Common misspellings for Of:
offie, enouf, 1of, uof, og, tof, outfi, offar, ofro, meof, 1ow, ifyou, ofhe, of15, 3oz, 3o, nf, ionfo, rooof, isof, gf, sof, bf, 6oz, anofe, ofv, loofa, 45of, ifthe, rof, 2oz, olf, soif, aof, 9oz, outof, 300o, 45o, ofn, of150, osf, hof, offto, 8oz, lf, 2or, rf, oofer, of10, ofmy, 4o, ff, offly, ofr, beouf, 6or, yofur, otf, 5o, 50of, oful, odf, ofs, ow, 9or, of2012, 549ff, oinf, othef, oo, 9'o, ofnew, ofth, 44oo, o2, offof, o0f, 15oo, eof, nofiy, onfor, beof, kofi, f5, rrof, ou, ofy, hwf, f2, ofthe, af, of'88, o9, offle, jof, 8of, ofone, oy, dof, orfer, uf, youif, 4of, areof, pof, 6o, 2nf, 405of, oof, oe, 5'o, pf, of, youfor, of5, abouf, 201o, ofeh, diouf, 4od, wtf, ofd, ofic, ofcie, ofa, oovoo, or3, nof, ofhow, ofice, anof, inoff, ovv, 375of, offeer, 25o, orfor, 5of, opff, ofeer, ofi, oj, or6, youof, upof, ofc, ofyou, ofg, siof, sf, df, or, ageof, offor, 5oz, 2o, inof, 9off, ofl, ofof, or4, hf, outif, offthe, ov, ofyour, bf3, 1or, o, f, 16oz, onf, 11oo, 4'o, oif, wf, ef, 2o1o, or5, if, offre, ofere, bof, offee, ofboth, f30, ofour, kof, wof, offfer, anoff, useof, offf, 1oz, enof, wbf, 0ff, tf, 0of, lof, offi, soef, jf, oa, gof, 4or, f4, ofte, 7of, oneof, kf, 240o, fof, orf, 3of, offic, mof, owful, oyu, od, 1o, fo, iof, of6, okf, ofm, coghf, ofo, ovef, of18, oestruatio n, 0f, ofe, i'f, rofo, ofher, o9f, ofothe, offoer, ogf, enoff, 1jf, ofor, oi, ovfe, ofany, vf, 00o, offut, outfir, o1d, ofjoy, cof, or10, ouf, 9of, 100o, 11o, opf, knofe, 20oz, iffff, o f, cf, 4oz, ozz, oinfo, enofe.
Definition of Of:
- In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; -- used in a variety of applications; as:
- Denoting identity or equivalence; -- used with a name or appellation, and equivalent to the relation of apposition; as, the continent of America; the city of Rome; the Island of Cuba.
- Denoting possession or ownership, or the relation of subject to attribute; as, the apartment of the consul: the power of the king; a man of courage; the gate of heaven.
- Denoting the material of which anything is composed, or that which it contains; as, a throne of gold; a sword of steel; a wreath of mist; a cup of water.
- Denoting part of an aggregate or whole; belonging to a number or quantity mentioned; out of; from amongst; as, of this little he had some to spare; some of the mines were unproductive; most of the company.
- Denoting that by which a person or thing is actuated or impelled; also, the source of a purpose or action; as, they went of their own will; no body can move of itself; he did it of necessity.
- Denoting reference to a thing; about; concerning; relating to; as, to boast of one's achievements.
- Denoting nearness or distance, either in space or time; from; as, within a league of the town; within an hour of the appointed time.
- Denoting the agent, or person by whom, or thing by which, anything is, or is done; by.
- Denoting relation to place or time; belonging to, or connected with; as, men of Athens; the people of the Middle Ages; in the days of Herod.
- Denoting passage from one state to another; from.
- During; in the course of.
- In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; - used in a variety of applications; as:
- Denoting identity or equivalence; - used with a name or appellation, and equivalent to the relation of apposition; as, the continent of America; the city of Rome; the Island of Cuba.
- From; as, to cure of a fever; rid of a nuisance; out of; as, he did it of necessity; about; concerning; as, talk of success; in; as, quick of speech; belonging to or connected with; as, the palace of the king; proceeding from; by; as, the plays of Shakespeare; showing kind, material, quality, measure, etc., as, a glass of milk; a woman of brains; a weight of ten pounds, etc.
- From or out from: belonging to: out of: among: proceeding from, so in the Litany and Nicene Creed: owing to: concerning: ( B. and Pr. Bk.) sometimes- by, from, on, or over.
- Associated or connected with.
- From or out from.
- Directed toward or exerted upon.
- Concerning; about.
- From or out of; proceeding from; belonging to; from among; concerning.
- From; out of; belonging to; denoting possession or property; according to; denoting properties, qualities, or condition.