Common misspellings for M:
200mg, may2011, 100ml, may23, 2x6, 1km, 10ml, 83cm, 11am, 50mm, may18, 28am, 30km, 20pm, 10km, 40m, 3x, x50, 35pm, vm01, 5cm, x20, 58cm, 4om, 9mm, 06pm, dm, x26, 10x12, 4km, 1pm, 30mph, 33pm, 104cm, 29pm, 12mm, 2n, 4am, 4u, 00am, 14mn, o'm, 56pm, m5, 20mm, 2am, may24, 1mb, 4mm, 100mg, may31, mc, 25ml, 240v, 8pm, 25mm, 12mn, 27z, 600v, may15, v3, 8am, 16pm, 48mm, 10cm, mi, mr, 00pm, x16, 2ml, 42mm, 4rm, 000km, x60, 60cm, wm, 30am, 12v, 50ml, 24pm, 51pm, 66cm, mt, 2pm, 35w, 100m, 8x8, sm, x11, w2, 0m, u0, 18pm, 7mm, 1000mg, 26cm, may2008, 60mph, 6m, 50pm, 11pm, ml200, 20x, vm, 35am, 40am, 110v, 4x4, x12, 38cm, 15pm, i''m, f4, 15mph, 200x, w12418842, x145, 3v, 170mm, 45cm, 15am, 13pm, 25m, x024047, 31pm, m20, 00pnm, 40x, 8cm, jm, tm, 15km, 90m, 40cm, 325mg, rm, 5m, 2734mg, may11, m14, 300mg, 12am, 253mph, f, 50cm, w, 00m, 3cm, 6pm, 55pm, 47pm, 140mm, f30, mn, 16km, 2x4, 686mm, 800km, m, 12pm, j, 4x, 5km, 6mm, 5mw, 200ml, 30cm, x10, 50mg, qm, q2, 2l, 250pm, im, 2m, 6cm, 10x10, 1320mm, 35mm, ymy, may13, n0, 47am, 70mph, 200m, 10am, mj, mm3, 2q12, 40mg, v1, q3, 25cm, 9x12, 7pm, n, 20mg, w3, x198, 120mg, 3om, i''''m, may2010, z394, 3am, 128mm, 59pm, 400mm, mv, 11mo, 2cm, x52, 70cm, 02pm, my, 60m, 30pm, u'm, 150mm, 39pm, om, 42pm, 100mph, may19, 34pm, 2mg, x151, l8, 2mm, 0f, 400ml, 3m, may26, 6x, 34am, 000m, z100, x8, mf, 10pm, 16mm, 24x7, 5x, 62cm, 10mm, m'y, mo, 45pm, 9x9, v8, am, 8x10, mg995, 64mb, mk, 2x, 5am, 3pm, 30mg, mz, 20am, 15cm, x18, 4mo, l0, 43pm, 10mg, 6mo, 813mm, 41pm, 2km, may27, 100pm, 25mph, mp40, 12km, 11x, 20m, m3, mx, 30mm, 13x, 5mg, 55mph, 20km, 300mm, bm, mw2, 18m, ml, 500mg, 20gm, x2, u, l2, may17, mp4, may12, 1cm, x14, 645pm, ma15, 51am, n8, 10x5, mp, 4cm, w2010, 1x, 45am, q, 01am, mh, 0z, 5pm, x3, 23pm, 3km, 9am, 1m, 165cm, 145m, 48cm, q4, 9pm, 8mm, 60mg, f2, 0pm, 28pm, nm, 250mm, 10x3, x4, pm, x7, 7am, 460km, 10mph, 20x40, 22cm, 0n, 2x2, 12x20, 500km, 39am, 24x, 03pm, ml1, 10x, q24, q1, ym, 200km, may30, 30x, 19m, 4pm, may14, 1am, mf1, 5mm, 50km, 10x4, 19mm, u2, l'm, 15m, 200mm, 1981x762mm, 6am, fm, x1, x40, y, fm3, maigh, 10m, 3x5, 400mg, x19, 3x3, z, 500gm, 30om, 1n, 25pm, 120cm, i'm, 250ml, u16, may22, md, f5, 05pm, z3, 40mm, 1mm, hm, 4mg, km2, 30m.
Definition of M:
- As a numeral, M stands for one thousand, both in English and Latin.
- A quadrat, the face or top of which is a perfect square; also, the size of such a square in any given size of type, used as the unit of measurement for that type: 500 m's of pica would be a piece of matter whose length and breadth in pica m's multiplied together produce that number.
- also stands as an abbreviation for several words of which it is the initial letter; as " Mary," ( the English queen of that name,) " Michaelmas," " master," " middle."
- the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- the basic unit of length adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites ( approximately 1. 094 yards)
- M, the thirteenth letter of the English alphabet, is a vocal consonant, and from the manner of its formation, is called the labio- nasal consonant. See Guide to Pronunciation, 178- 180, 242.
- As a numeral, stands for one thousand, both in English and Latin.
- A quadrat, the face or top of which is a perfect square.
- A brand or stigma, having the shape of an M, formerly impressed on one convicted of manslaughter and admitted to the benefit of clergy.
- Abbreviation for myopia or myopic; for mille, a thousand; in prescriptions, for misce, mix.
- Abbreviation for meter, minim.
- Abbreviation, in chemistry, for meta-. μ Abbreviation for micron.
- Thirteenth letter of the alphabet; as a Roman numeral, 1000.
- The thirteenth letter in the English alphabet.
- Is the thirteenth letter of the English alphabet, and its sound is uniform; as a numerical letter it stands for 1000, and with a dash over it for 1, 000, 000.
- denoting a quantity consisting of 1, 000 items or units