Common misspellings for medical:
medicad, medcail, maigcal, mequickly, medicla, medicade, meniacle, mexical, merdical, mediacal, medicalcare, metical, mechical, mediacl, medcaid, meical, medicaine, medievil, midievel, medicical, biomechical, myrical, medil, medacal, martical, medaeval, medicaion, motorcucle, medicly, migical, miricale, magicail, medicain, medilcal, medicel, medcial, midievil, mechaical, medica, meidcal, mdieval, mediumly, medicial, methodicly, medieveal, dymtical, miriacal, comedical, medicle, madical, medevial, medieaval, mutipal, miedieval, medicail, metirial, medickla, motorvehicle, symmertical, medicallly, medivial, marical, medicar, medicaly, muical, medicatio, midical, mediaval, mylodicaly, medicall, mediclly, medeical, mircal, mycardial, midieval, meedical, metqal, medicaxl, mediical, meddical, symetical, medeail, medicre, medicnal, mideival, mirecal, reticula, mendical, mdeical, medievle, medicl, mediveal, magcal, mutlicolor, medeival, mytical, myhtical, miocardial, pharmecudical, mericle, ditigal, shedgual, majical, emdical, mediavel, midicaid, mediaevel, methotical, maical, medicially, mediacom, medicon, mediveil, mirical, manical, medivel, mucical, mediocar, medican, meidical, maigical, immdicatley, medacade, medeval, mulitcolor, meirical, medecal, ditgal, medicat, tatical, amedical, medcape, medioval, medicne, miedeval, mideval, meracal, meidcaly, medicsal, mediclal, mideaval, midecal, medicasl, vetical, metacafe, redical, mediviel, metclafe, medicaat, mediocary, mecical, monical, metcalfe, mutipual, melodical, medievel, medact, midevial, medicane, medieveil, medhealth, medicallt, machical, reticale, medco, mediccal, medialy, magickal, medcal, mdical, mrdical, mericlue, veitcal, mathodical, medidcal, ehtical, merical, symmetical, mediocaty, mistical, mithical, mideavel, medicam, mikal, gammatical, medioca, edical, medycal, medicanal, msuical, motorical, medicale, medacial, mathical, etical, suidical, termical, medicae, meidal, redicul, medcle, remedical, mearcal, mythcal, micjhael, ridcal, retoical, limictal, medival, miracal, medeivel, madicaid, sudical, pharmaeutical, medicakl, ridicual, medicaley, nedical, menical, tematical, readical, judiacal, medievail, meadical, mideveal, meniacal, medicolegal, biomedicale, ettical, middeval, magocal, majecal, metiral, macdouggall, medowlark, medigap, mediclaim, meidcaid, mediacsal, meduical, medecane, medicnie, medeaval, mediaeval, medievael, medievl, methodicial, meticusly, meticallic, mirrical, mricale, miotically, muiticolor, methical, muthical, retical, rhetoical, medicaid fund s, kedical, jedical, mwdical, msdical, mddical, m4dical, m3dical, mesical, mefical, meeical, meducal, medjcal, medkcal, medocal, med9cal, med8cal, medixal, medifal, medidal, mediczl, medicsl, medicwl, medicql, medicak, medicap, nmedical, mnedical, kmedical, mkedical, jmedical, mjedical, mwedical, mewdical, msedical, mesdical, mdedical, mredical, m4edical, me4dical, m3edical, me3dical, medsical, mexdical, medxical, mecdical, medcical, mefdical, medfical, medrical, mediucal, medjical, medijcal, medkical, medikcal, medoical, mediocal, med9ical, medi9cal, med8ical, medi8cal, medixcal, medicxal, medivcal, medicval, medifcal, medicfal, medicdal, mediczal, medicazl, medicwal, medicawl, medicqal, medicaql, medicalk, medicapl, medicalp, medicaol, medicalo, mmedical, medicaal, medical, eedical, iedical, oedical, mudical, mmdical, mgdical, melical, medmcal, medhcal, medigal, medibal, medicil, mediccl, medicah, medayecal, medeyecal, m edical, me dical, med ical, medi cal, medic al, medica l.
Definition of medical:
- Pertaining, relating, or belonging to the study and practice of medicine, or the science and art of the investigation, prevention, cure, and alleviation of disease.
- of or belonging to Aesculapius or the healing art
- requiring or amenable to treatment by medicine especially as opposed to surgery; " medical treatment"; " pheumonia is a medical disease"
- Of, pertaining to, or having to do with, the art of healing disease, or the science of medicine; as, the medical profession; medical services; a medical dictionary; medical jurisprudence.
- Containing medicine; used in medicine; medicinal; as, the medical properties of a plant.
- Having a curative effect; pertaining to, or connected with, the science or art of medicine, or the treatment of disease: medical corps, the branch of an army which is in charge of the sick and wounded.
- 1. Relating to medicine or the practice of medicine. 2. Medicinal.
- Relating to the art of healing diseases: containing that which heals: intended to promote the study of medicine.
- Pertaining to or connected with the art or practice of healing diseases: tending to cure; appointed to teach medicine. Medical jurisprudence, the science which applies the principles of medicine to doubtful questions in courts of justice. Medical man, a physician.
- Of or relating to the art of healing; intended to promote the study of medicine.