Common misspellings for Of:
af, 4of, ofte, 3o, gof, sf, 2o1o, sof, wof, gf, 100o, ofice, yofur, offi, or4, fof, wtf, ofthe, 8oz, anof, ofeer, rf, bof, offto, wf, bf, if, ifthe, of2012, jf, 549ff, of15, meof, hof, lf, ofyour, ofi, offre, 5of, lof, tf, soif, wbf, ofic, olf, enouf, og, abouf, 201o, rrof, ouf, rofo, o2, 5oz, nof, or3, anofe, 5'o, 405of, of'88, ofhe, rof, tof, cof, oneof, odf, soef, offoer, offf, nf, ofc, offic, ow, inoff, offeer, 16oz, of, oinf, 45o, oofer, offthe, beof, oa, ou, fo, ovef, oe, 0ff, isof, ff, cf, f, ageof, of150, 4'o, ifyou, youif, 6or, oif, offie, rooof, f2, oj, useof, ofy, loofa, 2or, 6oz, ofboth, orfor, 50of, ofher, pof, ofr, 1jf, enof, 240o, ionfo, ovfe, enofe, 3of, offut, orfer, inof, eof, of6, 44oo, outif, df, youof, ofothe, oof, 5o, 9oz, ofmy, aof, ozz, offar, ofany, areof, 3oz, 45of, offle, ofour, or10, mof, ofnew, nofiy, ofor, 8of, onfor, offof, ofere, 300o, of18, oinfo, uof, offfer, ofjoy, ofth, ef, oi, outof, of10, ofyou, pf, 9'o, 20oz, jof, ofone, 15oo, 2o, ofs, outfi, ofa, 1or, onf, anoff, knofe, ofcie, oovoo, 2oz, ofeh, offly, outfir, ovv, 375of, kofi, 4oz, 11o, enoff, upof, owful, 7of, siof, oyu, 11oo, diouf, uf, ov, offor, hwf, 1of, ofhow, 1oz, od, youfor, 00o, oo, 1o, o, 25o, 2nf, 4o, 6o, o9, bf3, beouf, oful, oy, hf, coghf, dof, 0f, f30, ofro, opf, orf, vf, i'f, f5, iffff, iof, kf, 1ow, 4od, 0of, 9of, kof, o0f, o9f, of5, ofd, ofe, ofg, ofl, ofm, ofn, ofo, ofof, ofv, ogf, osf, otf, 9off, opff, offee, o1d, 4or, 9or, or5, or6, othef, or, f4, oestruatio n, okf, o f.
Definition of Of:
- In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; -- used in a variety of applications; as:
- Denoting identity or equivalence; -- used with a name or appellation, and equivalent to the relation of apposition; as, the continent of America; the city of Rome; the Island of Cuba.
- Denoting possession or ownership, or the relation of subject to attribute; as, the apartment of the consul: the power of the king; a man of courage; the gate of heaven.
- Denoting the material of which anything is composed, or that which it contains; as, a throne of gold; a sword of steel; a wreath of mist; a cup of water.
- Denoting part of an aggregate or whole; belonging to a number or quantity mentioned; out of; from amongst; as, of this little he had some to spare; some of the mines were unproductive; most of the company.
- Denoting that by which a person or thing is actuated or impelled; also, the source of a purpose or action; as, they went of their own will; no body can move of itself; he did it of necessity.
- Denoting reference to a thing; about; concerning; relating to; as, to boast of one's achievements.
- Denoting nearness or distance, either in space or time; from; as, within a league of the town; within an hour of the appointed time.
- Denoting the agent, or person by whom, or thing by which, anything is, or is done; by.
- Denoting relation to place or time; belonging to, or connected with; as, men of Athens; the people of the Middle Ages; in the days of Herod.
- Denoting passage from one state to another; from.
- During; in the course of.
- In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; - used in a variety of applications; as:
- Denoting identity or equivalence; - used with a name or appellation, and equivalent to the relation of apposition; as, the continent of America; the city of Rome; the Island of Cuba.
- From; as, to cure of a fever; rid of a nuisance; out of; as, he did it of necessity; about; concerning; as, talk of success; in; as, quick of speech; belonging to or connected with; as, the palace of the king; proceeding from; by; as, the plays of Shakespeare; showing kind, material, quality, measure, etc., as, a glass of milk; a woman of brains; a weight of ten pounds, etc.
- From or out from: belonging to: out of: among: proceeding from, so in the Litany and Nicene Creed: owing to: concerning: ( B. and Pr. Bk.) sometimes- by, from, on, or over.
- Associated or connected with.
- From or out from.
- Directed toward or exerted upon.
- Concerning; about.
- From or out of; proceeding from; belonging to; from among; concerning.
- From; out of; belonging to; denoting possession or property; according to; denoting properties, qualities, or condition.