Common misspellings for moving:
goiving, motifing, motino, gioving, moviel, mopeing, removign, earthmoving, coaving, moding, mving, morging, amoving, moovie, movinf, movenet, moveing, mogging, loviing, muving, moven, moking, mkaing, mouring, motin, mufin, movign, meeing, mopving, reomving, mioving, moviie, mooking, movingg, mahing, movin, lovuing, noving, moning, moveng, ahving, molin, aving, mvoie, movene, movemen, moching, mvign, moview, oving, moing, moviing, menovour, macvhine, moviw, movings, mooving, comvine, removin, reomoving, moviong, maving, movnig, lioving, moviue, mygfiing, foing, ahveing, mvoing, modifing, mihing, moveent, moming, removeing, movite, rovina, loveing, motivaing, movng, roveing, hoving, mocing, movint, soveign, mroing, mouving, modyfing, modifiing, gooving, soving, morming, movieing, movig, mothing, miing, movil, lovingy, moring, moviny, motiving, removng, mobing, molving, mimeing, remvoing, movile, woving, monving, movine, movind, moviee, mkeing, movinq, eving, movent, iiving, loiving, miving, rmoving, soviner, goving, lvoing, melving, iving, moviung, movied, wymoing, yaving, movong, movice, meing, umoving, ahvign, moreing, miverna, modeing, modding, movoing, eiving, movvie, moveon, movinhg, moeing, movieng, mnoving, mizing, moveinto, roaving, faving, avoing, emoving, lloving, moling, movein, movning, fiving, maying, romoving, moaing, movving, kniving, lovign, maming, maeing, moveding, mohsin, movinng, kving, motiveing, moviting, omoving, novina, removeinng, souvinor, wving, joving, mkving, mlving, mpving, m0ving, m9ving, moging, mofing, movung, movjng, movkng, mov9ng, mov8ng, movibg, movimg, movijg, movihg, movinv, movinb, movinh, nmoving, kmoving, mkoving, jmoving, mjoving, moiving, mokving, mloving, mpoving, m0oving, mo0ving, m9oving, mo9ving, mocving, movcing, mobving, movbing, mogving, movging, mofving, movfing, movuing, movjing, movijng, movikng, mov9ing, movi9ng, mov8ing, movi8ng, movibng, movinbg, movimng, movinmg, movinjg, movihng, movinfg, movingf, movinvg, movingv, movingb, movingh, movinyg, movingy, movintg, movingt, omving, moivng, mmoving, eoving, ioving, mgving, mmving, mnving, mo6ing, mowing, movyng, movang, movmng, movhng, movi.g, movifg, movilg, moviog, movinw, movino, movinc, movayeng, moveyeng, m oving, mo ving, mov ing, movi ng, movin g.
Definition of moving:
- Changing place or position; causing action; stirring the feelings; pathetic.
- The act of changing place or posture; esp., the act of changing one's dwelling place or place of business.
- of Move
- Changing place; having motion; impelling; persuading; stirring the passions or affections; touching; fitted to excite the passions or the affections.
- used of a series of photographs presented so as to create the illusion of motion; " Her ambition was to be in moving pictures or ` the movies'"
- in motion; " a constantly moving crowd"; " the moving parts of the machine"
- Changing place or posture; causing motion or action; as, a moving car, or power.
- Exciting movement of the mind; adapted to move the sympathies, passions, or affections; touching; pathetic; as, a moving appeal.
- Causing motion: changing position: affecting the feelings: pathetic.
- Causing or having motion; affecting.
- Causing to move; effective; influential.
- Exciting the feelings; touching.
- Urging or persuading to move or act; exciting the feelings; pathetic. Moving plant, a plant, a native of India, remarkable for the spontaneous motion of its leaves.