Common misspellings for logical:
maigcal, logiucal, cliical, neurlogical, legial, surgecal, logicaly, geolical, cergical, biologycal, clercail, sugical, loacl, migical, ligal, magicail, boilogical, logicall, legiticamy, illlogical, goelogical, colegial, logicla, loocal, illogiocal, lecical, theogical, bioloigical, biologiacal, illoogical, cocacola, logicial, loacal, legibale, biolgical, linical, logisically, logictic, logiclly, logfile, locical, bioligical, lodgical, clical, logistial, loccal, bological, logicle, lyical, biologocal, logicl, bioogical, thelogical, bilogical, biogogical, magcal, logiocal, lkocal, sergical, logicical, theolgical, biologiccal, lgoically, maigical, lical, illoigcal, lodgic, leigal, legil, largescale, lojically, lovcal, locically, ligical, lirical, legakl, logica, bioloigcal, lockal, llocal, alogical, neuological, illogicala, locval, workcall, logcal, magickal, surgicla, teleolgical, logal, scoical, lexixal, polictiacl, corgial, lolcal, surgucal, deolgical, largyngeal, ogically, logcial, bioligocal, biologcal, biologiocal, lgirl, glogal, logial, limictal, logicly, surgeical, biogical, biiological, biolgoical, lkjljl, ilogical, loical, bialogical, locoal, inlogical, quicjly, biolgocval, biologicaccl, clercal, gelogical, logicley, logicalling, logitical, ltcol, luckicly, magocal, surgcal, sugicaly, kogical, pogical, oogical, lkgical, llgical, lpgical, l0gical, l9gical, lofical, lovical, lobical, lohical, loyical, lotical, logucal, logjcal, logkcal, logocal, log9cal, log8cal, logixal, logival, logifal, logidal, logiczl, logicsl, logicwl, logicql, logicak, logicap, logicao, klogical, lkogical, plogical, lpogical, ological, loogical, liogical, loigical, lokgical, lolgical, lopgical, l0ogical, lo0gical, l9ogical, lo9gical, lofgical, logfical, lovgical, logvical, lobgical, logbical, lohgical, loghical, loygical, logyical, lotgical, logtical, loguical, logjical, logijcal, logkical, logikcal, logoical, log9ical, logi9cal, log8ical, logi8cal, logixcal, logicxal, logivcal, logicval, logifcal, logicfal, logidcal, logicdal, logiczal, logicazl, logicsal, logicasl, logicwal, logicawl, logicqal, logicaql, logicakl, logicalk, logicapl, logicalp, logicaol, logicalo, ogical, lgical, olgical, lgoical, loigcal, logiacl, loggical, logiical, logiccal, logicaal, logical, dogical, hogical, nogical, mogical, lggical, lmgical, lngical, lowical, looical, loeical, logycal, logacal, logmcal, loghcal, logisal, logikal, logigal, logiaal, logibal, logicil, logicel, logiccl, logicad, logicah, logican, logicam, logayecal, logeyecal, lowgical, l ogical, lo gical, log ical, logi cal, logic al, logica l.
Definition of logical:
- marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts; " a logical argument"; " the orderly presentation"
- capable of or reflecting the capability for correct and valid reasoning; " a logical mind"
- based on known statements or events or conditions; " rain was a logical expectation, given the time of year"
- Of or pertaining to logic; used in logic; as, logical subtilties.
- Skilled in logic; versed in the art of thinking and reasoning; as, he is a logical thinker.
- Pertaining to, or used in, the science of reasoning; according to the rules of correct reasoning; as, to reach a logical conclusion; reasonable.
- According to the rules of logic: skilled in logic: discriminating.
- Pertaining to, or according to, logic.
- Relating to or of the nature of logic.
- According to the rules of logic; founded on reason; clear; rational; discriminating.