Common misspellings for manifest:
manifoeld, manafests, manificient, maghnificent, mainfest, manefesting, manisfested, manifst, manifists, meanist, menifested, minnensota, menifest, manifast, manafest, mancheste, manfest, fanfeast, manificent, winefest, manefested, manafement, maifest, manefest, mainfested, manifestant, manifiests, manufest, lanfest, menifesting, manifets, rainforst, manisfest, minifest, benifist, monofaces, maifesto, manafesting, manivers, maniphested, manefesto, manifestor, mandecity, minfesto, maninsteam, manifestes, manufator, manufactue, manifactor, manafested, umniversity, manifiest, manufact, mancester, manfested, manfifests, manchestor, manifesed, manifestaion, maniefested, manifestated, manchestre, manufacute, manfiest, meaniest, manfiested, manifiesto, manifestion, mannifesto, manafesto, magnifisant, manifesotr, magnifiesthe, manchest, manificatuar, manufauter, minnesosta, nanifest, kanifest, janifest, mznifest, msnifest, mwnifest, mqnifest, mabifest, mamifest, majifest, mahifest, manjfest, mankfest, manofest, man9fest, man8fest, manidest, manicest, manivest, manigest, manitest, manirest, manifwst, manifsst, manifdst, manifrst, manif4st, manif3st, manifeat, manifezt, manifext, manifedt, manifeet, manifewt, manifesr, manifesf, manifesg, manifesy, manifes6, manifes5, nmanifest, mnanifest, kmanifest, mkanifest, jmanifest, mjanifest, mzanifest, maznifest, msanifest, masnifest, mwanifest, mawnifest, mqanifest, maqnifest, mabnifest, manbifest, mamnifest, manmifest, majnifest, manjifest, mahnifest, manhifest, manuifest, maniufest, manijfest, mankifest, manikfest, manoifest, maniofest, man9ifest, mani9fest, man8ifest, mani8fest, manidfest, manifdest, manicfest, manifcest, manivfest, manifvest, manigfest, manifgest, manitfest, maniftest, manirfest, manifrest, manifwest, manifewst, manifsest, manifesst, manifedst, maniferst, manif4est, manife4st, manif3est, manife3st, manifeast, manifesat, manifezst, manifeszt, manifexst, manifesxt, manifesdt, manifeest, manifeset, manifeswt, manifesrt, manifestr, manifesft, manifestf, manifesgt, manifestg, manifesyt, manifesty, manifes6t, manifest6, manifes5t, manifest5, anifest, mnifest, maniest, manifet, manifes, amnifest, mnaifest, maniefst, manifset, mmanifest, maanifest, mannifest, maniifest, maniffest, manifestt, manifest, eanifest, ianifest, oanifest, lanifest, mcnifest, ma.ifest, mafifest, malifest, maoifest, manyfest, manmfest, manhfest, maninest, manibest, manifust, manifmst, manifgst, manife3t, manifect, manifeqt, manifert, manifes4, manifesd, manifesp, manifesv, manifesu, manayefest, maneyefest, m anifest, ma nifest, man ifest, mani fest, manif est, manife st, manifes t.
Definition of manifest:
- Detected; convicted; -- with of.
- To show plainly; to make to appear distinctly, -- usually to the mind; to put beyond question or doubt; to display; to exhibit.
- In maritime law. A sea- letter ; a written document required to he carried by merchant vessels, containing an account of the cargo, with other particulars, for the facility of tbe customs officers. See New York & Cuba S. S. Co. v. U. S. ( D. C.) 125 Fed. 320. In evidence. That which is clear and requires no proof; that which is notorious. Manifesta probatione non indigent. 7 Coke. 40. Things manifest do not require proof.
- To exhibit the manifests or prepared invoices of; to declare at the customhouse.
- To show plainly; to make to appear distinctly, - usually to the mind; to put beyond question or doubt; to display; to exhibit.
- To make clear; place beyond doubt of understanding; to prove; to show the list of, as a cargo.
- To make manifest: to show plainly: to put beyond doubt: to reveal or declare.
- To make clear or evident; exhibit.
- To make plain; reveal.
- record in a ship's manifest; " each passenger must be manifested"
- reveal its presence or make an appearance; " the ghost manifests each year on the same day"
- To show plainly; to reveal.
- To show plainly; to reveal or declare.
- The list of a cargo to be shown to the customhouse officials; an invoice.
- A list or invoice of a ship's cargo to be exhibited at the custom- house.
- List of a ship’ s cargo.
- An invoice of a cargo; way bill.
- An invoice of a cargo to be exhibited at the custom house.
- An invoice of a cargo of goods for examination at the custom- house.
- Evident to the senses, esp. to the sight; apparent; distinctly perceived; hence, obvious to the understanding; apparent to the mind; easily apprehensible; plain; not obscure or hidden.
- A public declaration; an open statement; a manifesto. See Manifesto.
- A list or invoice of a ship's cargo, containing a description by marks, numbers, etc., of each package of goods, to be exhibited at the customhouse.
- Detected; convicted; - with of.
- Clear; plain; apparent to the sight or understanding.
- Clear: apparent: evident.
- Plainly apparent; evident; plain; clear.
- Clearly visible or intelligible; clear; evident.
- Clear; evident; plain; apparent.