Common misspellings for normal:
nural, normaly, normoly, nimals, nhormal, nornmally, namly, nomarlly, formallu, normle, noramal, nornmal, normaily, noramlly, annimal, nomally, phenonmal, aniimal, fornmal, normail, mornal, voiemail, narmal, normily, formla, monimal, normatl, normall, noreal, nmormal, numrual, ner'zul, nirmal, normallly, nomrmally, formaal, ormal, noramly, normallacy, normalise, fffformal, ubnormal, normarl, nroaml, nortal, normmaly, nomrally, snormal, formaly, naormal, normsl, noraml, normady, parnormal, commual, neral, norrowly, anaimal, normel, normacly, normin, nosocomial, phenonimal, nomarl, normale, noarmally, normailty, farmal, formala, enormouly, normalsy, formail, normul, normole, ternimal, numrul, nomal, mermail, normallt, normanally, formauil, nromally, aniamal, normalty, normely, noral, nourmus, normanly, norbal, normalyy, normaliy, vormal, normalish, bormal, aniumal, phonamal, nomely, nimal, normity, notmally, naimal, unnormal, ninimal, nomral, normaal, normalacy, narmally, normoal, tonormal, normmally, fanomial, nornal, anomale, normacy, normalacly, nornally, normalcey, aniemal, fomal, fformal, comal, normanl, formall, normlly, normalit, normnally, normat, nomel, normla, normany, formol, normnal, formaul, noemally, norml, nomial, normaley, norherly, notamlly, momal, nomimal, normley, youremail, anumal, norcal, unormal, normial, nromal, onmly, hormal, cormeal, normol, nomalcy, mormal, parninormal, normailly, nomall, norlmal, nurmal, normanlly, notmal, bonemeal, nomrla, norrmal, noramally, nerual, norlam, nornaly, norminal, bnormal, notrmal, normas, niormally, normly, norrmally, normlay, numral, normalnow, normelly, normalaty, nomaly, normially, nortmal, foormal, enamal, narwal, normialy, anormal, narual, noremal, normamly, noramaly, nrmal, normlaly, anuimal, normaol, nomld, ennamal, nrmally, dormal, nimbal, joomla, nomura, nerval, norma, norman, normlam, normalary, normalyl, normually, phononemal, norma jean bake r, jormal, nkrmal, nlrmal, nprmal, n0rmal, n9rmal, noemal, nodmal, nofmal, no5mal, no4mal, norkal, norjal, normzl, normwl, normql, normak, normap, normao, nbormal, mnormal, jnormal, njormal, hnormal, niormal, noirmal, nkormal, nokrmal, nlormal, nolrmal, npormal, noprmal, n0ormal, no0rmal, n9ormal, no9rmal, noermal, nodrmal, nordmal, nofrmal, norfmal, no5rmal, nor5mal, no4rmal, nor4mal, norkmal, normkal, norjmal, normjal, normzal, normazl, normsal, normasl, normwal, normawl, normqal, normaql, normakl, normalk, normapl, normalp, normalo, onrmal, nnormal, noormal, normmal, lormal, oormal, ngrmal, nmrmal, nnrmal, no2mal, nobmal, nozmal, novmal, nopmal, nosmal, nor-al, norial, noroal, norlal, normil, normcl, normad, normah, normam, knowrmal, noarmal, n ormal, no rmal, nor mal, norm al, norma l.
Definition of normal:
- Denoting certain hypothetical compounds, as acids from which the real acids are obtained by dehydration; thus, normal sulphuric acid and normal nitric acid are respectively SOH6, and NOH5.
- Opposed to exceptional; that state wherein any body most exactly com- ports in all its parts with the abstract idea thereof, and is most exactly fitted to perform its proper functions, is entitled " normal."
- A perpendicular.
- A usual or accepted rule or process.
- Average or mean value.
- A perpendicular. Normal school, an institution for training teachers.
- The perpendicular to a curve at some particular point, being also the perpendicular to a tangent.
- conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm; not abnormal; " serve wine at normal room temperature"; " normal diplomatic relations"; " normal working hours"; " normal word order"; " normal curiosity"; " the normal course of events"
- ( psychology) being approximately average or within certain limits in e. g. intelligence and development; " a perfectly normal child"; " of normal intelligence"; " the most normal person I've ever met"
- in accordance with scientific laws
- being approximately average or within certain limits in e. g. intelligence and development; " a perfectly normal child"; " of normal intelligence"; " the most normal person I've ever met"
- forming a right angle
- According to an established norm, rule, or principle; conformed to a type, standard, or regular form; performing the proper functions; not abnormal; regular; natural; analogical.
- According to a square or rule; perpendicular; forming a right angle. Specifically: Of or pertaining to a normal.
- Standard; original; exact; typical.
- Denoting certain hypothetical compounds, as acids from which the real acids are obtained by dehydration; thus, normal sulphuric acid and normal nitric acid are respectively S( OH) 6, and N( OH) 5.
- Denoting that series of hydrocarbons in which no carbon atom is united with more than two other carbon atoms; as, normal pentane, hexane, etc. Cf. Iso-.
- Any perpendicular.
- A straight line or plane drawn from any point of a curve or surface so as to be perpendicular to the curve or surface at that point.
- According to rule; perpendicular; regular; natural; as, a normal heartbeat; serving as a standard or model.
- 1. Typical, usual, healthy, according to the rule or standard. 2. In bacteriology, nonimmune, untreated; noting an animal, or the serum or substance contained therein of an animal which has not been experimentally immunized against any microorganism or its products.
- According to rule: regular: analogical: perpendicular.
- Regular; analogical, serving as a standard.
- According to norm or rule; regular; perpendicular.
- According to established rule or law; obeying what is believed to be the natural law; perpendicular; natural form or structure; teaching first rules and principles; instructing in the art of teaching.
- Consistent with type or standard.
- [ Latin] Consistent with type or standard.