Common misspellings for neck:
kenucky, neuce, necassay, yecky, ceack, nck, unick, newyork, nergy, nickie, knucke, nlk, nback, wekk, nnok, knuck, nuleic, nergo, leck, uneiq, ncjaa, nkeck, nlock, nect, neckace, knoock, knowck, necar, niech, sneack, niiki, negoia, teck, nsca, cekk, queck, nexw, nefu, uneek, ncca, niec, nwce, kneck, neach, bnack, neque, nicki, nece, nnk, eck, neccary, neace, cqueck, nemic, necver, ncook, nwteork, snock, naci, anarcky, encur, ncheck, neecd, nicke, reck, necap, werck, nec, neak, benck, unequ, ceck, herneck, necon, nek, neece, neccaty, nejoy, nech, knkew, nick, neich, nicve, weck, knocke, knetucky, necie, ckeck, reneck, noteoko, seck, necarry, weeck, dneck, knoeck, ncek, noebook, nexy, nkeep, netork, njcaa, nenu, uneak, snek, theneck, unek, napco, necka, nici, lnock, heack, neek, sneek, cehck, neqar, sneck, nick's, enck, nicj, neack, nack, nickki, nevik, nuck, beco, yanick, nrck, nacf, necro, nearky, nicw, nickey, feck, tekk, sekk, sineck, seeck, neco, nexk, neckl, meck, nicci, necj, nectur, necr, kncok, nema, jeck, wnech, neche, enerjw, theck, neicec, canuck, ehck, hecky, knick, nyjer, napec, neim, norco, nccu, neeck, nerck, neakwear, netowk, niecly, ncik, nikcy, swneak, nwck, nsck, ndck, n4ck, n3ck, nevk, nefk, nedk, necm, necl, neci, mneck, nmeck, jneck, njeck, nweck, newck, nseck, nesck, ndeck, nedck, nreck, n4eck, ne4ck, n3eck, ne3ck, nexck, necxk, nevck, necvk, nefck, necfk, necdk, necjk, neckj, necmk, neckm, neclk, necok, necko, necik, necki, nekc, nneck, necck, neckk, oeck, nmck, ngck, nesk, nekk, negk, n eck, ne ck, nec k.
Definition of neck:
- To reduce the diameter of an object near its end, by making a groove around it; -- used with down; as, to neck down a shaft.
- used sometimes figuratively. To " lay down the neck" ( Romans 16:4 ) is to hazard one's life. Threatenings of coming judgments are represented by the prophets by their laying bands upon the people's necks ( Deuteronomy 28:48 ; Isaiah 10:27 ; Jeremiah 27:2 ). Conquerors put their feet on the necks of their enemies as a sign of their subjection ( Joshua 10:24 ; 2 Sam 22:41 ).
- To kiss and caress amorously.
- To reduce the diameter of ( an object) near its end, by making a groove around it; - used with down; as, to neck down a shaft.
- kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion; " The couple were necking in the back seat of the car"
- a cut of meat from the neck of an animal
- a narrow elongated projecting strip of land
- Any part of an inanimate object corresponding to or resembling the neck of an animal
- The long slender part of a vessel, as a retort, or of a fruit, as a gourd.
- A long narrow tract of land projecting from the main body, or a narrow tract connecting two larger tracts.
- That part of a violin, guitar, or similar instrument, which extends from the head to the body, and on which is the finger board or fret board.
- A reduction in size near the end of an object, formed by a groove around it; as, a neck forming the journal of a shaft.
- the point where the base of the stem of a plant arises from the root.
- That part of the body between the head and trunk; a long narrow stretch of land or water, as an isthmus or a strait; the long slender part of an object, especially if near one end.
- Cervix, collum, trachelos. 1. The part between the shoulders or thorax and the head. 2. In anatomy any constricted portion having a fancied resemblance to the neck of an animal.
- Rounded column connecting head and shoulders; narrow portion of an organ, as cervex uteri.
- The part of an animal's body between the head and trunk: a long narrow part.
- Part between the head and body; anything like a neck.
- The part of an animal connecting the head and trunk; any similar part, as in a bottle or garment.
- The part of an animal's body between the head and the trunk, and connecting them; anything similar; a long, narrow tract of land, or the long slender part of any vessel. Stiff- neck, obstinacy in sin. Neck and crop, completely. Neck and neck, equal. Neck or nothing, at great risks. To break the neck of, to lame the power of.
- The part of an animal between the head and the trunk; a narrow tract of land connecting two larger portions together; the long slender part of anything, as of a bottle.