Common misspellings for one:
oner, whone, ioen, ne, oopen, onieda, alonne, anem, o'niel, onter, onel, in1982, 7on, energ, enime, onle, jone, othe, onec, wwner, iorner, onein, oness, ove, enufe, 6on, in1987, onthe, ineer, opone, onen, ole, egone, oceon, orsine, onece, olny, gne, pne, ourney, in1953, unugh, in1991, awsone, uoung, oine, uneiq, onley, upona, ong, moneu, inone, in1997, 1on1, monewy, yone, oners, ocne, wne, only10, donei, onlyy, onwer, phione, in1989, hwne, o'line, isone, oange, onmay, anyoe, oncor, noine, ipone, ond, konw, ocane, onew, oncei, oncee, onex, oncw, oneway, lne, oned, oneday, oonly, onees, onies, ome, oarnge, unle, uneek, onik, inthe, fione, nooone, morne, owne, in1984, ohone, opne, owern, onbe, onmy, ownwer, onze, ooing, cohne, loney, pnone, sone, ddone, ounc, anner, onk, phoen, on12, oke, ownned, obe, omney, inear, onluy, onve, onc, ohpe, appone, ohnly, ouner, none, phnoe, ownly, phoone, foney, ona, anoer, imune, irgone, oones, onli, onyl, ane, in2008, soone, anone, ovner, on10, anofe, oniy, onese, ote, inme, ounes, onse, on0845, ione, oneyear, in'99, coyne, ovee, ownre, ocone, one'e, gione, oney, oneof, goine, owneed, on1, anera, onver, unieq, ono, bne, dney, in1091, onher, ghone, avnue, upone, eneough, oneach, arnie, onewe, aniem, asone, ownner, onoly, aonly, tione, uoand, kne, noney, onine, urnie, oinf, bonue, onile, noner, oiunce, oppen, donew, igone, ohie, oline, ifone, ounze, oneon, onnce, owneer, ionce, oe, in1996, neone, fnie, ezine, amone, eonugh, on'e, oce, oonce, sne, orve, owna, ornge, ignoe, onur, eonough, mone, owwner, in'90, on0, une, uponn, ounse, onuce, woner, iopen, oener, unequ, in2005, emoney, osee, orane, oince, dne, onhwy, yvone, mione, oone, onm, onl, oneal, oneis, gorne, mney, onour, mnoey, idione, monei, onry, sogned, oygen, abnea, tne, ouve, enjoe, ohana, in1995, orner, onloy, jne, fornew, onwe, ocea, ose, soine, aynor, onone, noone, knone, onice, emune, ony, enner, enerhy, kone, ine, onethe, ownwd, onet, in1986, omni, in1896, unnie, unre, ayone, oneor, ownwe, ounge, onder, in1858, igorne, ionfo, ownde, in2009, enofe, onlu, ope, oowner, onany, obana, unuqe, eone, aname, anear, mneu, eonly, onmey, ointhe, aone, in1970, 2010in, done, amoney, ornry, owneye, ipnoe, worne, onee, on'es, onx, onte, onhow, uknew, in1967, nonoe, toone, eboney, orne, aoung, oupen, oened, onde, onw, soney, onme, rone, wneh, enero, arnea, don'e, ownen, osone, unabe, osaen, odne, erner, in'07, in'94, ozz, orney, oncea, in2004, onge, ofany, otner, anogh, agoney, opewn, onsie, ozze, doone, adone, ohne, monie, nner, onr, enabe, uneak, onn, in1988, immne, oen, unek, eveone, honoe, oined, in1998, ownver, pohne, ofnew, onfor, zone, in2011, onewr, okie, oneto, unbe, in1990, oinfo, phone3, nne, in1992, anyeay, onner, ene, onatio, apnoea, only2, gone, uniue, fone, jonne, onyly, gonne, opner, apona, oncew, in1994, enear, oncer, noe, innew, ionthe, abone, onews, onnly, wner, 0wner, ofone, noonne, uirne, onyour, anufe, icone, onace, earne, ouned, eneogh, donee, oshen, fne, in1993, goone, youner, onf, onlie, ont, ouze, on05, in1935, iorny, cne, anoye, ons, apone, edone, ofeh, d0ne, onery, wone, oines, poner, in2010, urner, ne1, otaneir, awner, owhen, wione, onuer, eopne, oteh, alonee, zone1, ennea, onhe, okee, oxe, aonce, onrey, onely, hne, xone, 1on, in2006, oyu, omne, olne, in1980, wrone, phone1, aenue, aynone, in'91, enerjw, onteh, opione, ozey, onama, onger, on3, onwner, mne, once, eonce, oneone, in1999, uneq, igned, in1851, yvonee, ponie, in1862, annie, enney, coney, on't, enthe, foune, in1962, in1981, iotno, ionna, idoine, knowne, oue, noane, ofe, ohe, o'le, 0on, o0n, o9n, on11, onb, onh, onj, 0ne, 9ne, eaone, o2ne, obne, ojne, oneo, onne, onoe, 9ones, on1y, ooened, ornege, ornm, ouwner, ph0ne, phone2, oie, ronie, unngh, einer, ondatra zibethic a, oje, on4, 0one, o0ne, 9one, o9ne, onje, onre, on4e, one4, on3e, one3, o.e, o ne, on e.
Definition of one:
- Pointing out a contrast, or denoting a particular thing or person different from some other specified; -- used as a correlative adjective, with or without the.
- To cause to become one; to gather into a single whole; to unite; to assimilite.
- A certain person or thing considered indefinitely; anybody; as, one must take care.
- A person ( spoken of indefinitely), as in the phrase ONE SAYS.
- Any single person. At one, in agreement.
- a single person or thing; " he is the best one"; " this is the one I ordered"
- A single unit; as, one is the base of all numbers.
- A symbol representing a unit, as 1, or i.
- A single person or thing.
- A unit, or a symbol ( 1 or I) representing it.
- A single thing or person; any person indefinitely.
- The number one, or its symbol.
- A single person; a single thing.
- Used in an indefinite sense, any man; any person, as one's own choice, one may speak; one's self or oneself, I and not another.
- Any person, indefinitely; a person or body; as, what one would have well done, one should do one's self.
- used of a single unit or thing; not two or more; "` ane' is Scottish"
- being a single entity made by combining separate components; " three chemicals combining into one solution"
- having the indivisible character of a unit; " a unitary action"; " spoke with one voice"
- indefinite in time or position; " he will come one day"; " one place or another"
- particular but unspecified; " early one evening"
- used informally as an intensifier; " that is one fine dog"
- of the same kind or quality; " two animals of one species"
- being the single appropriate individual of a kind; only; " the one horse that could win this race"; " the one person I could marry"
- Being a single unit, or entire being or thing, and no more; not multifold; single; individual.
- Closely bound together; undivided; united; constituting a whole.
- Single in kind; the same; a common.
- Single; inmarried.
- Denoting a person or thing conceived or spoken of indefinitely; a certain. I am the sister of one Claudio [ Shak.], that is, of a certain man named Claudio.
- Pointing out a contrast, or denoting a particular thing or person different from some other specified; - used as a correlative adjective, with or without the.
- Single in number; united; as, they answered with one voice; individual; a certain; as, one Henry; the same.
- Single in number: single: undivided: the same.
- Single; undivided; the same.
- Single; indefinite; this; that; the same.
- Single in number; some or any; undivided.
- An individual; a single number; opposed to another or other; some or any; different; individual.