Common misspellings for movable:
misable, imovable, removerble, vivible, mivhael, lovabul, avabale, avaibile, moveble, vervbal, movablity, removalable, rmovable, messable, motible, aveable, moible, removeable, avaoble, makeable, avaible, immoveable, beievable, loverble, mayvbe, molbile, moble, romovable, avabile, megotiable, misaeble, imovalbe, movbile, miniable, micvhael, avablie, avabilbe, memomable, avable, molble, removible, loveabel, memoable, lovible, movile, modifyable, avaiblie, favable, modifable, malable, removeble, vovabulary, avible, favoable, avaiible, moibile, loveble, avabaile, imoveable, myfamily, modbile, movbe, removble, mirable, aveble, comforbale, motable, mierable, lovabel, removiable, avaieble, comfable, avaiobale, meetable, avaable, avaiblbe, comfarble, maelable, removabale, vivable, jovable, mkvable, mlvable, mpvable, m0vable, m9vable, mocable, mobable, mogable, mofable, movzble, movsble, movwble, movqble, movavle, movanle, movahle, movagle, movabke, movabpe, movaboe, movablw, movabls, movabld, movablr, movabl4, movabl3, nmovable, mnovable, kmovable, mkovable, jmovable, mjovable, miovable, moivable, mokvable, mlovable, molvable, mpovable, mopvable, m0ovable, mo0vable, m9ovable, mo9vable, mocvable, movcable, mobvable, movbable, mogvable, movgable, mofvable, movfable, movzable, movazble, movsable, movasble, movwable, movawble, movqable, movaqble, movavble, movabvle, movanble, movabnle, movahble, movabhle, movagble, movabgle, movabkle, movablke, movabple, movablpe, movabole, movabloe, movablwe, movablew, movablse, movables, movablde, movabled, movablre, movabler, movabl4e, movable4, movabl3e, movable3, mvable, moable, movble, movabe, movabl, omvable, mvoable, moavble, movbale, movalbe, movabel, moovable, movvable, movaable, movabble, movablle, movablee, eovable, iovable, mgvable, mmvable, mnvable, mo6able, morable, mowable, movible, movcble, movarle, movajle, movafle, movacle, movabde, movabhe, movabne, movabme, movablu, movablm, movabla, movablg, m ovable, mo vable, mov able, mova ble, movab le, movabl e.
Definition of movable:
- That w hich can be changed in place, as movable property; or in time, as movable feasts or terms of court. See Wood v. George. 0 Dana ( Ky.) 343; Strong v. White, 19 Conn. 245; Goddard v. Winchell, 86 Iowa, 71, 52 N. W. 1124, 17 L. R. A. 7SS, 41 Am. St Rep. 481.
- Goods, wares, or furniture that can be carried from place to place.
- An article of wares or goods; a commodity; a piece of property not fixed, or not a part of real estate; generally, in the plural, goods; wares; furniture.
- Anything that can be moved.
- ( of personal property as opposed to real estate) can be moved from place to place ( especially carried by hand)
- Capable of being moved, lifted, carried, drawn, turned, or conveyed, or in any way made to change place or posture; susceptible of motion; not fixed or stationary; as, a movable steam engine.
- Capable of being changed or carried from one place or position to another; changing from one time to another; as, Easter is a movable feast.
- That may be moved, lifted, etc.: not fixed: changing from one time to another.
- MOVABLENESS, MOVABILITY.
- That may be moved.
- Capable of being moved.
- That may be moved or carried from one place to another; susceptible of motion; shifting from one time to another; portable.