Common misspellings for once:
oncean, donce, ivoice, imence, wounce, anarcy, oices, sonci, ancet, onle, counce, onec, hince, oness, ofice, offnece, tonce, onthe, oncle, ivnoice, inluce, 8ounces, sournce, fornace, inoivce, oucnes, inomce, oceon, unlce, onece, onmce, omce, sionce, elce, uncel, onley, oners, ocne, ofence, ancel, oace, oncern, onwer, isone, obece, ancer, oncor, oncei, oncee, oncw, onees, nnice, onies, onvce, inceom, annonce, unle, oscer, onik, sunce, encite, fnece, uncc, oncve, lence, obience, onbe, onmy, orce, ownwer, onze, nwce, feonce, ounc, concer, ouces, ownned, enced, inface, onve, onc, ontese, orance, innocen, oones, unces, onli, onyl, inonce, oiece, onwers, anofe, oniy, onese, anouce, inme, nce, enahce, ounes, onse, olace, uncief, nocie, oneyear, 2ounces, monice, ncie, allownce, ownre, ince, one'e, ience, unce, fionce, oneof, onver, oncwe, odince, onher, onelse, fioncee, oneach, onewe, allownace, ownner, wonce, boncer, occer, oounce, essonce, onile, oiunce, orice, ounze, ofecer, cnahce, onnce, owneer, onless, ionce, aince, wence, on'e, oce, onbes, oonce, ornge, bonce, onur, jance, ounse, onuce, oncem, osee, oince, onhwy, incoe, oneis, annouce, emence, innonce, esence, ownwers, onry, onmes, asince, intice, opnce, ownres, noce, ehnace, enzme, onwe, ocea, chnce, ouce, onice, onscene, uncer, anciet, olice, onence, onvoice, cence, onethe, ordance, isnce, necie, iolence, abionce, anwzer, unre, ownwe, ounge, onder, orces, ownde, oncde, ordince, enofe, onlu, oncen, offce, auience, onhis, oncce, esance, inoice, ocnce, cncer, onlsow, oncein, synce, onmey, ointhe, innoce, snice, ounch, ornry, owneye, agence, onee, on'es, onte, anscer, xince, snce, anced, annoce, onde, onme, ancser, evence, ornifice, snece, osone, sounce, abance, sonice, ownas, oncea, onge, onsie, ozze, auionce, ohne, orace, ource, offcei, aoudence, onch, anounce, oofice, osurce, onles, oiffce, ownver, sonce, voince, enice, ovice, obeace, beonce, onced, onewr, saonce, unbe, avance, ehance, ornges, moncey, onner, otice, tnice, atonce, oeace, dnce, oatience, anayze, enhace, ownser, seonce, oncew, avoice, oncer, obense, incse, opace, ionthe, onews, boncey, onlz, phonce, onyour, anice, onace, ance, ancile, alounce, unser, onlie, ofcie, ouze, oice, asence, hance, onstie, unicyle, anoye, odience, ownners, unlcer, amence, innonece, onery, oines, unice, soince, oacen, anoince, awncer, owneers, ahce, tence, abence, onsale, amounce, anounnce, onbce, onxy, onuer, bownce, essnce, onr's, onceyou, onhe, aonce, onrey, soencer, oinces, omnce, knoce, enfoce, pnce, swnce, onios, onteh, onger, onwner, once, eonce, obiance, asce, bence, donouce, uneice, esce, uence, ocear, oddice, oncy, onlce, o2ne, onne, onoe, 9ones, ornege, onwer's, honce, knce, 0nce, 9nce, obce, ojce, ohce, onxe, onfe, oncs, oncd, oncr, onc4, onc3, konce, oknce, olnce, ponce, 0once, o0nce, 9once, o9nce, ojnce, onjce, ohnce, onhce, onxce, oncxe, onfce, oncfe, ondce, oncse, onces, oncre, onc4e, once4, onc3e, once3, gnce, o.ce, ofce, ooce, onke, onae, oncu, oncm, oncg, wants, o nce, on ce, onc e.
Definition of once:
- At some one period of time; -- used indefinitely.
- At any one time; -- often nearly equivalent to ever, if ever, or whenever; as, once kindled, it may not be quenched.
- One time; at once, together; immediately; as, do not all speak at once; do it at once.
- One time.
- One time; the same time; at once, at the same point of time; immediately; once and again, at repeated times; repeatedly.
- A species of wild- cat- see ounce.
- on one occasion; " once I ran into her"
- At some one period of time; - used indefinitely.
- At any one time; - often nearly equivalent to ever, if ever, or whenever; as, once kindled, it may not be quenched.
- At one time; formerly; as, once upon a time; this was once my home; one time only; as, read it over once; at any time; ever; as, if once they lose heart, their cause will be lost.
- A single time: at a former time.
- One time; formerly.
- One time, but no more; a single time; all at one time; formerly.
- At one time; a single time.