Common misspellings for now:
knrew, knowt, anow, oow, nefew, kno9w, knoee, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, nown, nok, new4117, kniown, wnjoy, knopw, onow, knoww, narow, nnok, inoy, knnow, noo, knwo, nower, kniow, knowf, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, knowck, nowy, eiw, yow, nowear, nerrow, konw, wwwwwwww, mnow, menow, moww, knewhe, najor, nkw, noooo, woaw, wwwwwwwwwwww, kkow, enior, knowle, know, nkow, houw, how, nw, fow, anough, winow, noi, knowo, nerow, nof, voew, inow, unough, kno0w, knonw, knbow, knowfor, kneww, snow, unnow, knowq, notw, kow, knoown, lnow, knkow, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, cnow, ow, snnow, gniod, annow, nsow, knoow, non, minow, knpow, knewi, nowor, nueor, kanow, wwwwwwwww, thnow, buynow, fornow, knowyou, nehew, knowm, knlw, nejoy, newwe, 9no, knolw, knkew, nimor, noa, nop, koow, nooo, nowe, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, kenow, nov, renow, nowshe, nelow, no0w, newph, no1, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, veow, nowl, panow, nior, knowyour, not, snaow, noyl, wwwwwwwwwww, knnw, nothi, now''s, kn0ow, naw, knwow, knokw, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, inogh, gow, nowyour, onw, knowi, noew, nowi, knkw, nox, dow, knoqw, anogh, nou, knoiw, knmow, nooooooooooooooo, noid, wnough, noow, knowl, knower, nough, nofiy, wwwwwwwwwwwwwww, knowa, doww, knoewn, neuor, jow, nfour, qnow, no2, nefiw, noe, wwwwww, dnow, tnow, wndow, wwwwwwwwww, niew, knoew, canow, noc, wwwwwwwwwwwww, konow, knofe, knpw, knowv, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, enow, kknow, nfor, knowna, kinow, knownn, nicw, knowwe, knoiwn, knjow, knowwhy, nyour, jnow, swnow, nowt, hnor, wwwwwww, neough, kniows, noy, naroow, wwwwwwwwwwwwww, iow, keow, knowly, kneew, wwwww, daow, knowd, knowb, knoows, know1, nsoe, knowe, wow, norwey, 7how, haow, hiow, ho9w, hoiw, knowhow, jnior, knwew, hnow, knlow, know't, nwo, knowne, 1ow, lo0w, norco, noear, nbew, ndew, niw, nog, n0w, no0, noh, nol, n9on, n'or, 4nos, n9ot, not6, noyt, nov2007, nov2011, bnow, gnow, n9ow, nbow, niow, nmow, nnow, noiw, nopw, noq, now3, nowa, nowm, noww, nowww, npow, npw, uow, wow1, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, nyou, novosibirs k, n9w, no3, njow, nokw, nolw, n0ow, no9w, noqw, nowq, noaw, no3w, no2w, now2, no7, n ow, no w.
Definition of now:
- In present circumstances; things being as they are; -- hence, used as a connective particle, to introduce an inference or an explanation.
- the momentary present; " Now is a good time to do it"; " it worked up to right now"
- The present time or moment; the present.
- The present time.
- The present time or moment.
- Since; seeing that; now that.
- But: after this: things being so.
- But; then; things being so.
- This being the case; after this, Now and then, at one time and another.
- without delay; with no time intervening; " he answered immediately"; " found an answer straightaway"; " an official accused of dishonesty should be suspended forthwith"; " Come here now!"
- used to preface a command or reproof or request; " now hear this!"; " now pay attention"
- in the historical present; at this point in the narration of a series of past events; " President Kennedy now calls in the National Guard"; " Washington now decides to cross the Delaware"; " the ship is now listing to port"
- in the immediate past; " told me just now"
- At the present time; at this moment; at the time of speaking; instantly; as, I will write now.
- Very lately; not long ago.
- At a time contemporaneous with something spoken of or contemplated; at a particular time referred to.
- At the present time; as, the danger is now over; quite recently; as, he left just now; in the immediate future; at once; as, I am going now; under the circumstances; as, now, what will you do.
- At the present time: at this time or a little before.
- At once; at the present time.
- Things being so.
- At the present time; very lately.
- without delay or hesitation; with no time intervening; " he answered immediately"; " found an answer straightaway"; " an official accused of dishonesty should be suspended forthwith"; " Come here now!"
- ( prefatory or transitional) indicates a change of subject or activity; " Now the next problem is..."
- Existing at the present time; present.
- At this time; at one time.