Common misspellings for need:
neean, nacead, neede, neter, onieda, rened, nitei, neeled, nefew, nedid, nedd, knowed, keed, fened, sneed, needany, neeeed, leed, neded, ned, neveada, noteed, neddel, nned, knood, needee, neef, naemd, ineed, neaer, enned, nened, kneeds, nepew, wneed, hneed, nefue, newsday, ntoed, newfew, knoced, needa, gaineed, nefu, nedded, kneld, knewhe, beed, neffew, nevade, needfor, kneeld, sneerd, nneds, needsa, nmed, niec, queed, nealed, neered, newhew, needer, nased, weneed, needx, needto, ownned, neght, neelde, needes, nedia, nypd, deend, neque, knind, needbe, deede, neede3d, neededd, nmedia, neveda, name'd, neeedle, kneee, nneeds, gneder, youneed, neec, ndded, neewd, aerned, owneed, nuged, neaked, theend, needsy, neep, nemed, anied, nmad, negete, needds, needd, knode, notede, eneter, gniod, wnter, newed, neer, nurdy, naed, neaded, neear, needel, kneeded, nowneed, nend, neecd, niada, neardy, neet, neady, anoued, nehew, nees, neved, needz, noed, tee'd, neece, unneed, neid, newwe, nead, neerd, pee'd, needn, neewer, neddy, ninedy, ntoher, neeced, innuedo, lineed, newd, nodde, ened, bneed, neead, naad, nudey, neked, needss, beend, inneed, newbee, nerde, needin, needig, lneed, nedeed, seend, needey, kneen, wnedy, neeb, needet, tneed, unied, kneedeep, nefer, teend, neopet, eed, knawed, neeed, needede, noeed, newwer, needc, knee'd, nexed, theneed, neen, neesd, noved, nmaed, nneded, needid, nuddie, nweed, neted, nited, oened, need'ed, needas, numed, uneed, nenu, dneid, eneed, neamed, nner, ineede, nevet, neeeded, noid, needtobe, meed, earneed, niced, nerwer, dened, nede, noded, needit, neem, nomed, nameed, neeeds, vieed, neeth, nawed, nueter, deneied, neek, noced, needly, aneed, ceed, noked, needf, niped, dneed, nevad, neel, niew, nbeed, knewed, needde, wnted, nernet, ysed, nalied, enede, 6e5e56d4, yerned, nneed, nee3d, nreed, need, neeat, nrrd, we'ed, nered, needign, yeid, neard, nuterd, neend, sened, netto, ndeed, turneed, naned, nield, nerer, jneed, naped, neeaded, neededa, neened, nted, 442nd, notee, tneder, nereid, kneew, mneed, neverd, neerds, knowd, see'd, uneder, nema, neche, needt, neew, nepheu, 132nd, naged, nieghed, nurced, anoied, banneed, nemey, nedra, nher, kieed, neadd, neadid, kneede, kneled, nmeet, neim, neeck, neee, njeed, nbew, ndew, nexd, niteen, nated, nyeo, ooened, unneede, natidae, naatidae, nd how, nad how, nhimidae, nahimidae, nimate, naimate, nimated, naimated, nimated oat, naimated oat, nnamite, nanamite, nnotate, nanotate, nnoyed, nanoyed, nnuity, nanuity, node, naode, noint, naoint, nomiidae, naomiidae, nonymity, naonymity, ntedate, natedate, nwed, nsed, nred, n4ed, n3ed, nesd, ne4d, ne3d, neex, nseed, nesed, n4eed, ne4ed, n3eed, ne3ed, nee4d, neexd, neefd, needr, nged, nemd, negd, n eed, ne ed, nee d.
Definition of need:
- To be wanted or necessary.
- To be in want of; to require.
- To have occasion for: to want.
- To want; require.
- To be in want of; require.
- To be wanted; to be necessary.
- To be compelled, or under necessity.
- be obliged, required, or forced to; " She has to get her driver's license"
- have need of; " This piano wants the attention of a competent tuner"
- have or feel a need for; " always needing friends and money"
- be in want of
- To be necessary or required.
- To want; to lack.
- To want; to require; to have necessity for; in the third pers. sing. pres., need is employed as an auxiliary, and drops the usual terminating s, as he need not come.
- a state of extreme poverty or destitution; " their indigence appalled him"; " a general state of need exists among the homeless"
- anything that is necessary but lacking; " he had sufficient means to meet his simple needs"; " I tried to supply his wants"
- A state that requires supply or relief; pressing occasion for something; necessity; urgent want.
- Want of the means of subsistence; poverty; indigence; destitution.
- Situation of need; peril; danger.
- To be in want of; to have cause or occasion for; to lack; to require, as supply or relief.
- Lack of anything desired or useful; necessity; urgent want; poverty; distress.
- Necessity: a state that requires relief: want.
- Necessity; want; destitution.
- Want; necessity; state that requires relief; urgent want; want of the means of subsistence; indigence.
- Want; occasion for something; necessity; pressing difficulty.
- Of necessity. See Needs.