Common misspellings for or:
for15, oo, odr, 20hour, orca, yor, of10, ow, 405of, enior, kr, orf, 4or, 240hour, 300o, yiour, bor, or5, ro, 1hour, for, ror, 5'o, o0o, raor, 9yr, o4, orpah, ovr, aor, oy, orthe, ori, 6oz, 1yr, 3o, yoiur, eor, 6or, ijour, 9oz, uor, 2o1o, euorp, for1, 5yr, 20oz, 1oz, ouyr, 5of, 2hour, oe, of2012, nior, orr, on0, 7of, huor, o9f, ioewr, occor, 11o, uoir, orka, on05, or3, lr, hior, evor, of5, waor, quior, om, 25o, 11oo, for2, 2or, of, od, of6, oyu, gor, orm, orve, ar15, ourv, ortho, onr, 0on, 8oz, joir, 4om, ob, on0845, og, ot, 50of, ol, 9of, lor, iyour, your4, 15yr, 24hour, on10, oror, kor, o4r, 45of, ocear, 9'o, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, you8r, of'88, 2011our, 30om, 100o, 16yr, for4, otr, orfor, of150, efor, 1o, oc, o5r, wr, rror, ora, ivor, 49'er, 4oz, oa, youor, you'r, our, org, 2010i, ouir, for10, oir, 5o, on1, of18, oiur, sor, o0ur, ior, or10, 375of, hor, ifor, oru, vor, oor, ehour, yyour, 3om, or, oggar, ov, 0or, 7yr, oro, yuour, on3, opr, os, 4oo, oyr, 8of, ppor, er, iouoiu, qr, 240o, ar, zeor, 13yr, 1pr, o0f, eroor, for16, ouur, 1on, jor, youur, oi, mor, ouor, oqv, 2011for, 1or, 4yr, ou're, yo9ur, on11, oer, cor, 9or, 2yr, uopir, or6, 0r, 3r, 3007or, on12, o2, 1ot, 23r, uyour, upor, 0ur, orn, 2cor, 1ow, ofor, ofr, ovor, fo9r, voir, 0of, dor, 4o, or4, 12yr, 2for, ozz, o9r, aynor, ork, llor, ur, 00o, 44oo, o r, o0n, o9, 6o, onur, o'm, oj, xr, ypor, 1on1, eyour, f9or, oyur, o9n, ajor, o, oz, orrur, owr, n'or, ocuur, of15, 2o, wor, otur, u'r, yo0ur, jr, haor, y6our, 7hour, cuor, offor, 4of, 3of, yoour, por, vr, 201o, inour, o0r, orrrr, ord, ffor, ofeer, olr, y9our, 5oz, wrror, o5, ou, 15oo, yuor, for0, 1of, haior, 45o, 3oz, 16oz, 4'o, gr, ouary, for6, 2oz, 6on, 7on, yr, 3hour, ir, for12, 49er.
Definition of or:
- A termination used to form ( 1) nouns of agent; as, actor, competitor; ( 2) comparatives of Latin origin; as, junior; ( 3) abstract and concrete nouns of Latin origin; as, honor, terror.
- Ere; before; sooner than.
- Yellow or gold color, - represented in drawing or engraving by small dots.
- ( heraldry) Gold.
- Gold, denoted by dots in engravings.
- In her., gold, which is expressed by engraved small dots.
- A particle that marks an alternative; as, you may read or may write, -- that is, you may do one of the things at your pleasure, but not both. It corresponds to either. You may ride either to London or to Windsor. It often connects a series of words or propositions, presenting a choice of either; as, he may study law, or medicine, or divinity, or he may enter into trade.
- See own recognizance.
- Otherwise; either; else; as, you may take this book or that one.
- Marking an alternative, and sometimes opposition.
- Marking an alternative.
- Either; else; a disjunctive, often preceded by either.
- Also; alias.
- A connective that marks an alternative.
- A particle that marks an alternative; the correlative of either; or ever, before.