Common misspellings for mediate:
imidiate, moerate, migiate, meritted, medsaoe, immedieate, immeidiate, modrate, medicade, medator, modertae, immeadiate, immidiete, moivate, immedate, immidate, immediaty, medcaid, modarate, mdade, gaduate, diate, imeddiate, imediet, moviated, imediete, ammedite, immidiat, immeidate, imiediet, immediiate, amediate, immedaite, emedeate, imeddiat, madate, immediaete, immdiate, immedat, ammeadiate, medetate, immedeat, emmediate, mediaton, imeadite, emediat, immiedate, medicide, immediuate, moviate, adeuate, modivate, mudpit, edite, moderte, immeadate, imedate, meddage, imidiet, medidate, immeduiate, immdeiate, modearte, midjet, emedaite, immediat, movitate, modifty, imidate, mediciade, mediaid, immediaet, movtiated, mandiate, immediade, medtate, imedeate, imdiate, imidite, immeadit, merite, thedate, immedaiate, rediate, mediatate, imediaty, dediate, mydad, immadiate, medthod, immedite, mediue, emediate, mmediate, imedieate, heaitate, immedieat, immedeate, mediam, madat, emedate, imddate, mediore, medie, imiediate, metate, meditive, mederate, medacade, madeout, ammediate, mdiate, immiediate, medicat, immediatey, metigate, mademade, immidiate, madmade, modity, imediat, midight, modorate, modeat, editoe, imeediate, mewhat, mebuat, mediice, medidas, immdieate, emideate, immediet, commidate, imediate, emidiate, immediatie, immeadite, medact, imetate, remmediate, mediocity, meddia, immidieate, imedite, madird, duedate, immeditae, wimmediately, merdith, mediority, mediater, domiate, mediataive, mediciad, merdeith, medatate, mmediately, heitate, immedatie, dedate, mderate, immdeiat, mediocaty, madeit, medice, reideate, mediorce, imedit, oimmediate, imeadiet, immediater, vaidate, mediat, immiediete, modeate, mediare, midigate, imideate, medeator, metadat, modovate, immedit, medioker, immideiate, medine, midagate, iimmediate, medicae, immdiete, imidiat, mediocher, immiadiate, mediocer, emmidiate, imeadiate, motiated, medate, mediary, imidiater, mediem, midnite, medioce, metdata, mertit, medidator, medciaid, immediete, meditaed, eimmediate, immdeiaty, ommediate, eduate, imedaite, madiator, immedeiate, immidete, remediate, imediaite, imidiete, immdeate, immeditte, imediatey, medaited, mediatin, mediorcer, mediatator, metat, midtake, modierate, remodiate, nediate, kediate, jediate, mwdiate, msdiate, mddiate, mrdiate, m4diate, m3diate, mesiate, mexiate, meciate, mefiate, meriate, meeiate, meduate, medjate, medkate, medoate, med9ate, med8ate, medizte, mediste, mediwte, mediqte, mediafe, mediage, mediaye, media6e, media5e, mediatw, mediats, mediatd, mediatr, mediat4, mediat3, nmediate, mnediate, kmediate, mkediate, jmediate, mjediate, mwediate, mewdiate, msediate, mesdiate, mdediate, meddiate, mrediate, merdiate, m4ediate, me4diate, m3ediate, me3diate, medsiate, mexdiate, medxiate, mecdiate, medciate, mefdiate, medfiate, medriate, meediate, medeiate, meduiate, mediuate, medjiate, medijate, medkiate, medikate, medoiate, medioate, med9iate, medi9ate, med8iate, medi8ate, medizate, mediazte, medisate, mediaste, mediwate, mediawte, mediqate, mediaqte, mediarte, mediatre, mediafte, mediatfe, mediagte, mediatge, mediayte, mediatye, media6te, mediat6e, media5te, mediat5e, mediatwe, mediatew, mediatse, mediates, mediatde, mediated, mediat4e, mediate4, mediat3e, mediate3, ediate, meiate, medite, mediae, emdiate, mdeiate, meidate, medaite, meditae, mediaet, mediiate, mediaate, mediatte, mediatee, mediate, eediate, iediate, oediate, lediate, mudiate, mmdiate, madiate, mgdiate, metiate, meliate, medyate, medaate, medmate, medhate, mediite, mediete, medicte, media4e, mediade, mediape, mediave, mediaue, mediatu, mediatm, mediata, mediatg, medieight, medayeate, medeyeate, m ediate, me diate, med iate, medi ate, media te, mediat e.
Definition of mediate:
- To interpose between parties, as a mutual friend with a view to reconciliation.
- To interpose, as for reconciliation.
- To be intermediate.
- To effect by mediation or interposition; to bring about as a mediator, instrument, or means; as, to mediate a peace.
- To bring about by interposing between enemies or opponents; as, to mediate a peace.
- To effect by mediation.
- To interpose between those who disagree so as to bring about friendly relations; to act as the means by which a settlement is brought about.
- To interpose between parties as a friend of each: to intercede.
- To interpose amicably.
- occupy an intermediate or middle position or form a connecting link or stage between two others; " mediate between the old and the new"
- act between parties with a view to reconciling differences; " He interceded in the family dispute"; " He mediated a settlement"
- To effect by mediation; to be related by a medium.
- To interpose between parties at variance as the equal friend of both; to intercede.
- Being between the two extremes; middle; interposed; intervening; intermediate.
- Acting by means, or by an intervening cause or instrument; not direct or immediate; acting or suffering through an intervening agent or condition.
- Gained or effected by a medium or condition.
- To be in the middle, or between two; to intervene.
- To interpose between parties, as the equal friend of each, esp. for the purpose of effecting a reconciliation or agreement; as, to mediate between nations.
- Not direct; acting by or through an agency.
- 1. Effected by means of something else; not immediate or direct. 2. Situated between two parts, intermediate.
- Intervening; not direct.
- Middle: between two extremes: acting by or as a means.
- Middle; acting by means.
- Intervening; intermediate.
- Between two extremes; intervening: acting as a medium; effected by a medium; not immediate.
- Middle; being between the two extremes; intervening.