Common misspellings for Nor:
wor, for6, narror, kno9w, knoee, for12, inor, yuor, lor, wwner, nok, nora, voir, new4117, wnjoy, 3007or, pinor, knoww, zeor, nur, nnok, bor, inoy, noo, or4, nour, nower, neaer, nory, nuro, kniow, naibor, nowear, najor, nors, nore, noooo, enior, nkow, nebor, dor, nortth, nar, anough, noi, neair, nahbor, anoer, noora, rror, nort, nerow, nof, wnear, or3, nord, ppor, unough, kno0w, snior, nevor, unnow, uor, knkow, norn, noirth, cor, yor, gniod, noner, neear, knoow, non, knpow, nir, junoir, nowor, for15, nueor, ner, thnow, onur, ror, snor, nuero, noor, enar, aor, nover, hunor, onour, nejoy, raor, mor, banor, 9no, nimor, uoir, 6or, noa, gor, nop, nooo, heanor, nov, nabor, aynor, conor, no0w, sinor, 2or, menor, neibor, no1, norm, nior, nabour, for4, oneor, not, noyl, kor, hor, jor, ypor, nothi, por, notr, inour, kn0ow, knwow, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, inogh, nowyour, oor, nox, knoqw, anogh, neabor, nou, noerth, knoiw, nvr, nner, knmow, onr, or10, nooooooooooooooo, noid, hior, wnough, norny, knower, nough, nofiy, enourgh, neuor, 2cor, nfour, no2, for2, mnior, mnor, neqar, ior, noe, wner, lanor, 0wner, knoew, norh, 1or, noc, knofe, 2011for, nr, nfor, for10, knjow, sor, gnore, nyour, lunor, nours, hnor, neough, noy, niebor, nortt, huor, waor, know1, nsoe, norwey, nt r, 2for, f9or, ffor, fo9r, for0, for1, for16, vor, for, nher, nonour, joir, jnior, llor, nyjer, nomer, norco, ni88er, noear, neorn, nog, no0, noh, nol, norie, n9on, n'or, norah, norma, 4nos, n9ot, not6, noyt, nov2007, nov2011, n9ow, niow, noiw, noq, now3, nowww, nr1, nwr, 4or, 9or, eor, or5, or6, ouor, or, tenour, venor, nyou, npr, n0r, n9r, nbor, nmor, nhor, nokr, nlor, npor, n0or, no0r, n9or, no9r, no5r, nor5, no4r, nor4, nnor, norr, n or, no r.
Definition of Nor:
- A negative connective or particle, introducing the second member or clause of a negative proposition, following neither, or not, in the first member or clause ( as or in affirmative propositions follows either). Nor is also used sometimes in the first member for neither, and sometimes the neither is omitted and implied by the use of nor.
- And not; a negative connective used after the negatives neither and not to continue or complete their meaning: called a correlative of neither or not.
- A particle marking the second or subsequent part of a negative proposition:- correlative to NEITHER or NOT.
- Expressing denial, corresponding to neither or not.
- And not; likewise not.
- A word that denies or renders negative the second or subsequent part of a proposition; sometimes used for neither.