrants settled in the Midwest"
- To set in a particular spot or position; to select, survey, and settle the hounds of a particular tract of land; to fix on the site of.
- To set in a particular place or position; in U. S., to select or survey for settlement.