Common misspellings for nitric:
jitric, hitric, nutric, njtric, nktric, notric, n9tric, n8tric, nirric, nifric, nigric, niyric, ni6ric, ni5ric, niteic, nitdic, nitfic, nittic, nit5ic, nit4ic, nitruc, nitrjc, nitrkc, nitroc, nitr9c, nitr8c, nitriv, nitrif, bnitric, nbitric, mnitric, nmitric, jnitric, njitric, hnitric, nhitric, nuitric, niutric, nijtric, nkitric, niktric, noitric, niotric, n9itric, ni9tric, n8itric, ni8tric, nirtric, nitrric, niftric, nitfric, nigtric, nitgric, niytric, nityric, ni6tric, nit6ric, ni5tric, nit5ric, niteric, nitreic, nitdric, nitrdic, nitrfic, nittric, nitrtic, nitr5ic, nit4ric, nitr4ic, nitruic, nitriuc, nitrjic, nitrijc, nitrkic, nitrikc, nitroic, nitrioc, nitr9ic, nitri9c, nitr8ic, nitri8c, nitrixc, nitricx, nitrivc, nitricv, nitrifc, nitricf, nitridc, nitricd, ntric, niric, nitrc, nitri, intric, ntiric, nirtic, nitirc, nitrci, nnitric, niitric, nitricc, nitric, litric, oitric, nytric, nmtric, nhtric, ni4ric, nidric, nipric, nivric, niuric, nit2ic, nitbic, nitzic, nitvic, nitsic, nitryc, nitrac, nitrmc, nitrhc, nitris, nitrik, nitrig, nitria, nitrib, nayetrayec, neyetreyec, knitric, n itric, ni tric, nit ric, nitr ic, nitri c.
Definition of nitric:
- Pertaining to, or containing, nitrogen: nitric acid, a powerful acid which contains nitrogen, hydrogen, and oxygen, and which is used in chemistry, the arts, and medicine.
- Pertaining to niter.
- Pertaining to, containing, or resembling nitre.
- Pertaining to nitre; containing nitrogen.
- Pertaining to or obtained from niter.
- Impregnated with nitre. Nitric acid a compound of oxygen and nitrogen, which is of great importance in chemistry and the arts.
- Of or from nitre, as nitric acid.
Usage examples for nitric
After exposure the proof should necessarily be thoroughly washed to eliminate the soluble iron salts, then immersed for a moment in water acidified with nitric acid, 1: 100, and this done and without washing treated by a solution of aqueous ammonia at 2 per 100 of water. Photographic Reproduction Processes by P.C. Duchochois