Common misspellings for nasal:
nanalulu, naseu, nural, nozel, nacead, ansel, nasaal, namly, nazel, nascar, nasville, parsaly, unusal, unuusal, nasel, dosal, senusal, nasasl, narmal, unusaul, naional, naseau, ner'zul, neccassarly, nansal, natarl, easealy, finasail, vasal, neessarily, naseaum, naasl, ussal, nasla, navol, naselly, nasaus, neassary, cuasal, enusual, finaceal, cusal, wasall, rasul, nasua, unuasal, casal, nuscle, nashille, nasily, neral, easaily, natioal, nosel, nautial, anusual, easaly, nausem, nucilar, nessarly, inusual, necessialy, nasea, nausicaa, insall, nazal, pyscial, hassal, marsal, newal, unusul, nausium, nusary, naseal, easeal, nomal, losal, nasa, unussal, nautaul, nasaua, nasual, nacional, nucilor, nasas, nausum, fearsall, easal, nastly, nimal, easaliy, naimal, casul, napal, unsal, nevasly, unusaly, unusale, nussle, neasua, nasium, neasea, nasl, nautal, nigal, nazzel, unusall, nnual, nsasal, nausal, hasal, fisal, wasll, casaul, anusualy, nosalgia, cansal, iasl, norcal, uasual, unuasl, naisaly, seanal, nausaea, necisarly, nyself, nasaly, naseum, inusal, unuasual, necisarliy, unuasul, nysdol, nasinal, nasil, seasoal, ansal, nadal, nausau, nasuem, nsa's, sosal, nausae, nauesa, natioial, nastyly, menisal, nayeli, onsale, narwal, rasal, naural, parsal, narual, onusual, naseam, weasal, asail, nausaum, nedal, necessiarly, nausa, nassary, usaual, nosle, nassu, fiasal, finnoascial, napoli, napoly, nasall, nassal, nasul, nsasl, nasa's, nahsoba, nausim, neccasarly, usaaly, masal, nzsal, nssal, nwsal, nqsal, naaal, naxal, naeal, naszl, nassl, naswl, nasql, nasak, nasap, nasao, mnasal, nmasal, jnasal, njasal, hnasal, nhasal, nzasal, nazsal, nwasal, nawsal, nqasal, naqsal, naasal, naszal, naxsal, nasxal, nadsal, nasdal, naesal, nasazl, nasawl, nasqal, nasaql, nasakl, nasalk, nasapl, nasalp, nasaol, nasalo, nsal, nsaal, nnasal, lasal, oasal, nisal, nesal, ncsal, na3al, nacal, naqal, nascl, nasad, nasah, nasan, nasam, n asal, na sal, nas al, nasa l.
Definition of nasal:
- an elongated rectangular bone that forms the bridge of the nose
- a continuant consonant produced through the nose with the mouth closed
- An elementary sound which is uttered through the nose, or through both the nose and the mouth simultaneously.
- A medicine that operates through the nose; an errhine.
- Part of a helmet projecting to protect the nose; a nose guard.
- One of the nasal bones.
- A plate, or scale, on the nose of a fish, etc.
- A letter pronounced through the nose, as m, n, ng.
- A letter or sound uttered through the nose.
- A letter sounded throngh the nose.
- A letter sounded through the nose; a medicine that operates through the nose; an errhine.
- A letter whose sound is affected by the nose, or is uttered through the nose; a medicine which operates through the nose.
- sounding as if the nose were pinched; " a whining nasal voice"
- Pertaining to, affected by, or pronounced through, the nose.
- Relating to the nose.
- Belonging to the nose: affected by or sounded through the nose.
- Pertaining to the nose; sounded through the nose.
- Pertaining to the nose; pronounced through or with the aid of the nose.
- Pert. to the nose; formed or affected by the nose.
- [ Latin] Pert. the nose( zool.).