Common misspellings for M:
1cm, 48mm, 10ml, 8pm, 250ml, 200m, may2008, 29pm, 1981x762mm, 10mg, 22cm, 12mn, 19mm, 25m, 56pm, 100ml, 6mo, 10mm, w, sm, 2km, 400ml, 20mg, 100mg, z100, 250mm, may2011, 16km, im, x4, x2, x26, mv, 20x40, 45am, 100m, 9am, 4pm, 18m, 16pm, 1pm, 03pm, x19, 686mm, 50cm, 253mph, 460km, 28pm, 5m, 33pm, 200km, 4km, 83cm, mi, 1mb, 50mg, q2, 800km, ml200, may27, om, pm, 18pm, 30mg, x8, 35w, 50ml, 7am, 000m, 1320mm, 39am, 51am, 8x10, 24x7, y, ymy, bm, 100pm, m5, 40cm, 50mm, x10, m, 50km, 30cm, 104cm, 25pm, 24x, 66cm, qm, j, 150mm, 23pm, mr, 1m, 240v, 6cm, 6x, 60cm, 2m, mc, 20km, 24pm, 10x12, maigh, mj, 50pm, n, 5x, 300mm, 2x, 05pm, 5mg, 25mph, tm, 25cm, 31pm, 250pm, 00m, 500km, 8am, l8, 5am, 55mph, 10cm, 19m, 55pm, mt, 145m, 13x, 400mm, 35mm, x12, 30mm, 48cm, 3cm, 5mm, f, 15pm, 1000mg, i'm, 4cm, 26cm, 2q12, 16mm, z, 5km, 12pm, 5pm, 20m, 1km, may26, 0pm, 14mn, 11x, 3x3, x50, may2010, 000km, 120cm, 60mph, 0m, hm, 59pm, f2, mp, 10km, mk, may15, 3km, 20mm, mn, 200x, 100mph, 51pm, 45cm, w3, 39pm, 400mg, 13pm, 47am, x40, 6mm, 12v, x18, rm, ma15, 300mg, 1mm, fm3, may30, 2mm, 165cm, may14, 28am, 10mph, 06pm, u16, ml, 4am, wm, 2am, 30km, mo, jm, 200mg, may11, ym, 140mm, 00pm, 9x12, 15mph, may22, 34am, u2, x52, q1, 20x, 9pm, x14, 40x, x20, 20pm, vm, 4mm, 58cm, 00pnm, 2mg, 3x, 30om, 128mm, may13, 12x20, may24, 7pm, w12418842, may23, 500gm, 200ml, 11mo, 90m, 9mm, 4rm, 6am, 00am, 10x10, 40mm, 25mm, 1x, 35pm, 43pm, 70cm, 12mm, w2010, 15km, l'm, 30am, 2n, 40m, 15m, 8cm, w2, 12am, 20am, may17, 2pm, 42pm, 10m, 70mph, 02pm, 10x, 5cm, 01am, 47pm, may19, 35am, nm, l2, 25ml, 20gm, 600v, 30x, 645pm, u, 34pm, 110v, 170mm, 200mm, 12km, 1am, x151, 4mo, 11pm, mh, 38cm, 813mm, 1n, 10am, l0, 2734mg, z394, 2l, 27z, 0n, 3m, 3v, 30m, 30mph, 60m, 64mb, 6m, 3om, 10x3, 10x4, 10x5, 2x2, 2x4, 4x, 8x8, x024047, x11, x16, 6pm, v1, 11am, 15am, 40am, q, dm, 10pm, 30pm, 3am, m14, my, md, mf1, 2cm, 41pm, 45pm, am, 0f, f30, fm, m3, 120mg, 15cm, 40mg, 42mm, 500mg, 60mg, 62cm, i''''m, i''m, o'm, u'm, f5, mf, km2, 2ml, m20, mx, may12, may18, may31, 4mg, mg995, mz, ml1, 7mm, 8mm, mm3, mp4, mp40, 5mw, mw2, m'y, n8, n0, 0z, 3pm, 4om, q3, q4, q24, f4, 4u, u0, v3, v8, 325mg, vm01, 2x6, 3x5, 4x4, 9x9, x1, x145, x198, x3, x60, x7, z3.
Definition of M:
- As a numeral, M stands for one thousand, both in English and Latin.
- A quadrat, the face or top of which is a perfect square; also, the size of such a square in any given size of type, used as the unit of measurement for that type: 500 m's of pica would be a piece of matter whose length and breadth in pica m's multiplied together produce that number.
- also stands as an abbreviation for several words of which it is the initial letter; as " Mary," ( the English queen of that name,) " Michaelmas," " master," " middle."
- the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- the basic unit of length adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites ( approximately 1. 094 yards)
- M, the thirteenth letter of the English alphabet, is a vocal consonant, and from the manner of its formation, is called the labio- nasal consonant. See Guide to Pronunciation, 178- 180, 242.
- As a numeral, stands for one thousand, both in English and Latin.
- A quadrat, the face or top of which is a perfect square.
- A brand or stigma, having the shape of an M, formerly impressed on one convicted of manslaughter and admitted to the benefit of clergy.
- Abbreviation for myopia or myopic; for mille, a thousand; in prescriptions, for misce, mix.
- Abbreviation for meter, minim.
- Abbreviation, in chemistry, for meta-. μ Abbreviation for micron.
- Thirteenth letter of the alphabet; as a Roman numeral, 1000.
- The thirteenth letter in the English alphabet.
- Is the thirteenth letter of the English alphabet, and its sound is uniform; as a numerical letter it stands for 1000, and with a dash over it for 1, 000, 000.
- denoting a quantity consisting of 1, 000 items or units