Definition of mine:
- To sap; to undermine.
- To sap; to form mines under; to excavate.
- Possessive case of I, belonging tome.
- The possessive case of the pronoun of the first person; belonging to me; my; that which belongs to me; in Scrip, language and in old style, mine is put before a noun beginning with a vowel, as, mine iniquity.
- An excavation in the earth, out of which minerals are dug; crude ore or iron stone; a subterraneous passage dug under a fortification to blow it up; a rich source of wealth or other worth.
- A pit or excavation in the earth from which ores are dug; any rich source of wealth or good; an excavation filled with gunpowder for the purpose of blasting rocks, or in war, for blowing up an enemy's works.