Common misspellings for only:
olly, beonly, orly, onlty, oneill, onlder, only, o'niel, ornory, nly, enploy, anlyse, onle, onkly, inially, lonley, onlyp, oncle, openely, odly, againly, onlne, uniqely, olny, onlone, onlyhave, henly, inoy, aminly, onlyx, onoy, onley, onlile, onlyl, omnly, only10, olnly, onlyy, unplu, enirly, oinly, unalb, anolgy, onmay, inly, onlhy, evanly, onlye, oncw, oneday, oonly, unle, lonly, anomly, orgnle, onik, annuly, unale, analyz, oakely, outonly, rounghly, onbe, vnyl, onmy, alonly, onlion, onlyh, monly, unlar, oilly, vinly, enloop, obiouly, anold, enarly, onlr, offely, isonly, donly, anory, onluy, onve, ohnly, unilab, ownly, onlythe, cinyl, onli, onyl, openily, ovaly, unjoy, onfile, orgenaly, enligh, oniy, lenghly, knownly, enale, ponyl, oneyear, obnly, sanly, junly, onlina, oliy, loanly, oney, onlyif, inlaw, ojnly, oly, onelse, onlly, eonomy, onlt, onoly, aonly, enloy, ponly, onile, onaly, onlyu, onlin, onlybe, usly, oiley, onless, oplay, tonly, onlyt, soonly, fanly, einyl, onty, fornerly, onur, unally, lonlly, evenaly, uggly, wronly, oringaly, emoinaly, unualy, anualy, binyl, onhwy, eonlugh, onl, 0nly, olli, oneal, knlw, anly, oakly, noly, lonelly, onry, tinly, onloy, ogly, ournal, onthly, ansley, orinaly, ommonly, inally, enolugh, indly, onky, ony, onlook, onlnie, enojy, ently, ungly, nonle, noyl, onlky, inplay, onlu, onany, oncall, orgianly, ouncle, enoll, emly, onlsow, onbly, kinly, lounly, eonly, onmey, anlyze, inply, ertainly, donelly, ionly, vunyl, enily, ovely, ornry, owneye, onlyr, inolve, orgnaly, conely, ontly, onlay, maonly, onload, yinyl, orney, vinily, honly, alnly, anlogy, analy, onlien, onlyne, joinly, onles, loneley, anewly, analyer, unlaw, onlys, openley, unill, opnely, monely, ernoll, onmly, oncoloy, conly, inall, unly, lnly, ronily, menly, enljoy, only2, ofly, onall, lonily, onyly, wonly, ounty, nonly, unicly, onlya, uniqly, orlly, o'nell, onnly, onlz, ironly, alonely, lonaly, onyour, untll, onlune, onary, bnewly, omly, loanley, nornaly, inmy, onlie, enlay, analye, onliy, eonany, lownly, pnly, untyl, ongly, offly, onery, theonly, openlly, anylze, onlyto, onlime, onday, onlibe, nunley, onsale, funly, onxy, onld, genly, anull, onlyn, knowly, anuualy, onhe, fnaly, obly, onrey, onely, unlady, ontill, honoluu, vynyl, ononly, onlyfor, opnly, oppenly, enomy, thonly, eply, inlie, egly, donnely, anlys, anjy, anyy, emoionaly, enjloy, enorll, fonly, inaly, minly, enatly, ocaionly, oodly, oncy, onlce, on1y, snly, ownerly, unfy, unluky, knly, 9nly, onpy, onlg, onlh, onl7, onl6, konly, oknly, 0only, o0nly, 9only, o9nly, onjly, onhly, onply, onlpy, onlgy, onlyg, onl7y, only7, onl6y, only6, gnly, nnly, o.ly, ondy, onhy, onl9, onlq, onlx, o nly, on ly, onl y.
Definition of only:
- Save or except that; -- an adversative used elliptically with or without that, and properly introducing a single fact or consideration.
- as recently as; " I spoke to him only an hour ago"
- except that; " It was the same story; only this time she came out better"
- never except when; " call me only if your cold gets worse"
- Singly, merely.
- In one manner: for one purpose: singly: merely: barely.
- Without another; singly.
- For one purpose alone; simply; merely.
- Singly; merely; barely.
- Singly; merely; this and no otherwise; singly without more, as only- begotten.
- being the only one; single and isolated from others; " the lone doctor in the entire county"; " a lonesome pine"; " an only child"; " the sole heir"; " the sole example"; " a solitary instance of cowardice"; " a solitary speck in the sky"
- One alone; single; as, the only man present; his only occupation.
- Alone in its class; by itself; not associated with others of the same class or kind; as, an only child.
- Hence, figuratively: Alone, by reason of superiority; preeminent; chief.
- In one manner or degree; for one purpose alone; simply; merely; barely.
- So and no otherwise; no other than; exclusively; solely; wholly.
- Singly; without more; as, only- begotten.
- Above all others; particularly.
- Sole; single; as, the only man there; one and no more.
- One- like: single: this above all others: alone.
- Single; alone.
- Alone in its class.
- Single; one alone.
- Single; one alone; this and no other.